Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

teh-lolrus

Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Postby teh-lolrus » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:03 pm

^ On your family, that'll be a bit tough. If you can scrape up enough money, maybe you can just rent out a place somewhere else that's close to the University. I mean, if the stuff between you and them are that bad, I'd just try to get away from it. The only reason I haven't gathered up all my money and moved out is because I don't know where to go (and it take me a while to make enough money by selling art or something...)

We're probably going to stay in state for college, but my boyfriend probably wants to go to a different college- he wants to go into medicine while I want to go into Illustration or Graphic Design.

Hah. Those are cool nails, but mine aren't quite that long. My parents would start noticing. :lol:

More Bitching-

My boyfriend called this morning while I was working at church today. He was again in tears, his mom appearently hit him (and he never gets hit, unlike me) because I tried to call him last night after 10 PM and for some other random sh*t (after I got back from the play). It really is his parents giving him sh*t. I mean...honestly. Calling someone late isn't going to f*cking hurt anyone. His parents need to get a f*cking grip and leave him alone. They're the reason he's feeling so depressed and suicidal these days. That bitch hates me, too. I hear she had a conference with the AP Gov teacher, bitching about how I 'distract him from studying' and how he should be moved away from me to the other side of the room (which so happens to be the side full of slackers and idiots). f*ck. We don't even have time to talk in that class at all. How the f*ck am I distracting him? The last time I 'distracted him', I pretty much told him how to do all his assignments and I got a better grade for him that time. She's just doing this out of spite, I'm so sure of it.

:cry:

Why did his parents suddenly become a couple of assh*les? I mean, seriously. Most parents at this point in life are starting to let go of the kids and let the kids make their own choices (even my parents are loosening up on some things). It's the other way around for him- they're trying to control every f*cking aspect of his life when he needs to start learning how to be independent. He's not going to live with them for much longer- he's going across the state for college. I've heard his parents nagged out his other friends and isolated my boyfriend and brought him down to nothing but eating and sleeping for fun. What a couple of pricks. Seriously. If he ends up dead (which I'll probably mourn forever over), I'm blaming it all on his f*ckwit parents.

:x

Until now, the war in Iraq hasn't affected me directly (save for the exorbitant gas prices). It's probably not going to stay that way. I also got a phone call this morning from my favorite older cousin- the one who came back from Japan and is a phenominal artist but working in the military- about how they plan on sending him to that warzone over in Iraq or Afghanistan. I'm so worried about this. I've heard enough of people getting blown to bits over there on the news, and I really don't want to lose my favorite cousin. I'm in enough stress already, and my aunt and mom are about to lose it stressing out over it, too.

I just wish the US would pull the f*ck out of the conflict over there- those religious fanatics won't be stopping their fighting anytime soon anyways, so why waste money and lives over there? I'm just freaking out over the prospect that someone I actually care for might have to go die for no good reason. I know I sound like some wimpy little bitch, but I really don't want to lose the people I love.

Edit: To people who think we should stay because the US will look cowardly for pulling out of Iraq- you know, I don't even care about the US looking like cowards anymore. A shitload of our hard-earned money is disappearing over there to 'solve' problems that won't really be solved as long as there are two warring sects of a religion and fanaticism. 4,000 have died in vain. What more will it take until someone realizes what we got into? Countries make mistakes sometimes, and people ought to realize that. Just look at what happened after WWII. Germany got over the majority of it and moved on. Why can't the US do that- get out, get over it, and move on?
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:47 pm

if the stuff between you and them are that bad, I'd just try to get away from it

The worst part of this is that my relationship with my parents isn't that bad, at all. They've supported me in practically everything I've ever done, they've always sacrificed for me and put up with my annoying habbits and phobias and my being online 20/7.

That's why it's so worrying, thinking about loosing all that, and having them hate me, which I know they will If I say anything. I mean, I've thought they'd hate me if I told them stuff before, but they didn't. My mum has a wierd perception of homosexuality by the way; she thinks mastubating automatically makes you gay, which is probably what made me confused in the first place. Also thinks wearing pink is as bad as ass-fucking. I thought revealing I was an athiest would break her appart, but it's just made our relationship a bit more strained. Maybee it'd be the same if I said... but I can't take that chance. I'l have to go on lying.

Glad I don't do drugs either. She says drug addicts deserve to go to Auschwitz. Then when my sister did cannabis, she turned and said that's 'no longer a drug' or something... not sure... Same goes for when my sister f*cked a black man, she said she'd kill anyone who did that (she still says they should be lynched) but ignores it when my sister did it. Maybee... can't chance it... god I need to be a bigger gambler :(

Shouts at me for the wirdest things too. Like doing too much RE homework. Gets really mad talking about the wierdest things. Can't have a conversation, she thinks your interupting if you stop her 5 minute torrades for even a seccond, which get louder and louder. She REALLY obsesses over the TV; if you say anything when her 'craft shows' are on, or when she's sewing, or doing a crossword, she says she wishes you were dead and you'd go out and die. She puts up with my hypocondria up to a point though. I don't know who else would. But still, she is way too into her craft shows.

She's so inconsistant too. She'll shout at me for doing something one day, then shout at me for not doing it the next. When she gets really mad, she frightens me. She goes from being super angry to super happy for no reason, so quickly. Changing the topic from 'i'm going to kill you and I wish you'd never been born" to "Startreck's interesting last night, did you see what Spock did" in an instant. I don't know what she seriously believes, don't think I ever will. No sense of humour though, at least, not one I'll ever understand.

I must be the only person who's ever wanted their parents to split up. They argue so much, they can't be happy, they never kiss or anything, nor do they hit, just shout. She's said she wants to kill my dad all the time, so i'm worried, he says he hates her every day, they both say they love each other when I ask what's wrong though. It's f*cked up to the max.

She's always ill, she'll probably die soon, I don't want her to die hating me. She's DEFFINITELY an undiagnosed anorexic. She never eats. Ever. Drinks a lot though.

I don't understand her; that's the biggest problem. I just can't predict her. I just can't. <God I'm being melodramatic today>

We're probably going to stay in state for college, but my boyfriend probably wants to go to a different college

Arn't there colledges that do both medicine and art? It might be seccond best, but at least you'd still have each other. Maybee colledges close to one another, so your still in visiting distance? Immagine how big the fear would be if he lived across the state, if it's bad now... or don't. You just sound so right for one another, and I know how many relationships break up for good when the partners go to different colleges.

He was again in tears, his mom appearently hit him (and he never gets hit, unlike me) because I tried to call him last night after 10 PM and for some other random sh*t

My mum hasn't hit me for over a year and even that wasn't too bad. Your relationships sound really strained, I wish I say something to help but I really can't. Try to get out of that as soon as you can.

at bitch hates me, too.

I'd say to try to make her understand how much your son needs you, and how good you are for his mental health. But you must've done that already. Just try and get away from her. Running from your problems isn't always a bad choice.

they're trying to control every f*cking aspect of his life when he needs to start learning how to be independent

As you said, remind him he only has a few more months of this to keep up with. They're probably as scared as you are about loosing him. My parents say different from how they act; they talk like they want me to be more liberated and free, but when I try to be or suggest anything, they get really angry. they still do the buttons up on my clothes and my shoelaces for christsake. But keep reminding him he's only got a little time left of this, and he'll leave, and they should grow out of it. They just don't want to loose him.

IRAQ

Is best dealt with in another thread, but I'm one of the people you adress in [edit]. I think the USA should finnish what it's started, not because of how it'd look, but because of how many people who'd die otherwise. I know your cousin may die, but think of how many Iraqi's cousins will die if we pull out now? I HATE CONSCRIPTION though, that MUST be done away with right now.

Do you realise how many millions we (the UK) spent on rebuilding Germany after WWII? we only stopped paying the debt a few years back! We've gone too far to pull out now. But conscripts (as I assume your cousin is) shouldn't be roped into this. Sorry to say that, but this is reall for another thread.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:12 pm

teh-lolrus wrote:My boyfriend called this morning while I was working at church today. He was again in tears, his mom appearently hit him (and he never gets hit, unlike me) because I tried to call him last night after 10 PM and for some other random sh*t (after I got back from the play).

So, how's it like having a pussywhipped boyfriend? Sure his parents give him hell, but damn.

teh-lolrus wrote:4,000 have died in vain.

They will have died in vain if we pull out as you suggest. This country was not made to just give up and get out. We went in, we're gonna see it through to the end, which will hopefully lead to democracies in Iraq and Afghanistan.

teh-lolrus wrote:Just look at what happened after WWII. Germany got over the majority of it and moved on. Why can't the US do that- get out, get over it, and move on?

You forgot the part where East Germany was behind the Iron Curtain until 1989 - 44 years. Germany didn't get over the majority of it until it was made whole once again. Think about that: 44 years.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:14 pm

^ I'm not really sure what to say now. I grew up (am growing up) in a more detatched family- they care enough about grades and getting into college but not so much socializing with each other except at dinnertime and vacation. Rules are leniently enforced, but when my brother and I are busted, they take it over the top.

My boyfriend and I...we pretty much planned what we would do if we were far, far away in different colleges. We're going to figure out how the heck to work webcams and we'll probably scrape up some money and visit each other during vacations. I just hope our relationship doesn't fall apart. I just hope everything works out then, but I'm not clairvoyant. I don't want to break up with him over his parents, though...

[Okay, selfish whiny bitch time!]

Ah, sorry about that. I ought to get my research done before mouthing off about the Iraq war. I'm sorry I just blurted out stuff wantonly, but when my emotions get to me and it gets personal with family members, I just get extremely defensive, spazzy, and emotional.

><

Eh. I ought to shut the f*ck up now and get back to Photoshopping and doing the laundry.
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:28 pm

Don't worry. You didn't mouth off as much as the majority of people, and didn't try to turn yourself into a self proclaimed expert like most. You just said what's hurting you, which is what this thread is about, after all.

Rules are leniently enforced, but when my brother and I are busted, they take it over the top.

My parents are OK when I get busted. They just get mad at other less predictable times like when I try and talk during TV time. I'm not really aloud out of the house, but my parents keep moaning that I don't have any friends, but when I ask 'can I go out' it's always, but you'll be gang-raped by pedophiles or die crossing the road or get lost and not find your way back, like I'm ten or something.

We're going to figure out how the heck to work webcams and we'll probably scrape up some money and visit each other during vacations.

A lot of people talk about that and never get round to it. I certainly hope you're one of the few it works out for , and it does work out for a few :)

So, how's it like having a pussywhipped boyfriend? Sure his parents give him hell, but damn.

I don't know what you mean by that, but if your trying to make a joke about someone being abused your not going to find any laughs from me. Mmmkay?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:33 pm

superiorsavior wrote:

I don't know what you mean by that, but if your trying to make a joke about someone being abused your not going to find any laughs from me. Mmmkay?

He never gets hit, right? Then he cries when his mom hits him. I could understand if it's his dad, but his mom? Maybe I should have said he's a wuss instead of saying he's pussywhipped?

superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:51 pm

OK, your really pushing this now. Thanks for showing how sensitive Catholics are to abuse victims, you really are a good representitive for your faith :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:49 pm

superiorsavior wrote:OK, your really pushing this now. Thanks for showing how sensitive Catholics are to abuse victims, you really are a good representitive for your faith :)

Thanks for showing how you're inserting religion where I never mentioned it. You're getting a week ban for that.

Now, teh lolrus, if there IS abuse going on in his family, you'd be doing your boyfriend a favor in reporting his family to the authorities. Jeez.

Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:04 pm

teh-lolrus wrote:^ I'm not really sure what to say now. I grew up (am growing up) in a more detatched family- they care enough about grades and getting into college but not so much socializing with each other except at dinnertime and vacation. Rules are leniently enforced, but when my brother and I are busted, they take it over the top.

My boyfriend and I...we pretty much planned what we would do if we were far, far away in different colleges. We're going to figure out how the heck to work webcams and we'll probably scrape up some money and visit each other during vacations. I just hope our relationship doesn't fall apart. I just hope everything works out then, but I'm not clairvoyant. I don't want to break up with him over his parents, though...

[Okay, selfish whiny bitch time!]

Ah, sorry about that. I ought to get my research done before mouthing off about the Iraq war. I'm sorry I just blurted out stuff wantonly, but when my emotions get to me and it gets personal with family members, I just get extremely defensive, spazzy, and emotional.

Hey now, this thread is for complete emotional ranting and bitching, so it's not like you're doing anything wrong here. Letting it out is a lot better than letting it build up inside to the point where you just completely explode at the wrong place at the wrong time. Better here than at school or in another public setting, right? :P

Normally I'm not much of an aggressor, but I can get pretty defensive myself, when it comes to friends and family. Back in the day I've bitched at a few people on here who were trying to attack a few friends who were going through sh*t.

It's only natural, really, to become defensive or worried when a friend or loved one is in distress, so again, don't feel like you're doing anything wrong because of it. I'm pretty worried about my father, who's been sick for the past few weeks and has come and went from the hospital a few times now. I don't necessarily rant on it much here, but it's definitely something that's always hanging on my train of thought.

I hope your boyfriend can get out of there soon. Sounds like his parents will be the death of him, judging from the way they seem to act.

I'm sure you guys will figure something out for when you both move out to separate colleges. The distance might be hard to deal with sometimes (f*ck I know how that is), but keep cool and true to each other and it'll all be worth it. I'm totally sure of that! :)

The War in Iraq has become so retarded, thinking about it simply torments my brain. It's all an excuse to nab oil and make money to blow on God-fucking-knows- what. God's basically a scapegoat in all of this, Bush just wants to carry on his father's legacy and piss everyone off. I hope your cousin doesn't get stuck up there, Lolrus...I have no interest in partaking in that stuff...in fact, I'd be a liar if I said the idea of being sent up there didn't scare me a bit.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:05 pm

You know, in all seriousness, it doesn't matter which parent hits their son..Abuse is abuse.

And another thing, not all women are soft and feminine and weaker than men and couldn't pose a real threat to anyone. Just the dumb bitches. Some of us can be crueler, and more sadistic than men, and alot of us ( myself including) could physically beat the sh*t out of someone if they wanted to. So a woman beating her son isn't a laughing matter..For one, it emotionally hurts him. It is his mother, so that is hurtful enough, and even if he wanted to fight back or tell her off, it is hard to do so because fighting against women ( especially your mom) is a major tabboo for men in this society..Because we are suppost to be so delicate and fragile and all that sh*t and we need men to protect us. bullsh*t, some of us could f*ck up a man in a fight if we wanted to. And most women could definately beat the living sh*t out of a teenage boy. I don't know how big or strong,or cruel the guy's mother is, so things could really be bad..And it is completely innapropriate to laugh and say he is pussy whipped because it is his mom hits him. You come off like you are laughing at abuse and you sound sexist too.. Are you sexist?

By the way I think it is BS that you banned Supersaviour for disagreeing with you. I think he and I and Teh Lorus are not going to be the only ones who had a problem with the comment you left.It was pretty inappropriate..And you know what else? Sometimes the authorities do not listen when there is abuse. My friend was in that situation when he was growing up.The cops didn't do sh*t about his dad beating him, they believed his dad's story over his. I don't know Teh Lorus that well, but it seems like she comes here to vent because she feels people listen to her here. That isn't wrong. This board used to be like that, one of my other favorite boards was like that. It was a community, people could go to eachother with their problems and get advice or at least have someone listen. That is the way it should be instead of someone making assholish comments when someone talks about a problem.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:11 pm

Big-Will wrote:
superiorsavior wrote:OK, your really pushing this now. Thanks for showing how sensitive Catholics are to abuse victims, you really are a good representitive for your faith :)

Thanks for showing how you're inserting religion where I never mentioned it. You're getting a week ban for that.

Now, teh lolrus, if there IS abuse going on in his family, you'd be doing your boyfriend a favor in reporting his family to the authorities. Jeez.

Hmmm...I donno, even I think that was low....
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
AHAD

Postby AHAD » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:12 pm

I think will was abused at home and i think he liked it. No shame in that. HIT ME! HIT ME! You scream don't you?!

So a woman beating her son isn't a laughing matter..For one, it emotionally hurts him.

I like being beaten it's sexy and fun and makes me sh*t myself. Dihoreah is fun too. I hate women they have virginas!

it seems like she comes here to vent because she feels people listen to her here

I'm hyah to vent about bitches and online drama and my sexitime lovinah!

That is the way it should be instead of someone making assholish comments when someone talks about a problem.

I'm ana assh*le and proud just like Willie boy here!

Sometimes the authorities do not listen when there is abuse.

I f*cking hate authoritah! Authoritah is evilah! Poliece are evilah! So are modsah!
BIG WILL IS A FASCIST111 LOLOLO

HE IS A BOOK BURNER! HE HATES YOU ALL!
HE IS A CRAB PERSON! HE IS I TELL YOU!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:18 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:By the way I think it is BS that you banned Supersaviour for disagreeing with you.

Disagreement is fine. It's an attack against religion where none was mentioned before that got him banned. If he had kept religion out of it, he wouldn't be banned now.

Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:19 pm

AHAD wrote:I think will was abused at home and i think he liked it. No shame in that. HIT ME! HIT ME! You scream don't you?!

So a woman beating her son isn't a laughing matter..For one, it emotionally hurts him.

I like being beaten it's sexy and fun and makes me sh*t myself. Dihoreah is fun too. I hate women they have virginas!

it seems like she comes here to vent because she feels people listen to her here

I'm hyah to vent about bitches and online drama and my sexitime lovinah!

That is the way it should be instead of someone making assholish comments when someone talks about a problem.

I'm ana assh*le and proud just like Willie boy here!

Sometimes the authorities do not listen when there is abuse.

I f*cking hate authoritah! Authoritah is evilah! Poliece are evilah! So are modsah!

dude... are you f*cking high?
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
AHAD

Postby AHAD » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:23 pm

AHAD doesn't need any religion to hate. He hates all powerfull people, and people who think they're powerfull, equally :)
BIG WILL IS A FASCIST111 LOLOLO

HE IS A BOOK BURNER! HE HATES YOU ALL!
HE IS A CRAB PERSON! HE IS I TELL YOU!

Return to “Hot Topics”