The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:57 pm

maxmcfrankin wrote:They say europe will have a muslim majority by 2050, that's gonna be nice....

Aaaargh! /me runs away
Whatever!
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:46 pm

yay @TTC :D

Please dont get me started on immigrants , our government is letting them in left , right and center :roll:
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:15 pm

http://www.suprnova.org

Anyone...does this link open up for you? Or am I just a complete retard that sucks at the internet?
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
lisa8476

Postby lisa8476 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:27 pm

i am not in the holiday spirit...and unfortunately for me, my co-workers really, really are lol
lisa g. ;)
"come on, baby, in our dreams, we can live our misbehavior" -the arcade fire
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:18 am

The whole world is against me. :D
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
kathythecarmelite

Postby kathythecarmelite » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:22 am

I drove back today from my Thanksgiving holiday with a nasty headache and sinus infection, and it was getting dark, and I was tired.

What do I see upon entering the neighborhood but Mr. Chipper Optometrist stringing lights on trees? I turn the corner, and Dapper Dave, the Lawn Czar, already has tasteful pine garlands on his posts and wreaths with perfect red bows on every window! :roll:

Gawdamighty, I want to run down to Wal-Mart and see if they still sell multicolored flashing lights--and big, plastic lit-up Santas!

Lots of neighbors put up festive wire reindeer in the yard. My son said that he'd like to sneak out at night and make them look like they're humping. I offered him $20 to go do it!!!, but he was too chicken. :cry:
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:29 am

Kathy you do realise that if you went to wal-mat to get your fairylights and big santa , it wouldnt look quite right , you d have to buy some more just to fill in the gaps here n there , soon it ll start taking over your life and before you know it you ve got a garden full of santas , snowmen fairylights blah , blah , you d have to start in september so it ll be ready for xmas and you d then have to re-morgage your house to pay the electricity bill !
:lol:

iIn England somepeople start putting their decs up in Setember , on the news every year , it shows peoples houses and how OTT they look , some even charge for others to look at their houses and the money goes to charity , its fookin madness .

please get your son to make the reindeers look like their shagging , and get some pics too :wink: i would love to see the neighbours face when he discovers what happened to his wonderful wire reindeers .

:D
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:35 am

MRS plugged in the Xmas lights and one side is burnt out and it's gonna be a pain in the neck to fix!
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:09 am

Yeah, Kathy, get your son to do that, and then take a picture. That would make an awesome Christmas card.

Missy, wow, some people in England set up there Christmas lights in September? Man, I thought the people in my area who put up their lights right after Halloween were early.
By the way Missy, I set you something. It should arrive in your mailbox in 4-7 days.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:05 pm

Are me and my friends the only ones that feel sad when we hear Johnny Cash's version of Hurt. Its a great song and it feels like it has so much more than being any old Cover of a song. Not to mention all that happened to Cash and his wife within a few months. If I heard nine inch nails do it, it probably wouldn't be the same.
Think of it Cash did a cover of Nine inch nails His career is older, longer and better.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:16 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:Yeah, Kathy, get your son to do that, and then take a picture. That would make an awesome Christmas card.

Missy, wow, some people in England set up there Christmas lights in September? Man, I thought the people in my area who put up their lights right after Halloween were early.
By the way Missy, I set you something. It should arrive in your mailbox in 4-7 days.

Thanks M00n , i will let you know when it arrives :D

only a few people begin to put up decs in Setember ,the ones who go OTT with the decs .
There was a program on last year about people with obsessions and this guy had christmas everyday , it showed him opening presents he'd wrapped up EVERYDAY , he ate christmas dinner EVERYDAY . These doctors told him eating christmas dinner everyday was killing him .He started crying and the doctors put him on this strict diet .
maxmcfrankin

Postby maxmcfrankin » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:34 pm

....wow......I hope someone puts him out of his misery.
:-)
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:04 am

I like my sling.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:41 am

That guy sounds crazy.......................................................................
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:19 pm

I'm getting close to 2000 posts.

Return to “Hot Topics”