Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

PIPaul

Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Postby PIPaul » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:37 pm

BT: people loose and gain friends all the time, especially when young-ish. I won't say it doesn't hurt when one of your best friends moves on and finds someone new (it happened to me when my Best Freind moved college) but like when you loose a Boy/girl friend, it's not the end of the world. You like they, can and will find someone new.

It's not you. You're a tallented artist and writer, make highly intelligent comments, you're an ammusing/sometines hillarious aquaintance, highly personable, with a great taste in TV shows, and you're not ugly or anything. You should meet new friends sooner rather than latter, maybee better friends who won't toss you asside when they're finnished with you.

Just keep living. The best things in life havn't happened yet, I'm not a prophet but I believe you have a great future ahead of you. This person will just be a tiny memory when you're old and have loads of Best Friends...
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:37 am

lorus, I'm sorry, but I haven't been on for a week, and seeing that development between superior savior and will... it just pisses me off. I plan on being banned for this, so you may as well read through it. First, the people/things I am not ranting at:

BT: That has happened to me before, but I'm a dude so it's not as harsh as your sit. I have four sisters and the older one has had a lot of sh*t get dumped on her (no sexual innuendo intended) and has pulled out of it before. As to the state of fanficdom, I have to agree/disagree with some of it. Yes, we need more comedy's, but then it's also M&T's job to make south park funnies, and it's also hard to make things like that funny. As to the drama scene, it's probably because no one has seen any of the characters act like we make them act. Onto the suicide speach (I hope)

They will have died in vain if we pull out as you suggest. This country was not made to just give up and get out. We went in, we're gonna see it through to the end, which will hopefully lead to democracies in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Why is it that every loyal bushy tries to take this stance? We should have gone to afghanistan, FINISHED THERE, and then hunt THE TERRORISTS!! We never should have gone to Iraq!
Because someplace isn't democratic doesn't mean we should f*cking invade them because they are a dictatorship, a communism, or anyplace else! You f*ckers don't know what it's like to have a political dumbass risk the life of your family! And if you do, you say it's a f*cking honor! You don't know what it's like to have someone under your responsibility die from some religuous crackhead! Hey will, when's the last time you served a term in Iraq? Did your wife have your first son during the middle of your service time? And how many countries do we have to invade before one of them nukes someone? NEXT UP:

Thanks for showing how you're inserting religion where I never mentioned it. You're getting a week ban for that.

You may be a modder, but that doesn't make you infallible. Like the pope. You better not lust or I'll send your ass to hell mo fo. Oh yeah, boobies boobies boobies boobies. This is a venting/ranting/whining thread, not a haha look at the depressed sob thread. This is for comforting people who need it.

He never gets hit, right? Then he cries when his mom hits him. I could understand if it's his dad, but his mom? Maybe I should have said he's a wuss instead of saying he's pussywhipped?

were not all emotionless hardasses like me, and you small willy. When the person who is supposed to love you no matter what you do, hits you, most people feel that somehow.

I can't express my hate to people like you well enough. You can only think the way other people tell you. Now I'm gonna go watch the third episode of the new season.

I'd like to say sorry to anyone who is angry about me bringing this back.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:40 am

BRMBug- I'm so sorry... I just...my condolences go out to you, dude. I hope things with your grandmother get better. I mean...eh...sorry... :cry:

SouthParkSoul- Bleh. School is such a drag... I just have...let's see...about two months left. Whether I'll pull through with my sanity or not is another matter. I hope things get better for you.

Fanfic stuff- I have mixed feelings over fanfics. I'm attempting to scrape one up with both drama and comedy, but I don't think it's coming along too well (so far...). I usually don't bother to read slash, though... Oh, by the way- superiorsavior's Tweek-centric fic is pretty sweet, I recommend it for Tweek fans with short attention spans (or fast reading pace) like me.

Blue Twilight- I'm sorry that your friend had drifted away from you. It really does hurt to lose someone you're close with, especially when it comes down to the emotions factor. Just remember- it's not who you are that caused this- it wasn't your fault at all. It just seems that life is a big pile of bull sometimes and people will come and go. Perhaps you'll find someone cooler in the near future. Until then, I'm here to talk when you need anyone to vent to.

Will-SS fight- Both are entitled to their own opinions, and I don't see anything wrong about that. I just don't understand how much drama can come out of me being a bitch (okay, maybe I do and I crawled away ashamed of myself, but that's another story)...

Whine?

I had a small spazz attack in Physics today; I think I bombed the quiz. My AP Gov teacher gave us a buttload of homework to do over Spring Break and I'm not too happy over that. My mood's a bit brighter since my last test (97% with a 6% curve), but I'm a bit worried about the Cumulative test I took today and yesterday. She said about half the kids failed the written portion yesterday (well...that question was really broadly written and no one had a clue as to what the Hell it was saying). Anyhow, I'm a bit apprehensive over the portion I took today- the multiple choice. We were on a short schedule, so I rushed through a lot of it and multiple choice is my weakness on the tests. Not good, not good.

I checked up with my boyfriend on Monday, he got a few bruises on his arms (from fighting back, he said) and a big one on his cheek. No one asked, though- he just told everyone he got into a fight with a stoner (which there are quite a few on his street anyways). He's still hurt emotionally, but it looks like the cutting has stopped and he's calling me more to talk (which is a good sign). It turns out his mom just lost it (probably just that one time) when he tried to reason with her about my phone calls/sitting near each other in class. I just hope he can pull through this and I hope nothing happens to him this Spring Break (this coming week).

I still have my cough. It seems a bit better today, but for the last few days, people thought I would cough out a lung or two. I could swear it's allergies, but who knows? I think I'll go get it checked by the doctor soon.

I went to Senior Follies today, where the seniors poke fun at the teachers and administrators. Unfortunately, the seniors are unfunny this year. That'll have to be fixed (should't be so hard, though) next year.

I have really bad Artist's block right now. Bleh. Oh, since when did this become a "Hot Topic"?

:|
._.
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:02 am

lolrus; i hope your feeling better (because i care about all my friends on the BBS)

all of you that know me have heard about my emotional problems. last month when i was really dpressed iconfessed a little too much and now she won't stop bothering me. i told her that i don't really trust my therapist cause he thinks i'm such a perfect little girl, (my school counsler thinks that too), and now she wants me to get a therapist i actually trust. but i can't do that cause my mom doesn't even know that i don't trust him.

i'll try to leave on a happy note. let's see... well, my parents finally bought me the dvd of dan in real life! ( i love steve carell soo much! i bet i'm the only twelve year old girl that has a crush on him!)
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:07 am

your 12? i always tought you where 15 or 17
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:16 am

no, i'm 12. how old are you?

butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:18 am

im an age between 0-100
Last edited by butters kenny on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:19 am

no wonder we're like twins...

butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:24 am

:o ......
Last edited by butters kenny on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

R.I.P Billy Bonka
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:43 am

Butterslover21 wrote:lolrus; i hope your feeling better (because i care about all my friends on the BBS)

all of you that know me have heard about my emotional problems. last month when i was really dpressed iconfessed a little too much and now she won't stop bothering me. i told her that i don't really trust my therapist cause he thinks i'm such a perfect little girl, (my school counsler thinks that too), and now she wants me to get a therapist i actually trust. but i can't do that cause my mom doesn't even know that i don't trust him.

i'll try to leave on a happy note. let's see... well, my parents finally bought me the dvd of dan in real life! ( i love steve carell soo much! i bet i'm the only twelve year old girl that has a crush on him!)

Aye, I'm feeling a bit better than at the beginning of the week, which is good. Thanks for your concern.

Therapists/psychologists can be a bit...I dunno...very encouraging, up to a point that it seems...weird. I dunno. It's pretty strange. I'm glad you're trying to get help with your emotions; it's better to face the problem rather than push it down until you lose it at the wrong time (like what happened to me). I wish you luck in dealing with your situation.

By the way- don't worry about your age. I know people older than me that type like they never passed grade-school English.

^ ^;
._.
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:44 am

whats a therapist? Is it like a pyschologist? Anyways, you might try telling them too. At least then they'll know.

Bug, normally I would say something about your grandma's problem, but that kinda stuff is out of my area of expertise. Best of wishes from me.

Whine: I was at a track invitational yesterday running the 400 and the 4x400m relay, and like the senriors said at the beginning of the year, it was rainning. My sweats got soaked through during my first race (1 minute, one second) and the 4x4 is the last event they run at the meets, so I was well frozen over by the time I ran that (my lap was 1 minute five seconds) the shorts we run in are about the size of BOXERS and here I am standing out in the rain running. Oh well.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:55 am

SouthParkSoul wrote:whats a therapist? Is it like a psychologist?

Yes.
And thanks to everyone for your well wishes.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:32 pm

I am not allowed to use the internet on my pc at ALL until dad gets it fixed. Meaning I am not allowed to be on here, i-am-bored.com or newgrounds. My dad hasn't fixed the problem on the pc where when the internet tabs or windows are closed it multiplies to multiple tabs or windows that I can't close out of until I flick the swich. I can't use dad's new pc because I don't want anything to get on there, so I am currently going against what he said and am using my pc for the internet today. The AVG and the Anti-spyware thing hasn't found anything exept cookies.

EDIT: Will....it is not SS that should be banned for saying how he feels about how "sensitive" you are on the abusive situation. He should be unbanned right now and then while you are at it, ban yourself for not letting him have no opinion on the situation, that you mocked.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:49 pm

I feel terrible about what I wrote here the other day. I was making a mountain out of a mole-hill, and extremely stressed out from school...

Anyway, it really is possible to have more than one best friend; hell, I have eight. I shouldn't be disappointed when one of them has another person that they consider their #1. After all, the friend I'm closest to has even more #1s than I do (IIRC), and I don't mind :P

That was nothing to worry about. I shouldn't have even brought it up.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:57 pm

Blue Twilight wrote:I feel terrible about what I wrote here the other day. I was making a mountain out of a mole-hill, and extremely stressed out from school...

Anyway, it really is possible to have more than one best friend; hell, I have eight. I shouldn't be disappointed when one of them has another person that they consider their #1. After all, the friend I'm closest to has even more #1s than I do (IIRC), and I don't mind :P

That was nothing to worry about. I shouldn't have even brought it up.

don't feel bad! you only "over-reacted" because you were really stressed. don't worry, cause people on the BBS care about you and want to give you advice!

lolrus- glad you're feeling better!

Return to “Hot Topics”