[RIP Steve Irwin] im going to stick my thumb in his b*tthole

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:45 pm

Aww, it must have hurt. I bet he knew what was going to happen when he got stabbed, too. I wish he survived that though. What a sweet story to tell your grandkids. :P
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:46 pm

So, who's going to take over the zoo now? Terri? Perhaps one of Steve's assistants?
Beukmanz

Postby Beukmanz » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:29 pm

Does anybody got some images from Steve from the famous episode, where he sticks his thumb up animals batty :D couldn't find it anywhere...

Tnx in advance!
Rualya

Postby Rualya » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:30 pm

It's sad. I used to love his show when I was a kid. :(
Thank you so much Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
Girlz_of_southpark

Postby Girlz_of_southpark » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:15 pm

His son is only 2 years old. that's so sad.
TrixR4Butters

Postby TrixR4Butters » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:38 pm

i just watched the newsy thing on youtube about his life, wow! People in Aussie are upset, saddened but still carry on their lives.

...Sometimes I wake up to the sounds of my own screams!
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:25 pm

R.I.P Steve

I knew one of these days he was going to die but I pictured like a shark or a 500 pound alligator
suicidebunnyxx

Postby suicidebunnyxx » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:56 pm

Steve was a wicked person. It was great to see someone so passionate about what he loved. He always seemed like a shithot guy.

He will be missed, he was a dude.
"when ever I see Jesus up on that cross, I can't help but think that he looks kinda hot!"
Xeroph

Postby Xeroph » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:17 am

It's a shame that if he had to go in that sort of way that he didn't get done in by a crocodile.... or at least an alligator.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:47 am

Yeah. In South Park's "Prehistoric Ice Man", Cartman imitates Steve by trying to jam his finger up Kyle's b*tthole, thinking Kyle's a crocodile, but Kyle falls into a pit. Heck, even the parodied Steve Irwin was chasing Larry the prehistoric ice man for fortune and fame. How sad. If Cartman heard that the "crocodile hunter" of the shows he likes died in a stingray accident trying to protect the animals he loved, well, Cartman would be like this: :cartmansad: :cartmancry:

Anyway... R.I.P. Steve. You were such a wonderful guy in all Australia, and I'm gonna miss you! :( :cry:
Still the same as it ever was.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Re: STEVE IRWIN IS DEAD

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:47 am

mors12 wrote:Horrible...

We may have rolled our eyes at Steve's manic energy, but we all respected and admired him for his dedication to the environment and his obvious love for his family.

Dangled his baby infront of a crocodile, mate!

The experts are baffled at how the sting ray could have killed him since it's so rare that sting rays kill. I believe one scientist said these animals are normally dosile, that people ride these things without ever getting stung and then he added "He [Irwin] must have been really provoking it somehow." At which point I fell over in a fit of laughter.

Steve Iriwn provoking an animal to attack?!? NEVER! NOT IN A MILLION FRIGGEN YEARS.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:09 pm

I think I noticed. Steve's death was caught on tape, which was not released to the public. It showed him pulling off a stingray barb from his heart after the attack before breathing his last. How shocking. You can find that at: http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=232744>1=7703

It's very sad that he was taken away from us so young! :cartmansad:
Still the same as it ever was.
germanguy

Steve Irwin

Postby germanguy » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:10 pm

Very sad news...
Imagine all the children around the world...

Remember Sigfried and Roy?
"Meine Damen und Herren,
das Gebäude ist umstellt!
Kommen Sie mit erhobenen
Händen heraus!"
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:26 pm

Oneirogenic wrote:;; well sh*t. This guy is probably one of my biggest heros. I've watched him since I was little, and when I saw the news on a friend's journal, I was [and am still] crushed. Grah. I seriously feel like I lost a friend.

Ditto, apart from the fact I heard about it from my brother. I felt so crushed when I heard, although to be honest, when I first heard it f I just asked 'Well, what happened to him?' 'cause, knowing how he was, I knew he'd been killed by some sort of animal. But... by a stingray... I felt so pissed after hearing that due to the fact stingray deaths are really rare. (He's the 3rd person to be officially killed by one in Australia.)

The thing is... he died while recording a documentry, meaning his death was recorded. It's supposed to show him pulling the barb out then dying shortly after.

I'm so sad about this, as I grew up secretly 'idolising' him, (Around 8-12) and can remember watching his show every Saturday morning with my dad. I hope it gets shown more now so more people see how much he loved the natural world and how great he was.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
ProfChaos42

Postby ProfChaos42 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:39 pm

I didn't watch his show, but I admired him. He went after dangerous animals, not to be a showboat, but for the sake of showing everyone what a wondrous place this really is. In this way, he gave the world a wonderful gift. I don't want to sound cheesy or clichéd at all, but I will anyway; He died doin' what he loved.

Happy trails, Steve Irwin. You're wrestling aligators in the sky now. :cry:

Return to “Hot Topics”