The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:01 pm

Weed = fun times.
Mushrooms = bound to get hallucinations

..Alot of my friends are stoners and we do lots of crazy stuff. I've only done pot afew times, but it's pretty fun when you do it with friends.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:29 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:^Hope it's nothing serious.

Thanks for the support SJ! :D

I'm listening to a song about weed right now.

In about fifteen minutes I have to go to the netrogolists. After that, I might have to go grocey shopping. I really don't want to go!
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:31 pm

Where, to the neurologist or to the supermarket? Those lines can be pretty tough! :D
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:49 pm

Im Psyched That I'm Going Snowboarding Tomorrow
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:21 am

I snowboarded once, and almost broke my wrist on the bunny hill.

Never again.

I would have skiied, but my feet are too wide for the boots.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:23 am

I had pepperoni pizza for breakfast today.
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:47 am

Delition wrote:Apparently she isn't your teacher, because if she was you probably wouldn't be able to type. Too many smacks on the knuckles with the ruler (I could see T&PAS in a nun outfit, not in the sick way though).

That made me laugh... very hard... to the point of crying... and falling onto the ground... no, I lied... but it still made me laugh... very hard... to the point of crying... no, I lied again... but it still made me laugh... very hard.

megan*w wrote:and to that terrance and phillip something guy:
i'm glad i've pissed you off (actually I'm very good at pissing people off) and yeah ive only been here 3 days but ive already made an impact so its been a very good 3 days
and as for the spelling n grammar thingy: who are you? my teacher? [/color]

Look honey, nobody likes you. Why don't you just do us all a favour and leave... now.

Oh, and by the way... get your facts straight; I'm a GIRL.

Okay, I'm done with this assh*le... new topic.

Today was Ash Wednesday. It wasn't as boring as I expected it to be, but still.. I could of been doing better things.. like sleeping.. or eating. 45 minutes of listening to cheesy, "believe in yourself" Church music and getting dirty ashes smudged across my forehead wasn't enough for the Catholic Board of Education. No, they had to take all meat products off the tuckshop menu aswell, leaving us to settle for vegetarian crap. Bastards. Oh well, I can't complain too much, because I get to eat fish and chups for my dinner... I like fish and chups. XP.

Random: I found this a couple of days ago when I was rummaging through my desk;

"School is cool
It is not for fools
It is not for dumb people who act like tools
So go to school
Or else we'll point at you and say you're not cool"

A poem I made up for Grade 8 English Class. I should be ashamed, but after 3 years, I still think it's absolute genius. XD.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:20 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Where, to the neurologist or to the supermarket? Those lines can be pretty tough! :D

I had to go to both. The reason that I didin't want to go the grocey store after the neurologist was because I was going to be tested on. And I didin't feel like going into a grocey store, being druged and feeling sick to my stomach.

Random:

Right now I feel sick to my stomach. I'm feeling the aftermath of the drugs that I had to take at the neurologist office. I only got three hours of sleep, due to an upset stomach, i.e. medication.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:55 pm

I like pancakes, I like pancakes, they make me a happy Bunnie. I am happy, I am happy, la la la la la.
I *Heart* You.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:46 pm

I'm hungry. I think I'll go have a bowl of ceral in a few minutes.
Cartman Army
Delition

Postby Delition » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:00 pm

I finally got around to taking apart my old NES. I fixed the damn thing, but sadly it actually took me longer to put it back together (I lost my screws in the carpet).

After all that frustration, I decided to draw Luigi's head on the top of it. I didn't really care, since I bought the thing broken from Goodwill for $4.

Anyways, it was major fun playing Battletoads and Bucky O' Hare again.

Major fun!
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:05 pm

fine, to the terrance and phillip something GIRL: hate me all you want - i'm not leaving
Delition

Postby Delition » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:10 pm

You can stay all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that you've already gotten off to a sh*tty start. No one here can do whatever they want, but we have quite a bit of freedom here.

So, if you feel like you want to take advantage of our freedom, just remember that we can as well. Plus, you don't really have anyone backing you, as opposed to everyone you pissed off.

So, once again, shut up or leave.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:36 pm

Alright, don't leave - but at this rate you aren't going to make it up so there really wouldn't be much point to staying.

Del, I adore your new sig.

I'm probably getting Sonic Riders tomorrow, yay. :D I haven't gotten a new video game since, like... 2004. I had a bit of a video game relapse for 2005.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:42 pm

megan*w wrote:fine, to the terrance and phillip something GIRL: hate me all you want - i'm not leaving

Actually whether you leave or not is up to the moderators.

And I hope you just think you're being funny by spamming this site. If you want people to like you, you have to learn to obey the rules (On here anyway, in real life it's different).

Return to “Hot Topics”