The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:04 pm

kyle_vs_cartman wrote:i agree with the fact that it's not a very good idea to just bury your dead animal in your yard....

I buried about 6 guinea pigs in my backyard.
SugarDaddyStan

Postby SugarDaddyStan » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:07 pm

kyle_vs_cartman wrote: i gotta help her find a pet cemetery couse i agree with the fact that it's not a very good idea to just bury your dead animal in your yard....

*sings* I don't want to be buried in a Pet Sematary...
Heh, the Ramones.
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:11 pm

kyle_vs_cartman wrote:^I wish I could understand what you've just said,might need a translator for that :lol:

Heres what he said

Holy sh*t batman the grammer on this here board is so freakin bad some times it really amazes me. Like o my freaking god laugh my a*s off it is like so much fun being a complete retard on this hear board like wordfools look at my posts there all like so many of them now im going to add im gonna add lots of smilies!!!!!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:41 pm

^Thank you, since we are so stupid we need a 10 year old to help us read.

Halloween is supposed to be a happy time right? Well, I have had the worst day of my life ever, it started off ok, but went downhill from there, school completely sucked, I sprained my wrist playing football, & am typing this with one hand, my Interent is completely screwed up & I was suprised when it let me post this, & to top it all off because I sprained my wrist I can't leave the house tonight & have to give out candy.
Setting the standard since 1852
Bat girl

Postby Bat girl » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:51 pm

Schantrac wrote:
Bat girl wrote:
i am 12, and i have a 3.83 grade point average no lies

Okay, but can you please type using correct sentances then?

OK I'''ll useith proper grammars now :wink:
ImageImageImage
Bat girl

Postby Bat girl » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:56 pm

ummm i have a question about the movie "seven" can someone help me? :)

how did the wrath and envy victim die??
i heard something about a head in a box? :?
ImageImageImage
Quick_Nick

Postby Quick_Nick » Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:02 am

Bat girl wrote:
Schantrac wrote:
Bat girl wrote:

Bat girl wrote:ummm i have a question about the movie "seven" can someone help me? :)

i heard something about a head in a box? :?

Over the years, I learned from experience that your grades have nothing to do with your intelligence. You are an obvious example of how our schools are designed to keep dimwitted kids like your self busy.
Bat girl

Postby Bat girl » Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:15 am

Quick_Nick wrote:
Bat girl wrote:
Schantrac wrote:
Bat girl wrote:

Bat girl wrote:ummm i have a question about the movie "seven" can someone help me? :)

i heard something about a head in a box? :?[/quote

Over the years, I learned from experience that your grades have nothing to do with your intelligence. You are an obvious example of how our schools are designed to keep dimwitted kids like your self busy.

I agree 100% with your statement "grades have nothing to do with your intelligence" but if u are that stupid to trust anything u hear from some person u have never met in your life, never even seen the face of the person u are talking with, well than u are no different than me Quick_nick. How do u even know i have a 3.83 grade point average? How can u trust that???? O sure i said no lies is that all it takes to gain the trust of an online stranger? U have become so use to this online trust u forget that u have no idea who u are talking to. So u gullible ass think twice before calling dimwitted.
ImageImageImage
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:55 am

^ Are you calling yourself a liar now? :? I don't really understand how that's helping to support your argument...

Anyways, Happy Halloween everyone! Surprisingly enough, I went trick-or-treating. I got some pretty good candy too - lots of big-sized Twix bars. Ahh, how I love Twix.

And, to top it off, the Steelers are now playing - and winning! :D

INBTF - I hope your wrist gets better. Sorry you had such a rough day. :(
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:12 am

Everyone say it with me....drama. Christ, about two posts from the last page weren't made to make fun of someone (specifically Bat Girl).

Anyway, my keyboard is so f*cked up right now. The keys on the right half are ridiculously sticky. I tried to tear it apart and clean it, but there's a gajillion screws holding it together and I don't have a small enough screwdriver to get them out. Be sure not to spill beer on your keyboard kiddies, it really f*cks it up.

v I swear, if you post that f*cking link one more time...
Last edited by Tweeks_Coffee on Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
hacked1000

Postby hacked1000 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:18 am

Last edited by hacked1000 on Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:50 am

hacked1000 wrote:awesome south park link!!!
click this link

At least this time you posted it in a more appropriate thread. However, the way you are posting that link everywhere makes me hesitant to click it…how can I trust you?
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:15 am

:D Random: Today I learnt how to play "When the saints go marching in" or whatever on the keyboard. I know that probably everyone on this thread would know how to play it already and think I'm stupid for leraning it so late... but this is a random thread and thats all I could think about writing today! :P
Image Image Image
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:13 am

^ Well, you have to start somewhere. :) But you're right, I learned how to play that song 8 years ago.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:23 am

^ I never took any lessons for the piano, so I can only play simple songs that I learned on another instrument first, like playing 'Greensleeves' on the clarinet, learning the notes, and playing it on the keyboard.

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Anyway, my keyboard is so f*cked up right now. The keys on the right half are ridiculously sticky. I tried to tear it apart and clean it, but there's a gajillion screws holding it together and I don't have a small enough screwdriver to get them out. Be sure not to spill beer on your keyboard kiddies, it really f*cks it up.

Spilling coffee on it is jsut as bad, I just got my backspace key to stop sticking. It was hell to cut and paste if I misspelled something, or I could risk pressing the backspace key and losing everything I was trying to type.......
I *Heart* You.

Return to “Hot Topics”