....for now go nowhere.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:08 pm

How are you, Missy? Being all like MC on the day of today?
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:24 pm

It's just not as much fun if Hessel da Bore isn't around at the moment. :D
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:19 pm

matts_diva_bitch wrote:
Nommel wrote:Well I got news for you Hessel De Boer: My penis is twice as big as yours will ever be. 8)

I've heard that when a man talks about the size of his penis he's actually embarassed about how incredibly small it actually is. So in order to make him feel better about himself he talks about how big he wishes it to be but instead of saying 'wish' he just says that's how big it is.

You're very annoying, do you know that? Jesus Christ, I haven't even done anything to you for months now. Stop taking every opportunity to flame me. I won't even talk to you if you just stop bashing me all the time, okay? Is that good enough?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:37 pm

Boldly going nowhere, really, really fast.
The greatness of "Fandango". The picture that is, not the quote.
Last edited by BRMBug on Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:46 pm

matts_diva_bitch wrote:I've heard that when a man talks about the size of his penis he's actually embarassed about how incredibly small it actually is. So in order to make him feel better about himself he talks about how big he wishes it to be but instead of saying 'wish' he just says that's how big it is.

Mine really is huge. I wish it were smaller! :cartmanevillaugh:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:48 pm

Kiss my ass essay.
Member# 325291
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:53 pm

Big-Will wrote:
matts_diva_bitch wrote:I've heard that when a man talks about the size of his penis he's actually embarassed about how incredibly small it actually is. So in order to make him feel better about himself he talks about how big he wishes it to be but instead of saying 'wish' he just says that's how big it is.

Hence, the subtle hint of your penis size in the name "Big-Will." Am I right? :lol:
Hessel de Boer

Postby Hessel de Boer » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:11 am

When I was a young boy I liked to spend time alone and read. To some of the other boys I was therefore a wimp. Sometimes I was struck in the in the stomach, but most of the time I was struck on the mouth. Lips swell when struck, eyes puff up and close. The truth is I was afraid.
Some people say life is a big joke. I say that if you fall and break your leg such that your leg bone is sticking out through your skin and you go “Ha, ha, ha, ha, this is all a very big joke!”. Unlikely. That it's all a big joke that your leg bone is hanging at a funny angle out of your skin and that you are bleeding and going into shock.

The fear never leaves you.
It is part of you
As close to you as your breath

Touch it,
Stroke it
Get to know it well.
As long as you are
It will be with you.

You scream
You shout
You rage
You want quit of it.
You push it away with everything you have.
But hear this!

It feeds on all this exercise
You give it.
It gets stronger when
You give it something to fight against.

When you leef it alone it will wither and die
Ka Pow!
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:34 am

In A.D. 2101
War was beginning

Captain: What happen?

Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb.

Operator: We get signal.

Captain: What !

Operator: Main screen turn on.

Captain: It's you!!

CATS: How are you gentlemen!!
All your base are belong to us.
You are on the way to destruction.

Captain: What you say!!

CATS: You have no chance to survive make your time.
Ha ha ha ha....

Operator: Captain!!

Captain: Take off every 'ZIG'!!
You know what you doing.
Move 'ZIG'.
For great justice.
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:43 am

See ya next fall. Did you have a nice trip?
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:47 am

Athena1999 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:

Hence, the subtle hint of your penis size in the name "Big-Will." Am I right? :lol:

:lol:

And since we are having a nice little time f*cking with this guy's gay speeches and since I can't argue about having a bigger penis, due to being a female, I'll sing some Eminem....

THERE SHE GOES
SHAKING THAT ASS ON THE FLOOR
BUMPIN' AND GRINDIN' THAT POLE
THE WAY SHE'S GRINDIN' THAT POLE
I THINK I'M LOSING CONTROL!!!!

I like pizza!!! WEEEEE!!!!!!! :gothstan: I LIKE STAN!!! HEE HEE HEE HO HO HO

(This is fun!!!)
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:01 am

What's hilarious about this is that Hassle-and-Bore is acting all oblivious to us. :lol:

Once upon a time there were three monks who lived in a monestary but needed to make payments to fix the belfry. Because monks barely make any money, it was only necessary that they find a second source of income.

So they decided to set up a flower shop next door. Because the villagers could not resist buying from men of God, their flower shop flourished, and they made enough money to make extra renovations to the monestary.

However, the other florists in the village were outraged that they were losing their business to the monks, so they sent for Hugh MacTaggert, the biggest and toughest man in the village. He tore down the monks' flower shop and threatened to burn the church down if they sold any more flowers.

The monks never sold another flower again, proving that Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

XD
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:02 am

M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:25 am

Athena1999 wrote:What's hilarious about this is that Hassle-and-Bore is acting all oblivious to us. :lol:

Once upon a time there were three monks who lived in a monestary but needed to make payments to fix the belfry. Because monks barely make any money, it was only necessary that they find a second source of income.

So they decided to set up a flower shop next door. Because the villagers could not resist buying from men of God, their flower shop flourished, and they made enough money to make extra renovations to the monestary.

However, the other florists in the village were outraged that they were losing their business to the monks, so they sent for Hugh MacTaggert, the biggest and toughest man in the village. He tore down the monks' flower shop and threatened to burn the church down if they sold any more flowers.

The monks never sold another flower again, proving that Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

XD

Yep, last spring, when I was flaming Hess, he pretty much ignored me..Yet recently he actually acted normal on another thread I posted at and paid me a compliment..I don't really know what his motives are in posting what he does...But if anyone who is trying to get under his skin is wasting their time, he is just going to pretend you didn't post any response and post whatever he wants.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:29 am

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, now upgrade it. Chart it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick erase it. Write it, cut it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quick re-write it. Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag it, drop it, zip, unzip it. Lock it, feel it, cull it, find it, view it, code it, gem unlock it. Surf it, squirrel it, bose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch update it. Name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax rename it. Touch it, bring it, bay it, watch it, turn it, leave it, stop format it.

Technologic
Technologic
Technologic
Technologic

Return to “Hot Topics”