The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:19 am

:P Pff, I'd trust you too, Cat. I'm just not great on phones, either. XD Really I hate the things, but talking to online friends on them is really cool.
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:00 am

terrance&philliparesw wrote:Heeeyyyy, I feel left out :( I want to talk to you on the phone! I've never rang up any of my friends on this forum (I text Pokie, though...) & I feel weird asking for their numbers.

Plus, I'm shy on the phone anyway; I hate awkward silences. :oops:

Random: I had a nervous breakdown last night, because there was a huge tarantula in my sink. It wouldn't of been so bad if it was a huntsman or a daddy-long legs, but dude.. I f*cking hate tarantulas.. they scare the sh*t out of me. :cry:

its the same with me. unless its one of my friends that i see all the time im really shy on the phone too. im also shy when i meet people for the first time. :oops:

But after that im fine! :D
Image Image Image
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:34 am

I just got home from the Beach Boys/CCR concert. It was awesome. I love CCR with a passion. I grew up with both bands and it was just so cool to see them live like that. Of course there was only two original members out of each band...but the dude who was singing for CCR sounded EXACTLY like John Fogerty. They played "Up Around the Bend" so I left happy. :D My friend and her roomate were into the Beach Boys more than CCR but I didn't care. I had so much fun. I finally went to a concert that I can be proud to say I went to. :lol: I'm really tired.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:53 pm

You all need to live a little, don't be shy.

Me shy? no, when ever I go somewhere new or somewhere I've been, I make sure people know who I am.

Example:Went skiing last weekend, I went in a gorilla suit, it was hard to see in it, I ran into someone. No one was hurt.

Also, if you think about it, none of us are really shy, I mean we're posting personal feelings and other stuff that about 1000 people a day are going to read.
Setting the standard since 1852
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:40 pm

yeah, but it's always easier to say stuff like that on forums like this one, because there's usually nobody here who'll start making fun of you and sh*t (except some people), whereas irl, there are lots of people. ALso, for some reason, it's a lot easier to type your feelings than to say them to someone irl or on the phone.

I'm also a little shy in front of people I don't know irl and on the phone. Like, I always talk about making fun of telemarketers and screwing around with them, but I only ever actually did that once, I usually just hang up. Also, when my friends are all being retarded in front of people none of us have ever seen before, I never do anything. I only really do retarded stuff with my friends.
Anyway, yeah, I'll shut up now.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:12 pm

Last night was awesome you just don't know how f*cking crazy and how much sh*t went down last night. Kids got searched the police came, the helicopter came, fights happened, kids are missing. I don't even want to type it there are so many stories that happened that we all split up.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:16 pm

Yeah, I'm the same as you, DD. I'm pretty shy in real life unless it's around people I know, then I'm typically my normal self (the side me you see on ear, sans fangirling). Except I've found both times I've gone out to meet online friends I've typically been the same as I am online. Huh.

I don't like to make a fool of myself in front of peopel I don't know and will msot likely never see again, though, for some reason. D: And I feel bad for telemarketers, because nobody loves them.
Delition

Postby Delition » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:45 pm

I'm not sure if I posted otherwise, but I'm not really that shy in real life. Hell, I even did a kick line with one of my friends on the corner of the two busiest streets in our town.

One night, I ran through a couple of streets with my shirt up yelling "Man-Boobs!" at the top of my lungs. Then again, that was my friend's idea, but I don't care.

These things aren't too extreme, but they're better than sitting around doing nothing I suppose.

When I think of it, I'm actually more of a moody bee-yatch online than I am offline nowadays.
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:56 pm

I'm only shy about certain things (which isn't alot.) I got a Green Day Chain Wallet today. And this Green Day Calendar. And I got this drummer T-Shirt it had a drum set on the front and told all the names and descriptions of the drums and it was cool. I saw my lunch lady at the mall today.
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:58 pm

I'm shy infront of people I don't know, don't talk to or just not talked to in ages. If I'm hyper, I'm usually not shy.

Random: I'm addicted to this one Oasis song and can't stop listening to it. I'll give you a little hint, it's the soundtrack of a brilliant movie called "The Butterfly Effect."
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:57 pm

I saw my lunch lady at the mall today.

Agh lunch ladies, they all are stupid, well the ones I have had are. We have had mice in our cafeteria and i found a fingernail on a cheeseburger one day, needless to say, I don't eat school cheeseburgers anymore, but that's sanitation, our lunch ladies are just plain dumb, I bought a pack of cookies one day, they cost a dollar, I paid with a 5 and got $2 back, after they had counted it to make sure they had correct change.

Well now to the reason I hit reply, every summer my family goes on a vaction to some random place, this year we are going to Hershey, PA for a couple of days, then to Boston for a Red Sox game, we might go to New York for a couple of days, the we are going to my dad's cousin's lake house in NH for a few days.

How we are going to afford this, I have no f*cking idea.
Setting the standard since 1852
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:50 pm

Where the hell is Kyle_vs_Cartman? I haven't seen her around since December. :?
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:52 pm

Hey, you're right! She hasn't been on in a dog's age... speaking of people being on BBS, is it just be or are there a lot of newbies this month?
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:48 pm

well from the posts i' ve been reading there's alot of people on here who lets just say ... ''a sandwich short of a picnic ''...
ok i miss not having internet access now im living away from home ,

im over it ..
Kenny Mcormic 643

Postby Kenny Mcormic 643 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:58 pm

/| |\
(O.O)
|V V|
/_I_\ -chocolate bunny of evil

Return to “Hot Topics”