The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:40 am

Recnahs wrote:^.............uh ............. didn't he just do that? and he is right go into the polls and you will see page after page of tons of people that have signed up made 1 post and never come back. people say they love SP but they only make one post and then gone. but that doen't mean that if you don't have and account here you can't like SP. I have two friends who together have a grand total of 0 posts they have no posts one is weeeee123 the other is rensal (he stole my idea of putting his last name backwards, the bastard).

No, my first question was how to make sigs. i want to know. Paint doesn't do a good job, so do I need to download something?
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:42 am

i use paint or Flash MX Pro 2006 but most people don't have $1200 to spend to make a sig so try Photoshop or somthing.

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:45 am

DAMN IT! Oh well, it'll have to do.
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:58 am

RANDOM: i just relized that i had the 9000 post in this thread! omfg w00t!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:05 am

I'm starting a campaign, it might turn some heads however it should be done.
The Ban Recnahs campaign is starting now!
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:06 am

Damn you Flanders... I mean Recnahs!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:40 am

Slow down people...

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:I'm starting a campaign, it might turn some heads however it should be done.
The Ban Recnahs campaign is starting now!

In order to keep the balance of the BBS, It must be done. A necessary loss it is.

RANDOM:OMFG!<- I hate this lol, omg, joo, & all other Interent slang, I also lose respect for people when they use this crap.

lol so funny lol olo

Please excuse me while I shoot myself
Setting the standard since 1852
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:47 am

I tend to use internet slang when I'm screwing around with my friends. I much prefer "WHAT" to "OMG" though. What is a word. OMG is not.

Ban Recnahs campaign? Eh. Doesn't sound bad, but I'm too lazy to bother with anything.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:54 am

I find it amusing to imagine people actually laughing out loud. Imagine it, they're just sitting there quietly, than burst into random fits of laughter, sometimes requiring them to begin rolling on the floor apparently.

So where do I sign for this campaign?

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:07 am

I think you're all being a little bit hard on Recnahs. He can be annoying, but he's not always that bad...
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:14 am

Dude one time I was laughing so hard my ass ran off my body and out the front door, that was 6 months ago and I have never seen it since, some times I look for it, but this ends with me being slapped in the face by some girl who doesn't understand the plight of this assless assh*le of a man.
Um for the campaign, if you want to take it seriousely....which I do.
Write on your sig
Pro Recnahs BAN, or MOTHRA BOR-Member of the helpers requesting a ban on Recnahs (Sorry, I felt this post was the time to do a Godzilla reference.)
So put on your sig Pro Recnahs Ban, MOTHRA BOR, PBR(Pro-banning Recnahs)

EDIT: Hmmm this Mr. Jefferson guy has been around since December 30, today is January 17th, there's no reason you should have 169 posts, don't make yourself on the the ban-ee side.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:20 am

Whenever I'm chatting to someone on MSN, no matter what we are talking about, they say LOL at least once... I admit that I use "lol" quite frequently, but I don't actually "laugh at loud" when I write it. Can you imagine if everytime someone wrote "lol" on MSN, forum or whatever, they actually did go into fits of laughter... Lol :lol:
^Ok, that was really lame & not funny. *Hides red face*

Anyway, about this "Ban Recnahs" campaign- Don't you think it's a bit harsh BSR? I know he can be annoying & especially with the whole "drunk" thing & his spamming spree, but he's a person with feelings just like everyone here... ease up a bit, yeah?... It's called tolerance.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:21 am

I have less posts than some people. There was one person with 180 something, and they started four or five days after me. I try not to spam, and I think I've been doing a pretty good job. :(

I don't think I want to join any sides, only because I know how I'd feel if I were banned. Besides, I have not yet seen any spam ny Rechnahs. How bad could it have been? He told me he went on a spamming spree ONCE and then stopped forever.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:26 am

I don't find MJKK as much of a spammer.

As for the Recnahs thing, well... just, damn, he's annoying. And only going on a spamming spree "once"? It should be never.

I'm happy with my having no sig though. D: Until I end up making a banner thing for myself. Which I may or may not do. Who knows.

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:32 am

How can you spam on a Random Thread?

Return to “Hot Topics”