The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Agaath95

Re: BBS

Postby Agaath95 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:03 am

terrance&philliparesw wrote:Random Question:
Does anyone know how many people are registered in BBS?

Just curious...

Currently 423895, it will be more by the time you read this.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:18 pm

^about 100 spammers a minute.
Setting the standard since 1852
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:50 pm

Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:04 pm

I'm currently on about 15 forums... Choosing which ones to stay on and which ones to leave on...
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:50 pm

A few of my favorite Mitch Hedburg quotes-

My apartment is infested with koala bears. It's the cutest infestation ever. Way better than cockroaches. When I turn on the light, a bunch of koala bears scatter, but I don't want them too. I'm like, "Hey... Hold on fellows... Let me hold one of you, and feed you a leaf." Koala bears are so cute, why do they have to be so far away from me. We need to ship a few over, so I can hold one, and pat it on its head.

You know they call corn-on-the-cob, "corn-on-the-cob", but that's how it comes out of the ground. They should just call it corn, and every other type of corn, corn-off-the-cob. It's not like if someone cut off my arm they would call it "Mitch", and then re-attached it, and call it "Mitch-all-together".

..and then at the end of the letter I like to write "P.S. - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

I had a bag of fritos, they were texas grilled fritos. These fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of something, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on, better flip that frito, dad, you know how I like mine.

I bought a seven dollar pen because I always lose pens and I got sick of not caring.

Every time I go and shave, I assume there is somebody else on the planet shaving as well, so I say, "I'm gonna go shave too."

God, he was one FUNNY man..i miss that dude.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:39 pm

I love lamp.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:58 pm

Someone called SexyEuropean said this forum sucks after no-one posted back in her thread for like three minutes and she called Butters gay.

If any of use wanting to know what Spam stands for, then here it is. It is Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages.
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:59 am

Thank you EC that was very helpful.
Member# 325291
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:00 am

Wow that sexyeuropean sounds like an unsexy retard who posts spam on forums to piss people off.

To keep the thread random and offtopic: look closely at this
( .Y. ) :twisted:
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:21 am

I am an excellent marksman.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:45 am

BEWBS!!

( .Y. )

(oYo)

(OYO)
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:44 am

Eric..Cartman wrote:I'm currently on about 15 forums... Choosing which ones to stay on and which ones to leave on...

Stay on them all you're a member of 15 forums it seems that you have quite a lot of time on your hands and zero friends to call upon.
I believe there is a lot more than meets the eye to this European person, she knows sh*t, she isn't new I can tell you that much. I think she just might be...actually it had to be someone who put up with Niels back in the day, cause Niels don't post a lot anymore and she called him a racist, which he is. There are also another coincidence but I forgot it.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:37 am

She reminds me of someone who I used to see spamming on this sh*tty board I once posted at...The spamming tatics I see her using are very similar to what I used to see on the other board..
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:19 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
Eric..Cartman wrote:I'm currently on about 15 forums... Choosing which ones to stay on and which ones to leave on...

Stay on them all you're a member of 15 forums it seems that you have quite a lot of time on your hands and zero friends to call upon.
I believe there is a lot more than meets the eye to this European person, she knows sh*t, she isn't new I can tell you that much. I think she just might be...actually it had to be someone who put up with Niels back in the day, cause Niels don't post a lot anymore and she called him a racist, which he is. There are also another coincidence but I forgot it.

...No friends? Ever heard of a thing called MSN? Where you can talk to your mates... And a thing called a chair, where your mate can sit beside you and come on the internet with you.

...Sexyeuropean probably isn't even a South Park fan...
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:03 pm

vvresbrserbes ryyberyer
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!

Return to “Hot Topics”