The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:39 am

While trying to make the super product of mine, something went horribly wrong; and now my skin is orange.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:19 am

I got up at 2:30 AM to use the bathroom.
I *Heart* You.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:39 pm

I just didn't sleep at all last night. I was too busy puking my guts out.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:04 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:I just didn't sleep at all last night. I was too busy puking my guts out.

From what? I had a hard time getting to sleep because of all the coffee I drank, but I finally fell asleep, only to wake up, go to the bathroom, and have trouble falling to sleep again.....
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:19 pm

^yeah i know it sucks ass when u can't get to sleep couse of the coffeen....there's a flu going around around here and ofcourse I had to catch it
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:02 pm

Me & my friends had a debate at lunch about the subject of if you take crack & smoke marijuana at the same time will they offset each other? It would make sense if they did, since crack is a stimulant & marijuana is a depressant.
Setting the standard since 1852
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:34 pm

I'm almost done with this killer outline I have to complete for English class, which is a somewhat refreshing thought. If I can just get through school tomorrow and the PSATs on Saturday, life will be brilliant.
Kenny_always inmy-heart

Postby Kenny_always inmy-heart » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:10 am

monkey333 wrote:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:That is a crying f*cking shame.

Isn't it.

Oh yes... Very much so. :cry: ... :roll:

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Me & my friends had a debate at lunch about the subject of if you take crack & smoke marijuana at the same time will they offset each other? It would make sense if they did, since crack is a stimulant & marijuana is a depressant.

I thought Marijuana was a hallucinogen? :?

:P~*Call me Stephy please! I don't like being called by my username*~:P
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:31 am

To Kenny_always inmy-heart:

Why is Kenny always in your heart? Have you ever considered letting him out for a while? I’m sure he’s kind of cramped in there. I’m sure he’d appreciate that, if you let him out for even a few minutes.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:31 am

Nah, Shrooms and LSD are examples of hallucinogens.

Pot and Crack? I doubt if they'd offset themselves so much as just kill you. I'm reminded of The Simpsons, where Homer becomes a trucker and takes a full bottle of pep pills followed by a full bottle of sleeping pills. Feel free to give it a whirl though.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:01 am

I smoked "weed" once - my friend and I took pieces of grass and tried to smoke them, it was pretty f*cked up. Iv'e never done any real drugs, though.....
I *Heart* You.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:29 am

bugzbunnie6 wrote:I smoked "weed" once - my friend and I took pieces of grass and tried to smoke them, it was pretty f*cked up. Iv'e never done any real drugs, though.....

Kaii.. Than I smokes a lot of "weed" ;)
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:32 am

kaileykorn wrote:If I can just get through school tomorrow and the PSATs on Saturday, life will be brilliant.

I took the PSAT Wednesday

Weed IS a depressant, not a hallucinogen.
Setting the standard since 1852
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:12 pm

weed = euphoria :D
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:34 pm

Here's what weed can do to you. Some of this is obvious but others aren't.
1. You get hungry.
2. Your eyes might get red.
3. You laugh a lot.
4. Sometimes you'll have a 30 second memory (that's a horrible part of a high, it happens on occasions and usually happens (well at least to me that is. (Yes this is a parenthesis within a parenthesis within a parenthesis.)) when your surrounded by people such as family members.)
5. Even People like Karl Rove are funny.
6. An orgasm when stoned is the greatest feeling known to man, it kicks the sh*t out of the non stoned orgasm, even after an hour or two of coming off of the high for the most part you can still have that stoned orgasm.
7. Walking is a chore, at least a chore to walk straight.
8. It can be really hard to explain the simpilest of sh*t when stoned.
9. Time slows down.
10. Your in a good mood, a very good mood. (This still bugs me that pot is called a depressant. :))
11. You will understand the Wall to every detail.
12. Cotton Mouth, sooooooooooooooo bad.
13. You get the urge to smoke a lil more.
14. You put bong water in Poland Spring water bottles. (Yes it happens, a few of my friends do this cause they get f*cked up, once when I had cotton mouth I grabbed a water bottle and drank a little bit right when it touched my tongue they told me don't.....It was too late I drank some. It tastes nasty.)
15. Dominos is your best friend.
16. Walking through the woods during the day is fun.
17. Walking through the woods during the night trippy.
18. sh*t moves slower.
19. You become a dumb bastard.
20. You cough.
21. You either want to do something or lay down.
22. You'll end up burnt out most of the times in the end. Your lucky if you don't come down. Coming down varies from time to time. It's no joke you can be high as the empire state building one minute then the next minute your in the Sewers below the tower, and that's where you'll stay.
23. You dedicate joints and or blunts to Bob Marley.
24. Your body feels weird.
25. You know that pins and needles feeling. It's much weirder high, it doesn't hurt. It does take longer to achieve it though.
26. If you play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on a rainy day high out of your mind and you've actually found yourself lost as if you were really driving a car and you were lost. Then you call a friend....no wait he wasn't a friend he was someone I hated and tell them that you've been driving in GTA SA for 30 minutes high and lost. Then tell them goodbye.
27. Pain isn't as bad.
28. Extreme Paranoia.
29. Your mind tells you to play a trick on a friend on the ocassion, me and my friend John do the best tricks on people. And when we team up on a prank it's great.
30. You say stupid sh*t, ask stupid sh*t, etc. Such as during a long pause in a conversation you stare at the bushes and trees across the street and say "I'm on to you Bushes."
31. A short story becomes a long story.
32. Dominos is your best friend.
33. Some times when you are high you get a head ache.
34. You sometimes feel like a genius when your high.
35. You ask deep questions, ones that have no answer and you'll all have a conversation about what the answer could be, but in the end there's more questions about it.
36. You laugh when you see 4:20
37. You can be easily fooled at times.
38. You don't want to be around your parents.
39. Writing even the smallest im, or message on the internet takes awhile to do.
40. You develope your own ways to get rid of the smell on your clothing, hands, breath etc.
There are a lot more things that I haven't covered and that's because I have to go soon or something like that. That and I'm to lazy to add more.

EDITION 1
MR. HAT IS AN ENEMY O MINE NOW OFFICIALLY. THE POT HATING SEALED THE DEAL.
Last edited by Brave_Sir_Ribbit on Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.

Return to “Hot Topics”