[RIP Steve Irwin] im going to stick my thumb in his b*tthole

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:17 pm

angeldeb82 wrote:I think I noticed. Steve's death was caught on tape, which was not released to the public. It showed him pulling off a stingray barb from his heart after the attack before breathing his last. How shocking. You can find that at: http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=232744>1=7703

It's very sad that he was taken away from us so young! :cartmansad:

eeeeeeeerg. Must you remind me of my own depravity? I'm now on a wild hunt for a free way of obtaining that video. X(((((
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:53 am

That could be the cause of death right there. It wasn't the toxin in the sting but the barb itself. If a sharp object goes into your heart, the last thing you want to do is try to yank it out yourself, because once it's in there it's the only thing keeping the bleeding under control. As soon as the object is removed you can very easily bleed out.
yo-bindi

Postby yo-bindi » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:13 am

it really sucks that steve irwin died but he did have it coming but when i think of his family and how one of there loved ones have died it becomes really sad but if he had retired he would have never died from the f*cken sting ray and he would still be alive but he died with a great rep. and he did for the animals and all of that other sh*t but truthfully it is very sad that he is gone but it is pretty much his mistake for messing with the sting ray but he was a great guy and it is VERY sad that he is gone. :cartmancry:
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:13 am

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:That could be the cause of death right there. It wasn't the toxin in the sting but the barb itself. If a sharp object goes into your heart, the last thing you want to do is try to yank it out yourself, because once it's in there it's the only thing keeping the bleeding under control. As soon as the object is removed you can very easily bleed out.

I'm sure if Steve had thought it through, he would've realized that, but obviously, in a situation like that, a person wouldn't normally stop to think, they would just react by removing the barb. His body felt pain, and so he instinctively removed the source of the pain, and that spelled death for him.
yo-bindi

Postby yo-bindi » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:26 am

so maybe if he kept it in he might have gotten one more year out of him instead of taking it out right then and getting it infected?
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:31 am

It's not that his heart got infected. Because the barb punctured his heart, it was the only thing keeping the blood from escaping his heart. Because he removed it, the blood gushed out and he instantly died. Granted, he would've died sooner or later anyhow as the barb was probably blocking his blood passage, and I'm not even sure if doctors would have been able to remove the stingray barb from his heart without killing him. The damage to his heart would have been too severe and irreversible. They wouldn't have had the time needed to fix his heart up as he would have died instantly... which is what happened.
yo-bindi

Postby yo-bindi » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:42 am

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:It's not that his heart got infected. Because the barb punctured his heart, it was the only thing keeping the blood from escaping his heart. Because he removed it, the blood gushed out and he instantly died. Granted, he would've died sooner or later anyhow as the barb was probably blocking his blood passage, and I'm not even sure if doctors would have been able to remove the stingray barb from his heart without killing him. The damage to his heart would have been too severe and irreversible. They wouldn't have had the time needed to fix his heart up as he would have died instantly... which is what happened.

o yea you are right but it is a big shame that terri lost her husband and his son and daughter lost their father but he did die doing the thing he loved the most and I found out on msn that it is kind-of the daughters faul because she is the one who wanted a documentary on the great ......... reef (forgot how to spell the word in between great and reef) steve would probally still be alive today but that is what i saw on msn i don't know if it is true or not?
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:20 am

What the hell? There was no loss, no one's gone, death doesn't exist.

And again, as stated before, stingrays are not vicious animals. They're just dangerous. When they feel threatened, their barb mechanically shoots up, just like how a human would scream if threatened. And also, as said before, Steve was not "idiotically" wrestling any stingray at all. He swam over it and it felt scared. If humans had barbs that shot up when they felt scared, a lot of us would have crossed over by now. And I know I would be be a murderer.
As enjoyable as abuse.
yo-bindi

Postby yo-bindi » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:08 am

Grizim wrote:What the hell? There was no loss, no one's gone, death doesn't exist.

And again, as stated before, stingrays are not vicious animals. They're just dangerous. When they feel threatened, their barb mechanically shoots up, just like how a human would scream if threatened. And also, as said before, Steve was not "idiotically" wrestling any stingray at all. He swam over it and it felt scared. If humans had barbs that shot up when they felt scared, a lot of us would have crossed over by now. And I know I would be be a murderer.

yeah you are right but still he was a great guy a week before he died i got to go meet him he was so funny and a great guy
KyleSchwartz#1

Postby KyleSchwartz#1 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:38 pm

Its a shame he had to die. I really feel bad for his family. At least he died doing what he loved, and that he was spoofed on South Park.

:shock: Crikey!
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:48 pm

KyleSchwartz#1 wrote:Its a shame he had to die. I really feel bad for his family. At least he died doing what he loved, and that he was spoofed on South Park.

:shock: Crikey!

Don't forget that he was also spoofed in The Fairly OddParents as "The Bad Parent Hunter" in "Nega-Timmy"! That makes me laugh! :cartmanlaugh:
Still the same as it ever was.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:14 pm

.....You watch the Fairly Oddparents?
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:18 pm

Here's a "Tribute" to Steve. #31 is extra special.

You know, I vaguely remember hearing somewhere that once a Ray has shot out one of those barbs, it does not grow a repacement. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:19 pm

Here's a quote directly from Steve Irwin:

"Even if a big old alligator is chewing me up I want to go down and go, 'Crikey!' just before I die. That would be the ultimate for me."

He wasn't killed by an alligator, but the incodent was close enough. I'm definetely convinced he went out happy. The last second may have had some fear, but for the most part I'm sure he crossed over with respect for himself.
As enjoyable as abuse.
yo-bindi

Postby yo-bindi » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:57 pm

steve irwin also said that if he dies he wants the tape of him on how he died to be on tv so the film should be on tv some time

Return to “Hot Topics”