The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:44 pm

monkey333 wrote:Anyone get ahold of a 360 yet?

I'm going to wait until they stop making xbox games to get it, my friend went to best buy at 4:00 in the afternoon to wait in line in the rain to get one, he ended up waiting until 10:00 when they gave out tickets to people who would be getting one(peope in the front of the line) he didn't get a ticket & didn't get one, then he went to Target at 6:45 in the morning to wait until they opened at 8 & they were sold out too, needless to say, he was pretty pissed off today.
Setting the standard since 1852
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:38 am

I hate the euro trash that come here and think they know everything. GO BACK TO RUSSIA!
In other news my cousin did get a hold of 360, and I will be playing it with him all this Thanksgiving. He got Call of Duty :)
Member# 325291
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:45 am

One of the most consistent findings in all of psychobiology is the link between low serotonin in the brain and impulsive, explosive acts of aggression and violence . It occurs uniformly in mice and men, in feisty chickens and scrappy alcoholics, in children who torture their pets and parents who massacre their children . In telling contrast, controlled aggression and assertiveness are associated with high serotonergic activity.

These findings are of more than academic interest. Serotonergic agents such as the SSRIs, lithium, progesterone, tryptophan, and 5-HTP have mellowed or pacified many a beast and many a beastly human. In the lab, acute tryptophan depletion -- and therefore serotonin depletion -- tends to ruffle people's feathers, especially if they have a short fuse to begin with . And in clinical trials, both tryptophan (alone or combined with the serotonergic drug Desyrel [trazadone]) and 5-HTP have helped juvenile delinquents, homicidal schizophrenics and explosive, run-amok inpatients learn the meaning of the word "chill."
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:52 am

*Dies*
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Makaveli792

Postby Makaveli792 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:36 pm

Brave_Sir_Rabbit wrote:Makawhatever

WHY DOES EVERONE KEEP CALLING ME MAKAWHATEVER!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!?!

Lemmiwinks is kewl.

Fulfill All Your Wishes With My Taco-Flavoured Kisses!
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:02 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
Eric..Cartman wrote:Fact: Prick boy here comes on the BBS to act tough just because he's to much of a coward to do it in real life, most of the posts I have seen made by him are usually ...because you poked your mum.

Facts: Scotland sucks. Kilts suck, the only person who can wear a kilt is Sean Connery. Eric has never screwed anything that can speak the human language....except that one time at the pet store when he met the the Parrot of his dreams. I agree with Jaydahawtdawg.....wait a minute there is no hawt in your nick. I have been calling you jaydahawtdawg since like ever....oh well might as well keep that going. I like monkey's theory.
Myths, Eric and Makawhatever aren't gay. Eric has had sex with 20 women in his life. Eric has slept with one girl. Eric has a very high IQ. He doesn't spam. He is the most coolest mother f*cking person on the board. He isn't annoying.

Are you stupid or just insane? Socttish don't always where kilts you pussycat, we don't eat haggis, we don't play bagpipes, why won't all you f*cking cunts get it through your think head? Use think you know everything, 'Oh the Scottish wear kilts and eat haggis all day'. We don't, I have never had haggis in my life, the only time I wore my kilt was when I was having my communion (ages ago). So why don't you shut up? :craig:

...Xbox 360 is just a Personal Computer trapped inside a cover, in other words it's a rip off.
If you want to get a real computer station buy the Playstation 3 when it comes out :wink:
Last edited by Eric..Cartman on Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:13 pm

Some people here need to look up the definition of the word 'joke'.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:39 pm

Eric..Cartman wrote:Are you stupid or just insane? Socttish don't always where kilts you pussycat, we don't eat haggis, we don't play bagpipes.

My neighbors are Scottish, they play bagpipes in their backyard every f*cking day, they wear Kilts a couple of times a week & my family went to eat dinner with them one night, guess what one of the things we had was...haggis

If you want to get a real computer station buy the Playstation 3 when it comes out :wink:

There is a rumor & if it's true will be the reason I will not be getting the PS3, there is a rumor that the PS# will be coded to your games not allowing you to play rented or borrowed games, great way to earn customers there. That is just a rumor, I'm praying it's not true.
Setting the standard since 1852
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:49 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
Eric..Cartman wrote:Are you stupid or just insane? Socttish don't always where kilts you pussycat, we don't eat haggis, we don't play bagpipes.

My neighbors are Scottish, they play bagpipes in their backyard every f*cking day, they wear Kilts a couple of times a week & my family went to eat dinner with them one night, guess what one of the things we had was...haggis

Hm... Well you don't actually see Scottish people in Scotland do them things, sure in the town you will either hear a Guitar or Bagpipes, usually a guitar though. Probably your neighbors are just doing that because they are in USA and they just need to do some Scottish things to remember Scotland or they're just trying to impress use.

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:There is a rumor & if it's true will be the reason I will not be getting the PS3, there is a rumor that the PS# will be coded to your games not allowing you to play rented or borrowed games, great way to earn customers there. That is just a rumor, I'm praying it's not true.

...And I wouldn't say that's true I would say they would have announced it or atleast put it on a website.
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
Kenny_the_Plumber

Postby Kenny_the_Plumber » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:51 pm

Makaveli792 wrote:
Brave_Sir_Rabbit wrote:Makawhatever

WHY DOES EVERONE KEEP CALLING ME MAKAWHATEVER!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!?!

because makaveli is italian and gay.
also its pretty hard to remember
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]
Makaveli792

Postby Makaveli792 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:00 pm

Yes there was a war-strategist, but it was Macchiaveli (I don't know much about him so I don't know was he into the same stuff as you are^). I'm using this 'cause it was Tupac Shakur's Other artist name. Makaveli. Dumbass. And you know what is hard to remember? Your name. What was it again... hmmm.... was it Kenny_The_Cuntlicker?

Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:02 pm

Makaveli792 I wouldn't say your name is gay, but it is hard too remember.

...I've got school every day apart from Saturday and Sunday.
Makaveli792

Postby Makaveli792 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:14 pm

Yeah, 'cause I'm the only one who listens to rap. EVERYBODY in here are those motherfuckin' rockers, whose most used words in their vocabulary: Wooo! Yeah, Rock out, dude! Man, let's go to jam in my parents basement.

jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:15 pm

Well, Your name is Hard to remember. Kenny_The_Plumber is actually easy. But the only reason it's hard to remember your nick Is because of the spelling.
Makaveli792

Postby Makaveli792 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:18 pm

In finnish it's easy, 'cause "veli" means brother, and well, "Maka" doesn't mean anything but a traditional finnish food is called "Makaronilaatikko".

Return to “Hot Topics”