Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Cerisa_Roz

Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:25 pm

I had to spend the weekend at my dad's, which stressed me out a LOT. And of course, being involved in drama again shortly before then was stressing. I blocked someone because they finally set me off, and I couldn't get peace from that because they found me out, and bitched to people about me. I got invited into a chat with that person, with the promise they'd be civil. Didn't go that well. I blew up and bitched at them. And then they attacked a friend of mine over me, and insulted and mocked them (while continuing to trash me over it). What I hate is that people see this person as a saint, that just because one person is nice to them must mean they're nice to EVERYONE (the old "funny people can't be mean!" mentality). So I blocked them and deleted them because they aggravated me and I didn't want to blow up EVEN MORE, big deal. Not everyone can handle a person making snide remarks and making them feel worse about themselves, then when the other person confronts them on it, that person turns the issue on them and picks at their flaws.

I was so immature, though. I told someone to tell that person I was sorry for blocking them, but they were all "It's more valid if you tell him yourself". Having already gone through that awful failure of a chat and that person mocking me and saying I had the sense of humor of a dishrag, I wasn't in a mood to. So I was like "No", "No", "NO" over and over. And I'm definitely not going to say sorry now that they attacked a friend of mine for calling them out on the drama and ripped them apart for it. I don't think we're gonna be welcome in chats anymore, at least involving that person, since we're viewed as "stupid liberal" and "humorless bitch" by them.

Staying at my dad's was terrible. His laptop sucked, and the keyboard would freeze up after a while, and the typing was all weird, which made typing hard. When I freaked out about not being able to type the first time, he swarmed in on me and went off, screaming at me and bitching. It appeared things got settled, though then when the computer f*cked up the second time and I got stressed and said I didn't want to use it anymore because it sucked, he lost it and screamed at me more and threatened to punch me out. It got to the point where after screaming profanities back at him, I ran outside, breaking down and crying. He was all "GET THE F*CK INSIDE, YOU'RE AN EMBARASSMENT TO MY NEIGHBORS" and made it a point to say how his next-door neighbor was a "virgin" (what the hell does THAT have to do with anything? I'm not sure myself :/). When I finally got back inside, I was still crying. Then to make things worse, he suddenly started crying and it made me feel like a monster for screaming back at him. And when I tried to dial home to my mom, she yelled about how I was "harassing" her by calling.

And yesterday...ugh. My brother got off the laptop, and when I went to use the browser, the "History" window was open and all his history was gone, save for "Today". My dad saw and immediately accused me of deleting all his history. I kept trying to tell him I didn't, but he didn't want to buy that my brother could have, and began screaming at me and threatening me again. And my brother sat and watched all this go on.

It got to the point where I went running outside with his cell, trying to dial my mom. And he came after me screaming and threatening me more. He kept yelling at me to "GET THE F*CK BACK INSIDE" and calling me names ("stupid little c*nt" seems to be his favorite, and then calling me my mom's name is another insult he's used). When I finally did go back inside, he was in the other room and said to my brother: "Maybe she'll get KIDNAPPED". Like that's a POSITIVE thing that could happen? >_< I lost it, and screamed at him over it, that I was right here in the house and how the hell could anyone say such f*cking things or wish for that, basically.

When it wound up time for us to go back to our mom's, my dad was crying again. And once again, I felt like a monster. This is hopefully one of the only real 'personal' things I'll spill here, as I've made the mistake of spilling too much about myself to people before and wound up paying for it in some way. I've had people go "HEY WHEN DO YOU MOVE OUT?" about the personal stress. Thing is, I can't just yet. I'm in a dormless college (don't much care for dorms anyway), and I'm not sure what job I want yet. Plus it's not like I'm over the age of 25 or anything. I'm almost 20, that's not TOO old to still be at home. Depends on when I'll get through college, I guess. And so what if I don't know how to bake "from scratch"? Instant baking is baking nonetheless, no matter what some people think about my inability to cook or do "mature adult" things. Granted, if I'll be living on my own I would definitely want to keep things clean and know how to do stuff, but the way some people go on about it, it's almost like they'd expect you to become one of those oven-slaving housewives. But then, that's their excuse to flaunt their "maturity", I guess ("I CAN COOK AND DO SO MANY THINGS BECAUSE I'M OLDER AND BETTER THAN YOU AND KNOW STUFF!").

My throat still hurts a bit, I have a headache, and I've felt worn out all day. *and then there's the back pain*
KrazyKenny

Postby KrazyKenny » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:44 pm

Cerisa_Roz----....wow that really sucks...really.... maybe next time you can just stay somewhere else (instead of your dad's)...it sounds like you and him really have trouble getting along...(sorry if I'm making you feel worse) Anyway...it definantly doesn't sound like your fault. Hope you start feeling better.

Image and so does this adorable kitty!
To need, but not have.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg16 ... newsig.jpg
If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?

when you think it can't get any worse...think again

"This makes me want to smoosh babies!"-ME
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:39 am

i wanna die. my life is pathetic. right now it mostly revolves around south park and the internet. and i think butters kenny hates me. if you're reading this butters kenny, then i'm sorry if i did anything wrong. i'm a terrible person. and i still love you even if your mad at me.
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:45 am

Well, things got real horrible Sunday night. I didn't think the stupid drama over me blocking a person that was harassing me would get so big, but it did. I've refused to take part in MSN group chats, especially ones that involved the person, because I felt uncomfortable in them and they weren't any fun anymore. Some people just didn't want to respect that, though. I had someone threaten to force me into the chat, and when I refused, they decided to drag up the issue of me not being there in the chat. What followed was the assh*le ringleader and some others ripping me apart behind my back. Then this person has the "Brilliant" idea that if he shows me that I'm "wanted" in chats, I'd come back. Yeah, except the text showed I WASN'T wanted and only has furthered my decision. I've blocked a whole lot of people on MSN due to this crap.

What's awful is that before this, someone who I THOUGHT understood me blocked me due to considering me "intimidating" and being afraid to speak to me. Well, that was the reason he gave later. He gave no reason at first. But no, instead of telling me, he blocked and ditched me, and in further insult to injury, is working on a fic with the person he allowed to harass me and get away with spreading a lot of hateful crap about me for months on end. One of his excuses is that no matter what he did, nothing he did could "Relieve" me. Yeah, that's because you did NOTHING :/. The only thing I said to him that could be taken as offensive in some f*cked way is that if he was so sick of the drama happening, how come he didn't confront KTS or block him. No, instead he considered ME the cause of all the drama (so I should've NOT blocked the guy and allowed myself to be dragged down anyway?). It sucks, but...back to what I was saying now >_<

This other guy that I blocked just won't let it die, and feels the need to twist the reasoning as to why I blocked him and talk crap about me to people about how I'm "highly annoying", what a bitch I am, how I have the sense of humor and personality of a dishrag, etc. What's worse this time is that other people, including the person who tried to make me come in the chat, joined in on the mocking. Basically, your typical gossipy shrews that feel the need to crap on anyone else who's "different" from them behind their back and act like they're so much better.

I made a very pissed off LJ entry, but then decided to take a bunch of people off the custom group. If that wasn't enough, I had someone comment on how 'emo' my LJ was, since for about seven-to-eight posts, I was upset about how chaotic things were getting online and off. What annoys me is the mentality of "Oh, he's nice to ME, so he can't POSSIBLY be mean to YOU!". Yeah, well that person's been horrible to a friend of mine, and finds it his job to keep tearing into them for being a "stupid liberal", so it isn't JUST me that he's an unrelenting, harassing ass to. And you know, if you don't want to read someone's 'emo' LJ, DON'T read it. Nobody's making you, and that's what cut tags are for.

Here's an excerpt of the backtalking, which upset me *names have been censored out as for one person not to start crap with me here by harassing me through PMs or something*:

"ANONYMOUS MEDDLER" says:

we are missing a female in here, why is she missing? i know i'm not the only one who misses her

am i?

but seriously

when the f*ck is cerisa gonna be aloud back in these damn chats?

"Harpy#1" says:

When she feels like it. -_-

"Assh*le Ringleader" says:

She is allowed in. I don't think we have an embargo on her.

"Harpy#2" says:

Yeah, she's allowed in.

"Harpy#2" says:

But she'll probably leave as soon as she sees someone in here.

i'm saving this, and sending it to her

as proof

that she is invited

and has no excuse

"Harpy#1" says:

True dat.

bc i am that lazy

"Harpy#2" says:

Yeppers!

i want us all to be together

All she'll do is find another excuse to not come in because I'm here.

all cerisa is is way too sensitive

and i'm the same way

Cerisa is at least 400,000X more sensitive than you.

i doubt that

Okay, 500,000.

your so far off from me its not even funny

Okay, okay. 1,000,000.

yeah i'm about to study right now

so i guess i'll work on sorting this cerisa deal out later

and mark my words

i will sort it out

100%

150%

*ASSH*LE RINGLEADER* and cerisa will be making love by the end of it, that''s how good it will go

haha jk

but seriously

problems = over

Lolz.

forever

i'll bbl

I don't care at all. As long as she doesn't get offended when I ask her why she would want to kill herself over Kyle, I'm fine.

And from there on, was just more bashing. And first of all, Ringleader is once again twisting why I blocked him. In the crap he's spread about me to people, he's made me into the emo who wants to knife herself over the littlest bit of drama. Um, no. What lead to me blocking him was him making snide remarks at me and mocking me when I DIDN'T need all that, and he'd been mocking me so much lately and feeling the need to get snippy at me in chats that I had just started leaving chats without saying bye. He got me to the point where I was pissed and told him to "f*ck off" and blocked him. And before the block took effect, he accused me of MAKING him be on MSN and all he wanted to do was play video games. He thinks that just because he finds all kinds of drama funny, that others should too.

Secondly, who in their right mind would think copypasting backtalking like that to someone would make them want to COME BACK to chats like that? I can understand if the meddling person missed me and all in chats (and I'm aware "meddler" might be too harsh, but screw it, people have said worse things), but to threaten to force me in there, then when I refused, CONTINUE to press the issue to others and join in on the mocking...no.

The friend of mine whom the "Ringleader" has (and continues to) torn apart for being liberal and another person managed to make him "apologize", but that's as good as it'll get. He'll only mutter a sarcastic "Sorry" if forced. I'm still not coming back to chats anyway. If people don't want to respect my personal space, I don't owe them ANYTHING, especially not coming to their chats. I've seen chats before where people there tore apart others, too. Of course, if anyone "whines" about Ringleader, they're a "hypocrite" and deserve to be torn apart. Because Ringleader is "Funny" and because he treats the harpies like goddesses, that means he's nice to EVERYBODY. Yeah, just tell that to all the liberals he hates and anyone who won't share his exact opinions on war, whether SP episodes/characters rule or suck, etc. But then, I forgot, they "deserve" it for going against him */sarcasm*.

What annoys me about that group of people: "Let's call out one person on backtalking, regardless of their reasons, while we go on about THEM. Nobody here is allowed to have a different opinion about someone in THE GROUP! We must all get along, while we sh*t on each other behind closed doors. We can NEVER express annoyance or upset at ANYONE. It must all be perfect on the surface, to continue the illusion there's nothing wrong here while we allow people to pick on each other and cause widespread drama! Of course people like our awesome Ringleader find that crap funny, haha XD".

As for my relationship with my dad, yeah...my parents have been divorced since '01. I get stress from BOTH of them :/. If it's not my dad, it's my mom, and she caused me a lot of breakdowns/near-breakdowns last year, as well as stress. Of course, certain sociopathic people I've had the misfortune of being around online kind of added to things, too.

I got another essay due this Friday...gah. Last one and 1,000 words. This is gonna be another brain-breaker.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:21 pm

my life is pathetic. right now it mostly revolves around south park and the internet

Don't die! Teh internets needs you! The world can always do with more Butters fans. I'm five years older than you and SP and the nets are my life, If your life is so pathetic what does it make mine :o

Hope BK doesn't hate you forever and ever and ever and ever but even if he does, there's always moar people online, theres way too many people online even :)

being involved in drama again shortly before then was stressing.

Don't get so stressed by net dramaz. It's all meant for the lolz so take it that way. Or go to a less bitchy site if such a thing as a friendly internet community exists. Maybe it's good to get the stress out online, for them and you? These people seem to treat you (And you them sometimes) as stress-ballz. Not that that's a bad thing though, it's better than storing it inside you or releasing in RL.

Not everyone can handle a person making snide remarks and making them feel worse about themselves, then when the other person confronts them on it, that person turns the issue on them and picks at their flaws.

I agree with you about this person on that point, if we're thinking about the same dudette. But it's common behaviour on the net, sadly.

Your dad

Makes all my family troubles pale into nothing. I really hope you find somewhere safer to stay soon. I really can't offer much advice but I hope things work out between you in the long run.

My laptop was sh*tting on me too, but that's nothing compared with your family. I'm super-glad my mum's such a 'computer genius' she doesn't know what a computer history is :)

My (now former) best friend left the college without telling me he was leaving. I only found out because I saw him cleaning his locker by chance. He told people he's only met this year and he's known me since 7th grade and was in half my options classes at GCSE. He left to work in McDonnalds fulltime :)

My (new) best friend (who i've known since elementry school) smacked his mum in the face and had to spend a night in the cells. But it's OK. He only meant to hit his sister :P

I'm such an asshat at school. He left his computer unatended at skool so I put printscreens of meatspin, Mewster's slash callander and Gotsee into his media coursework. The teachers and he found out but he's STILL friends with me. Total guilt trip time. Admins are insane; they told HIM off for it not me, even knowing it was me who did it, and he got shouted at for TWO HOURS by THREE admin wheres I got a slap on the wrist internet-access ban and three minutes with the head admin, who spent all that time looking at a print out of the meatspin pics :)

I (finally) told someone in RL, the aformentioned friend, that I'm a gehwad. It was super-strange to see how shocked he was. I'm as geh as Chris off 'Probably' episode but he seemed so taken aback it shocked me. Then he started having a go at me for 'choosing' a sex and not being 'open to beauty in all it's forms' like he is because he's bi. Oddness. Well, at least I've told someone in RL now, who strangly still likes me as a friend :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
KrazyKenny

Postby KrazyKenny » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:53 am

hmm....where do I start...my mom is drunk (again), one of my sisters is being a bitch, and I have lots of sh*tty homework because tomorrow I "get to go" to a stupid math track meet. I feel like sh*t and we are going to be on a bus for 6 hours.... and blah... It sounded like fun at first...but now I feel like sh*t and I don't feel like being miles away from home for over 12 hours. I want to go alot (tanner is going)... but I just feel crappy. We get to go and shop at a mall and eat there...and the older people who went there last year said it was fun but hey, that's what they said about the regional science fair and that was the most boring crap ever.... I just don't know how to explain anything today.... anyway, in a few minutes I'll probably whine more and I'll post some pictures I took (just because I can)... PLEASE let me know what you think of the pictures...Well... whatever...
To need, but not have.

KrazyKenny

Postby KrazyKenny » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:47 am

To need, but not have.

Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:47 am

I can't seem to get my flight to Sydney booked D:

I've procrastinated on my homework... AGAIN >.<

My back hurts, my neck hurts, I'm so tired there's bags under my eyes.

And today I literally worried myself sick... I haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning, that's how sick I've felt...
Illegitimi non carborundum.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:23 am

One thing I gotta wonder, Jen...

Is it possible to book a flight online?
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:00 pm

^Yes it is... and that was kind of the problem. Turns out there was a mistake in how I filled out the form.

and now I'm extremely depressed and need someone to talk to, one person in particular, but she's not there.... no one seems to be, not online, not offline, and I'm afraid people are going to fall out on me..... I *NEED* to talk before I snap but SHE ISN'T HERE >>>>.<<<<

This isn't being emo, this isn't a cry for attention, and I need somewhere to vent.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:30 pm

KrazyKenny- Getting limbs stuck between or under doors suck. It hurts really bad. I remember I got the door between the house and garage slammed on my left middle finger back in 9th grade. It hurt like a f*cker, the nail completely fell off in a bloody mess and I had a violin competition the next day!

:shock:

It all worked out, though. I fudged my way through the competition and got a really good score.

Anyhow, being singled out and called out for stuff sucks. I hate it so very much...

Cerisa- I'm sorry about the situation with your parents. It makes my problems look like minor annoyances, if anything at all. I'm not sure if this might come out assholish (yell at me if you think so)- but it's okay to bite back at your parents if they're hurting you. Don't take into account that they have feelings, especially if they're giving you some serious sh*t. If they're pulling the sympathy card, pay no attention to it. I mean...it does hurt to fight with your family...but you might feel better for some time if you build a wall and fight back.

Butterslover21- Aww...don't die. You probably have way too much to live for and you have your whole life ahead of you. Good luck with your situation, whatever it might be.

Cerisa- I'm sorry about the Internet drama. At this point, I think you should leave them for good if they continue their sh*t. There's just...no justification for them to be pricks and no reason you should have to deal with this extra crap. I'm not really sure as to how to help out at all here...but perhaps you can ditch them for good and keep a low profile. I dunno... Good luck with the Internet stuff, your parents, and the essay, though.

SS- Er...let's hope the school stuff and your confession works out. Things really are unpredictable sometimes and it's just hard to deal with all... Good luck with your situations.

KrazyKenny- Have you tried to talk some anti-drinking sentiment into your mom? As for your sister, fight her if you have the advantage; there's nothing like putting someone else in their place. Just make sure you don't hurt them enough to get you into trouble. Academic field trips are a drag, you know... Eh. Well, I hope you feel better...
._.
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:37 pm

superior and lolrus, thanks. i didn't take my happy pill that day, so i wasn't in the greatest mood. and bk isn't mad at me. i was just overreacting

teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:55 pm

BT- I'm sorry the flight-booking was weirded up, I hope that gets sorted out soon. It's tough to do that kind of stuff, sometimes, things are so very complicated...

If you ever need somewhere to vent, I'm around most of the time. I hope you get to talk to said person and you start to feel better.

Some Annoying Crap from Recently

I'm extremely tired, cranky, and sore for no reason. My cough is still around (I still suspect it's allergies, I'm getting it checked by the doctor soon) and I feel more like a zombie than ever.

Yesterday, I had to help out at Senior Boards, where the seniors have to present yearlong research projects they worked on to a panel of judges. It was easy work...but I was paired with the biggest f*cking bitch in my grade. That whore hates me for no reason and treated me like sh*t all f*cking day. She gave me some of the nastiest verbal abuse (including everyone's favorite racist sh*t) I've had since before Spring Break. I nearly broke down and beat the f*ck out of her but I had to hold back because the douchebag administrators had watchful eyes over me. I was so angry... The thing was, I had to do this f*cking work. It was one of the few ways I could get my NHS points (which I was forced into in the first place just because it 'looks good on the resume') because no one told me about how to get points until just before Spring Break. I'm not surprised- the students running NHS hate me because I'm not 'smart and popular' like them and never tell me about any events.

Anyways, helping out at that pretty much f*cked me over for tomorrow because I missed AP Government notes and the teacher wasn't there to help me out today to catch up and there's a test tomorrow. Honestly, I have a 100+ average in the class...but I don't want my grade to drop with a bombed test this quarter.

><

I want to break down and cry- things are so damn injust! I have to do this work or I'll get kicked out of NHS (which would lead to my parents beating the sh*t out of me), but I have to deal with one of the biggest assholish morons in the school for a whole day and I missed out on some really important notes which I need.

Anyhow, us 11th graders had a field trip to see a musical today at the local theater. I appearently missed the memo about dressing nicely (because I was out doing that stupid NHS crap yesterday) so I came to school looking like a hobo. Eh. Not that it mattered much- it turns out our school was the only school that made the kids dress up and we all looked like the county douchebags. How f*cking lame.

They lied to us- they told us we could sit with whomever we pleased...and they pretty much assigned our seats. I got stuck with a group of slutty douchebags who sat and texted and talked so loudly I could hardly pay attention to the play. It's just too bad, they all say. The assh*le chaperones herded us in an illogical fashion into our seats and threw the nastiest bitch-fits when we had to do something as simple as going to take a piss before the show started. It's worse that there will be an assignment on the play, so I'll probably bomb that because I couldn't hear a damn thing the actors were saying.

Ugh. I hate everything.
._.
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:06 pm

poor lolrus. those stupid girls you had to sit next to remind me of when i took my friend to the movies. it was my birthday last month, and we saw "horton hears a who" and we were talking a lot, so this lady in front of us said something like "you need to be quiet!". but it she probably didn't even like the movie, cause i think she just came so her kids could see it

superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:24 pm

My cough is still around

Can you catch a cough through the internet? I suddenly got a cough, random puking/breathless thing and a bunch of mouth ulcers (always happens when I get ill) so EVIL people think I'm addicted to bongella now. I don't think I could hate bacteria any more if I found out they worshiped in the WBC :)

I'm not surprised- the students running NHS hate me because I'm not 'smart and popular' like them and never tell me about any events.

Students should NEVER be givven any sort of power over each other. Look at "Eek a Penis." In our school we a Wendy style hippy bitch (who just so happens to be the deputy head's hippy bitch) who thinks that just because she started and runs an Amnysty International branch in the school (which she litterally forced me at claw point to join, saying i was a child-killer if I didn't!) and she runs the 'young enterprise' after-school buisiness thing (which I was roped into on the first day of college for something to put in my CV outside grades) she thinks she's some kind of God and refuses to speak to people without an apointment (litterally) with her little bodyguard Ben. He's also a pretentious, self loving pice of crap just because he's doing Physics, Maths and farther Math he thinks he owns the school; it's like the opposite of a US school here, it's the jocks who get bullied by the nerdos. But seriously, when kids get any sort of power they become MONSTERS. If they arn't already :)

which would lead to my parents beating the sh*t out of me

Litterally or metaphorically? I hope it's the latter, but... It's really harsh if you have to put up with that. I'll use the same advice you gave Cerisa on you; if your parents try to beat the hell out of you, either leave or fight back.

it was my birthday last month, and we saw "horton hears a who" and we were talking a lot, so this lady in front of us said something like "you need to be quiet!

I hate it when people make a load of noise in the cinema, but it's supposed to be a place to have fun, so I hate prudes who can't take someone talking to a friend or rustling with some sweets, because they always make more noise than the person they're trying to quiet down when they get pissed.

PS. I have no idea how your school works Lolrus, and I don't think I want to know. It really sounds like douch-central, not to insult it or anything, but my school doesn't do crap like make everyone see a play and write an essay on it, in 12th grade (you're above that If I remember right?)

I've procrastinated on my homework... AGAIN >.<

It's half past one in the morning. I have THREE maths assesments due in... in six and a half hours. I'm a dead man @_@

This isn't being emo, this isn't a cry for attention, and I need somewhere to vent.

What do you think this thread's for, eh? Being happy and praising for your perfect life?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.

Return to “Hot Topics”