The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:48 pm

megan*w, you are worse than I thought when I first saw your posts in the Stan thread

If there was a PBR, there is no doubt in my mind there will be a PBM*w if she keeps this up.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:16 am

Yesterday I cut the bottom of my middle finger on my right hand with a pencil crayon.

Today I learned a new Hebrew word. "Hoofuck" is Hebrew for "released." To make things better, "hoo" is Hebrew for "he."

It... the teacher said it and we all just burst out laughing. And abusing that word. Oh, god, if there was any reason to adore Hebrew.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:43 am

ehehehe
a few days ago, I got a cut on the bottom of one of my fingers, and it was bleeding a bit, adn then i think i got some chalk in it or something, because the next day it was yellow, and then dark red for a few days, and now it's all hard and grey :shock:
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:28 am

Well yesterday, I slept only three hours. During the morning, I slept from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm to the afternoon. I started my day by vacuming my room, and then carpet washing my room. After I carpet wash my room, I headed to my bathroom, gathered my "mountain of dirty clothes", trash and recyclables. I then headed back to my bathroom and cleaned my bathroom.

For once, my upstairs actually smells really good!
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:11 pm

I think we should just leave Megan*w alone until she gets banned. If she doesn't get banned within the next month and she's still annoying, spams, and pisses people off on purpose then we'll do what we did with Rechnas.
Anyway...We have no school today and I have no idea why. I guess because it's getting icy later. But I don't care just as long as we don't have school.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:19 pm

Yeah. The roads here aren't even icy, and it didn't snow last night like it was supposed to. But when we got to school, it turned out we had off anyway. weird
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:30 am

jaydawGtwo04 wrote:then we'll do what we did with Rechnas.

No, we won't. Nothing good came out of PBR, if you want her banned just PM nall about it. Give him the reasons too.
Setting the standard since 1852
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:34 am

megan*w has gotten a little better about the spamming. She's actually sticking to the topic on some posts. But she still needs a lot of work.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:48 am

I love this publically rating a user, referring to them in third person and pretending they can't see your posts. No, really. It's funny.

Got a tetanus shot today, also got blood taken, both from my left arm. At least it isn't sore. Just odd to bend because of the tape that was there to hold the cotton ball in place from the blood-taking.

Freaking out with my friends over the tetanus was good fun, though. And whining about it afterwards. Yup.
Delition

Postby Delition » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:43 am

If anyone remembers me complaining about the sore on my spine, something that feels almost exactly like it is now under my left eye. It doesn't bother me unless I pick at it...but unfortunately for me I'm a picker.

Random: I'm not sure if I mentioned this already, but if you get a new game from a video game store that is unwrapped already, there is a chance that it may have been played by an employee already. Most stores allow their employees to rent new and used games for free. If it is the "gut" copy, however, it may just be opened because they can't keep the game in the case on the game floor.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:22 am

I really hate going to the doctor. Shots are about the worst invention ever, I'll take my chances with The Flu thanks, though that has caught up with me the last couple years. All the dentist ever tells me is that I need to floss more, so I never see him either. I'm 23 years old, I've never been a flosser, and I'm not about to start now. I've never had any dental work anyway, so I don't really give a crap.

BTW, quite wasting your time bitching about the members, it happens. You can't do anything, and I'm sure the Mods/Admins are more than aware of any given member, so it's just a waste of time. Making posts about how much you hate someone, and how you want them banned isn't much better than anything they could post on their own.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:06 am

I have this random bit of blood stuck in the top left corner of my mouth, and I have no clue how it got there, especially since the last thing I ate was a doughnut.

It doesn't hurt, but it is annoying. And also not coming out.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:00 am

I'm not sure if I mentioned this already, but if you get a new game from a video game store that is unwrapped already, there is a chance that it may have been played by an employee already. Most stores allow their employees to rent new and used games for free. If it is the "gut" copy, however, it may just be opened because they can't keep the game in the case on the game floor.

Are you sure? I know at my local GameStop, (I'm friends with everyone in the store, including the manager) they don't allow to "rent" their employees. The manager (Tori) has strick rules about using merchindice that can be sold to the customer. But they do sell "gut" copies, but there usually; like you said "opened because they can't keep the game in the case on the game floor."
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
Delition

Postby Delition » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:19 am

Oh yeah, I'm sure.

Actually, the copy of "Tales of Legendia" that I'm playing right now is a "new" copy. The copy of "Sonic Riders" that I had earlier this week was a "new" copy as well. My managers don't care if we check out new items, but that's alright. With the exception of "Sonic Riders", I've bought every single new game that I've checked out. I don't think that game is worth buying for anything more than $20.

Actually, with the complaining that I've done about Tales of Legendia, I think I'm going to buy this game as well. But I don't think I can buy it this week, since I'm definitely going to get the new Shadow Hearts game. Hells yes.
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:42 am

iceiwynd wrote:Today I learned a new Hebrew word. "Hoofuck" is Hebrew for "released." To make things better, "hoo" is Hebrew for "he."

It... the teacher said it and we all just burst out laughing. And abusing that word. Oh, god, if there was any reason to adore Hebrew.

Hoofuck? XDD :lol: Oh God, I now worship the guy that created Hebrew language.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image

Return to “Hot Topics”