The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:14 pm

Image Image
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:53 pm

My ex is a dumbass...
maxmcfrankin

Postby maxmcfrankin » Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:59 pm

Name something cool that's under $50. I can't seem to think of anything to ask for for christmas.
:-)
all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:02 am

One of my friends totally surprised me yesterday.
He had been walking around town (pissed of at some girl) listening to his MP3 player when three guys came up to him.
One of them (probably the 'leader') told my friend to give them his MP3 player. When he said no the guy punched him in the stomache. Then my friend grabbed him by his jacket and headbutted him. according to the description that guy is gonna need some serious rhinoplastic surgery
The guy backed away, pulled a knife from his sleeve and tried to hit my friend in the face. Luckily, he dodged and was only scratched a little on the chin and replied to the cowardly charge with a knee-in-stomache attack.
When the guy was lying on the ground with a broken nose, gasping for air, one of his friends (the other one had run away) picked him up and dragged him away.
So, instead of walking away with an MP3 player he had to be dragged away with a broken nose... Maybe he'll think twice next time he tries to mug someone.
I still don't understand why the guy didn't use the knife in the first place... :? It exceeds all logic.
Whatever!
maxmcfrankin

Postby maxmcfrankin » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:09 am

If you don't mind me asking, were they muslims? I heard that Sweden is having a pretty bad problem with muslim immigrants.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:51 am

I lost the key to my stash I'm so f*cked. it's somewhere in my room it's to late I broke the cabinet The door will give way soon. That's a huge bitch.
Short People got no reason
To live
They got little hands
And little eyes
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:23 am

Yet another reason not to do drugs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:25 am

Mrs._Eff wrote:My ex is REALLY fat. He actually lost alot of weight since I broke up with him. I'm going to ask him out again. Damn I was stupid in the 6th grade. :?

What grade are you in again?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:06 pm

maxmcfrankin wrote:If you don't mind me asking, were they muslims? I heard that Sweden is having a pretty bad problem with muslim immigrants.

I don't know about their religion but they were immigrants, most likely from Iran or Iraq Hmm... I wonder why.
We have a problem because a lot of immigrants tend to live in clusters in the ''bad'' areas. They wanna live close to their friends and relatives. Which means up to twelve people living in the same tiny apartment in an eleven storey building. Some people can get through life without knowing a word of swedish in these areas.
Most of them don't have jobs or if they have they don't get paid well.
The younger generations tend to join organized crime or start little gangs of their own.
There's a common theme in the crimes these commit; they're neveer alone. They always trust to strength of numbers and only try to mug people who are alone.
I could write more about this, but I have to take the dog for a walk right now...
Whatever!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:33 pm

Why is everybody putting pics in their sigs?
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:04 pm

i helped put the christmas decs up , its looking all christmassy now :D

i ve got a 3ft fibre optic tree in my room , its awesome it keeps changing colours .
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:23 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Why is everybody putting pics in their sigs?

Yeah, and how do you put them in? Everytime we try, it shows up in code(or regular link).
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:32 pm

TTC..go to this profile , and add your image
http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... ditprofile

i just used normal [img][/img] and it worked for me , somepeople have had trouble though .
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:41 pm

Thanks very much, Missy!
maxmcfrankin

Postby maxmcfrankin » Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:00 pm

all_good_names_are_taken wrote:
maxmcfrankin wrote:If you don't mind me asking, were they muslims? I heard that Sweden is having a pretty bad problem with muslim immigrants.

I don't know about their religion but they were immigrants, most likely from Iran or Iraq Hmm... I wonder why.
We have a problem because a lot of immigrants tend to live in clusters in the ''bad'' areas. They wanna live close to their friends and relatives. Which means up to twelve people living in the same tiny apartment in an eleven storey building. Some people can get through life without knowing a word of swedish in these areas.
Most of them don't have jobs or if they have they don't get paid well.
The younger generations tend to join organized crime or start little gangs of their own.
There's a common theme in the crimes these commit; they're neveer alone. They always trust to strength of numbers and only try to mug people who are alone.
I could write more about this, but I have to take the dog for a walk right now...

Bad times. Sweden seems like a nice place too. They say europe will have a muslim majority by 2050, that's gonna be nice....

Return to “Hot Topics”