The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:01 am

jaydawGtwo04 wrote:Dude that's awesome and kind of sad.
Is there going to be like a continued story to it?
I'm getting this for my drum set
You hit it onece and it makes the bass drum hit three times.

Yeah dude there's six chapters so far. Just look at the bottom of the page.

There will eventually be 14 chapters.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:06 am

Goddamn, why does every woman at the Oscars insist on wearing a hideous dress?

My fic, pre-chapter six which still isn't up and viewable for the public because ff.net is being a douche has 40 reviews right now. I dunno how long it's gonna be, but I have it planned up to the twelfth chapter so far, although there's probably gonna be a lot more, maybe.
Last edited by iceiwynd on Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:07 am

iceiwynd wrote:Goddamn, why does every woman at the Oscars insist on wearing a hideous dress?

My fic, pre-chapter six which still isn't up and viewable for the public because ff.net is being a douche has 40 reviews right now.

What's the name of your fic?
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:09 am

It's, uh, Hold Back.

It's slash but I like to think it's different than a lot of the slash out there because there's other factors in it, too. D:
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:10 am

iceiwynd wrote:It's, uh, Hold Back.

It's slash but I like to think it's different than a lot of the slash out there because there's other factors in it, too. D:

Okay, I'll read yours. You should read mine; it's not a slash but it's hella good! :D
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:11 am

I will when I'm a bit less lazy, a friend of mine updated her fic a few days ago and I still have to go read that first.

Or, actually, maybe I won't because frankly, I can't stand it when people are like, "READ MY FIC, IT'S GOOD." It's cocky and annoying - when I see people announce things like that, I read it and make sure to catch on to every little mistake I can find out of spite.

So I dunno, but if I do read it, that's the way I'd read it - in a highly criticizing matter.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:22 am

Ah, so that's you that's been writing that Tweek fic. I like it, I've been keeping up on it. The treatmant of Tweek is obviously pretty rough, but that's kinda the point of the story.

I read yours Iceiwynd, it was good. Good to hear you've got an update on the way. I don't recall there being any slash in it though, is it still coming?

I'm going out of town for the week, I don't think I'll have any kind of online capabilities. For some reason they decided to go ahead and send me out to our office in Pennsylvania, so that'll suck.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:27 am

Aw, thanks. |D;; Well, there's the end of chapter four when it actually starts, I guess... and yeah, once ff.net is back up and working, chapter six will be readable.

Although there's more slash to come on the way, I know that much for sure, but as far as I'm concerned right now, I have a couple other things in it that I also love to write/read about it... I guess it was mostly introduced at the end of the sixth chapter, which happened by accident, but hey, I loved it. <3

Lessee, what was my author's note for that chapter... Oh, yeah, here's the part I'm thinking of:

Tried a bit of a different style in this one. By the time I actually sat down here and started writing it, I already knew exactly everything I wanted in here, but it turned out to be more confusing than I thought it’d be. But I just kept writing and writing… the ending to this one wasn’t planned, and I’m completely thrilled with how that ended up working out. Plus, it should make this chapter make a bit more sense… I would think.

EDIT: Aaah, ff.net is working again, yay, finally. XDD
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:45 am

Geez, I wish I was friends with some of the other Canadians on the board. I hardly know any anymore. o.O
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:32 pm

I am the definition of weird.....wheeee!
Delition

Postby Delition » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:44 pm

Yeah, well I'm the synonym of the definition of weird! TAKE THAT!
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:54 pm

...horses poop.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:10 pm

Peanut butter and crack sandwich.

I am wierder than both of you put together.
Del Negro 50

Postby Del Negro 50 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:36 pm

jaydawGtwo04 wrote:Dude that's awesome and kind of sad.
Is there going to be like a continued story to it?
I'm getting this for my drum set
You hit it onece and it makes the bass drum hit three times.
that's awesome I want one now. 8)
No messin' with the negro...
Thanks to 'dude cartman rocks!' for the sig.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:59 pm

I just got back from a tennis match, it was so damn cold. My hands are numb so it is really hard on me typing this, but i don't care since I won 8-1, now time to overuse exclamnation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!f*ck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Setting the standard since 1852

Return to “Hot Topics”