The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

bugzbunnie6
Posts: 1980
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:21 am

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:34 am

f*ck YEAH! SNOW DAY!! :D

There's at least 2-3 feet out there....



London has Pip:
Image

Reno has PImP:
Image
Last edited by bugzbunnie6 on Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I *Heart* You.
terrance&philliparesw
Posts: 980
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:17 am

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:35 am

I had the weirdest dream last night; I dreamt that Matt Stone came to my school & he was charging all the students $10, 000 just to get a photo with him.. really weird :?
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
The_Paper_Boy
Posts: 1098
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:54 pm

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:49 pm

People, it's a random thread. RANDOM as in you can do anything? And that means lyrics to a song. I won't do them anymore but remember it's random. If you don't like random/pointless things get out.
Agaath95
Posts: 1235
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:46 pm

Postby Agaath95 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:41 pm

One of my father's colleagues died in a horrible way. He was eaten from inside by bacteria in less than 3 weeks. :?

v I wasn't paying attention when I wrote that. :oops:
Last edited by Agaath95 on Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
DarkDucky
Posts: 1805
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 pm

Postby DarkDucky » Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:23 pm

he died a horrible dead?? :?
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6148
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:26 pm

Tag body spray is the biggest marketing scam ever.
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY
Posts: 3384
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:55 pm

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:08 pm

^Except the Sick Cat Tag


The_Paper_Boy wrote:People, it's a random thread. RANDOM as in you can do anything? And that means lyrics to a song. I won't do them anymore but remember it's random. If you don't like random/pointless things get out.


There is no point in posting lyrics to a song, people listen to the song, we don't need a translator to know what they are saying(well most).
Setting the standard since 1852
The_Paper_Boy
Posts: 1098
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:54 pm

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:16 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
The_Paper_Boy wrote:People, it's a random thread. RANDOM as in you can do anything? And that means lyrics to a song. I won't do them anymore but remember it's random. If you don't like random/pointless things get out.


There is no point in posting lyrics to a song, people listen to the song, we don't need a translator to know what they are saying(well most).


Believe me, you do need lyrics to System of a down songs. Well most of their songs.
-pokie2u-
Posts: 679
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:31 am

Postby -pokie2u- » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:50 pm

random:

*sings:

i like to sing-a, about the moon-a and the june-a and the sring-a. i like to sing-a. about the sky so blue lalala la laaaa* :P
Image
Image Image Image
KyleBenoit
Posts: 2684
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 2:44 am

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:45 pm

Random:

I see dead people!!!!!
Image
Agaath95
Posts: 1235
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:46 pm

Postby Agaath95 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:12 pm

(\_/)
(Oo) World domination!!!
(> <)3
Image
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:32 pm

The word n00b looks funny!
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
DarkDucky
Posts: 1805
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 pm

Postby DarkDucky » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:37 pm

if you think n00b looks wierd, then you're a n00b.
:P
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Bat girl
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:05 pm

Postby Bat girl » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:41 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:Tag body spray is the biggest marketing scam ever.

yeah but tag body spray for sick cats kicks ass!
ImageImageImage
DarkDucky
Posts: 1805
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 pm

Postby DarkDucky » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:47 pm

Bat girl wrote:
triplemultiplex wrote:Tag body spray is the biggest marketing scam ever.

yeah but tag body spray for sick cats kicks ass!


the words "tag body spray" and "kicks ass" have never been used in the same sentance before.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests