Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

PIPaul

Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Postby PIPaul » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:22 pm

Supirior Saviour circumventing the ban here to thank you all (especially SouthParkSoul's semi-suicidal post) for support. I didn't mean to cause Will any offence, and I'm sorry to have brought his religion into the mix (though the way he insults other religions but reacts like this to insults aimed at his own, is gravely offensive in terms of it's hypocracy, to me at least), I just wanted to comment on how inapropriate that 'joke' of his was for any poster, mod or otherwise, to make. In my oppinion at least, and many of yours. Sorry about the insult will, and I hope there are no hard feelings. If you ban PIPaul for this though, you'll have me backed into a corkner and It'll be my mission in life to see you demoted, fired and otherwise eaten to death by wild pigs.

Butters Kenny/Lover wrote:no wonder we're like twins...

Are you sure you arn't the same person? Super sure? He, I knew Lover21 was 12 but ButtersKenny too? That's one wierd coincidence. I'm 17 if you want to know, but I act/think a bit like a 12 year old, as you've probably noticed. When you're in College or the last year of Highschool though, you really won't be able to spend this much time on the BBS or internet without loosing your Real Life or school work. I never had much of a life ofline, so it wasn't much of a sacrifice, but seriously, schooling kills you at college level.

lolrus wrote:I'm glad you're trying to get help with your emotions; it's better to face the problem rather than push it down until you lose it at the wrong time.

I got a bit of help with my emo-ness from school councillers (therapists are only for the very mentally ill in England) but I spent an hour a week with the coinceller in grades 7-9 which really helped. Yeah, an hour a week, my mum saw to it I did that instead of PE, hehe. They can be a but creepy but if they help you release your emotions constructivly without hurting people then that's a good thing. Glad to see you feel better Lol.

Kelly wrote:I am not allowed to use the internet on my pc at ALL until dad gets it fixed.

Hope that computer heals quicker than mine did last time I was virused.

BT wrote:I have 8 best friends

You greedy little so and so. I have about 2 good friends offline. Don't get too posesive of them. But yeah, it wasn't that small a problem, you should have vented online or somewhere private and anonymous, but try not to let things like that effect you so much in future.
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:56 am

dude, butters kenny and me are not the same person! i am a 12 year old girl, but i don't even know what butters kenny's gender is! (i'm pretty sure he's a boy though...)
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:03 am

yah im a boy
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:17 am

Your a boy? Sorry to doubd that... Your avatar looks like a gurl :o

But yeah, I was only joking about you being one and the same. You sure have the same luv for Butters though, but then again, so does I :)
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:07 pm

@ PIPaul: Sucks that you were banned for that, but at least your SS account is back now (at least I think it is). BTW, whatever happened to SuperMaids?

Time for my rant. I know I don't normally visit this thread 'cos I know I'll probably end up posting some huge long boring rant that no one'll even read, but I just need to rant somewhere today. So it's like this. I have a plane ticket booked for this May (on my birthday) to move to England and stay with my cousin, Sandra, who was sharing a flat with her boyfriend. But now, she's moved out and is living back with her parents, who I can't stay with 'cos they already have eight kids to look after. Now I don't know what to do, 'cos I have nowhere else to go. I'm living with my parents right now, but I can't stay here for long, 'cos either I'll end up killing myself or me and my dad will end up killing each other. And that's not exagerating either. He's being all nice now, but it won't last. We'll just end up fighting again pretty soon. I'm so f*cking depressed living here, and moving in with my cousin was my only way out. Now I'm f*cked, 'cos I have no back up plan.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:24 pm

Yeah, Saviour is returned. I was on more when I was banned than beforehand, by the way. I had Maids when I was on dial-up, and spent about a year mainly lurking before I went offline for a longest of times: then I got broadband and decided, since i'd forgotten my Maids password, I may as well join Devon and Jenni in getting a new account.

I know I'll probably end up posting some huge long boring rant that no one'll even read

Don't worry: that's what this thead is for :)

to move to England and stay with my cousin

It sucks that you can't come to the best country on the plannet, but I'm sure you have other relitives you could stay with for a while. If that doesn't work, try being as nice as you can to your dad, while you work out who youll stay with, and you might not have to kill anyone or be kiled before you can move out. Try making other arangments, and if it gets REALLY bad, there's always the social services to turn to (if you arn't a white adult male that is). Try getting pregnant if they won't give you social housing, that worked for mah sister :)

I lost two days, thought it was Saturday. Now my plan to revise over the weekend is totally screwed. It's 10 PM right now, on monday, i have exams at the end of the month, and about 3 months worth of sh*t to learn by then, for mah sciences and maths. Otherwise i'll fail all those subjects and end up doing philosophy at University, which I really don't want to do, because everyone does it. Grrrowl. I failed at telling my mum mah shocking secret, hence i'm still alive.

My mum has the worst tooth-ache on the plannet right now. She spent last monday puking in pain until 5am. Glad she got the strongest pain-murderisers in the shop so she's been dazed yet better ever since.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:30 pm

superiorsavior wrote:
Grrrowl. I failed at telling my mum mah shocking secret, hence i'm still alive.

what's the 'shocking secret" ?

superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:11 pm

If you turn back to pages 10 and 11, you'll see I'm teh geh and my parents don't know, and hate gays. I'm crap at keeping secrets, so I know they'll find out one of these days. Whenever my parents start ranting about how they should sentence gay people to death because 'they' ruined England, I feel like telling her. Or crying (i'm such a pussy:() but I've kept it a secret for *thinks back* about 8 years now. Yeah, that's my 'secret.'
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:22 pm

god, i feel sorry for you. NOTHING is wrong with gay people! the way i see it, it doesn't matter what the gender of someone's signifigant other is, as long as they truly love each other. a few months ago, i thought i was gay. i didn't tell my parents either. i think my mom wouldn't care, but i don't know what my dad would think, cause i don't really know his opinion on gays.

polymorph

Postby polymorph » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:45 am

Hey, everyone I'm feeling perfectly happy and great.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:33 pm

butterslover wrote:god, i feel sorry for you. NOTHING is wrong with gay people! the way i see it, it doesn't matter what the gender of someone's signifigant other is, as long as they truly love each other. a few months ago, i thought i was gay. i didn't tell my parents either. i think my mom wouldn't care, but i don't know what my dad would think, cause i don't really know his opinion on gays.

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with gay people, either. I DARE not tell my religious fanatic family, (I haven't even told them I renounce Christianity) 'cause they'll all look at me like I'm ignorant in the eyes of the Lord. I'm the ignorant one? Do they REALLY think that homosexuality is a choice? I doubt it: Why would you want to choose to be discriminated (sp?) against to the points of segregation and even death? It's irrational!

superiorsavior wrote:If you turn back to pages 10 and 11, you'll see I'm teh geh and my parents don't know, and hate gays. I'm crap at keeping secrets, so I know they'll find out one of these days. Whenever my parents start ranting about how they should sentence gay people to death because 'they' ruined England, I feel like telling her. Or crying (i'm such a pussy:() but I've kept it a secret for *thinks back* about 8 years now. Yeah, that's my 'secret.'

Damn, I feel sorry for you, man. Really. I think I could safely say that my mother -- a Christian woman, by the way -- would've accepted me if I was gay. f*ck, I'm sure my dad would've been fine with it! But I can't even imagine what keeping a secret that big must be like.

Anyway, my pointless angst-fueled rant that has extensive use of the word "f*ck":

I'm so pissed off. For one, none of my f*cking friends ever talk to me anymore, so it's blantly obvious that not a single one of them give a flying f*ck about me. Second, I'm pretty f*cking sure that I'm gonna fail chemistry, as I'm also pretty damn sure that I bombed the last exam and I have no idea what the f*ck we were talking about today. Third, I have this f*cking anger built up inside of me, and I know for sure the only way it will go away is if I physically beat the f*ck out of someone, but I don't wanna get f*cking sued or any of that f*cking bullsh*t, and starting conflict only makes things worse! ARGH! It's like a vicious f*cking circle! f*ck this, I'm becoming a nihilist!
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:02 am

Thanks for the support ButtersLover and MarvelFreak. My dad would (probably) be fine with it, enough to let me stay in the house, but he would loose a lot of respect for me over it. My mum can be pretty unpredictable. She praises you for stuff you should be kicked out for, and says she hates you and wishes she'd had you aborted for interputing her TV show or making her loose count on her SuDoKu. Kicked my sister out for getting pregnant so... not sure what to do there.

I'm glad I wasn't born in the USA though, where that kind of belief is more common than the rational one, seemingly. No offence to any yanks, if you are a yank and are OK with gays and stuff, you're better than the avarage liberal, because you fought ignorance for your beliefs.

'm pretty f*cking sure that I'm gonna fail chemistry, as I'm also pretty damn sure that I bombed the last exam and I have no idea what the f*ck we were talking about today

1) got E,E,U in Math, Chem, Biology in my last exams
2) should've been revising all week and ladt week: done aproximatly NO revision
3) Have exams I WILL fail on May 15th, including re-takes of the above which i may scrape through with a B on
4) RE/theology&philosophy kicks ass and I got an A in it even though everyone says it's a useless subject for an athist to have, because it can only really lead to being a priest or whatever.

none of my f*cking friends ever talk to me anymore

At least you HAVE friends ofline. I have you guys on the BBS, that's IT in terms of friends. I have about 2 guys ofline who like me, the rest let it be known I'm just put up with. None of my friends take ANY of my classes and none of them talked to me even on MSN or answered my mails or texts over the 2 week holidays.

One of them (and another kid i'm good friends with) left with a whole host of guys for a holiday to spain, invited everyone...but me. I stuck around him like glue when he was inviting people. I feel like Pip. He didn't ask me once. Didn't even reject me like a turd. He just ignored me. Bastard.

Everyone ALWAYS goes to parties and sports and the movies and each other's houses and play paintballing and stuff. Do I EVER get invited to do ANYTHING? No. NEVER. It's as though I'm the school's PIP or something, as though I've faded from existance. I know I never had many friends but this would be ridiculous... at least I have the BBS :)

The other one hardly talks to me anymore, but he's the only person I came out to and kept it to himself, and he used to be my ONLY friend in 7th/8th grade. All my buddies from 9th/10th grade have left the school or worse, don't even acknowledge me anymore. The kid who looks/acts/sounds like Butters comes in 3 hours a week, and we're good friends, but he's too shy to hang out more. The fat Cartman-like kid we hung round left school, though he was fun he was a bit of an ass and it's not too much of a miss. The KTS style kid I thought was a close friend of mine went all "i have no friends/everyone is beneath me in this school" so went and joined the worst, crappiest school around because no one liked him, has even less friends now, the R-tard. The Mr. Garrison (w/. mr. hat) style friend of mine just bitches about people (especially me) non-stop now. The Jewish kid I used to hang round with is an asshat to me now too, as is the ginger kid I used to hang round with, especially bad as they're in ALL my classes and I thought we were friends but they just bitch on me and use me as a stepping stone to popularity since we got to college.

I have this f*cking anger built up inside of me, and I know for sure the only way it will go away is if I physically beat the f*ck out of someon

You quote the Collumbine Killers well :) I hate it when I get pissed for NO reason, or sad or whatever, but it happens to me a lot, and I deal with it online generally, because that's where my life is. That didn't scare away my freinds by the way, i hold in my emotions when it's innaporpriate, i don't spew them like dihoreah in everyone's face. I do cry a lot for a man my age, I suppose (cried 3 times in skool this year :!:) but i'm not the school's biggest pussy. No one knows, because I did it in the toilets, and only because A) i realised i'd failed my exams 2 and 3) i realised my friends don't give a crap aboot me. I sometimes get angry at the wierdest things: I had this phase where anything resembling a Psychiatrist would be the source of my FURY. I dealt with that by printing off a bunch of psychiatry articles and tearing them to tiny, tiny little pieces. The funny thing is, i had no reason to hate them (Prozac f*cked up my granddad but aside from that no personal expierience). I've got WAY too many phobias, I know that could perhaps put my friends off, though none of them know about any of my anxiety because I hide that well in school.

I wish I felt more for other people... I feel like such a narcisits or such a sociopath sometimes, it's really bad. I should feel more for other people. Think less about myself. I sometimes get into this "i'm evil and unworthy" mode and turn all shy, but that hasn't happened since I came out, in secret to my friend, so It might be part of being in the closset. Perhaps if I came out I'd feel more emotions for other people? Partially coming out partially helped there, but... GAH! I need to get more of a life!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:38 pm

KKA- I dunno, I hope your situation gets better. Do you have any close friends you can lodge with for a few days at a time? I talked it out with my friends before about me getting kicked out (I've been kicked out before, it sucks)- one would take me in for a night or two, then drive me over to another close friend's house to stay there if need be after my time was up with them (so on, so forth).

SS- Don't worry. I'm sure you'll pull through with your grades. I mean...as long as you understand the general gist of what you're studying, you can probably BS it and get a decent grade. I did that on my Chemistry Honors exam last year- I never did that busy work (which is why I got a B in that class) but I aced the exam. As for your secret...I dunno. Maybe you can tell it when they're slacking off and watching TV. It works for my parents...they're too absorbed with the TV show and 90% of the time, they'll nod their heads yes and shoo me away.

MF42- I'm cool with gay people. I mean, honestly, it's not like their choice is hurting everyone else. I believe in letting people do whatever the Hell they want, even if most others disagree with it so long as it doesn't hurt people (hence terrorism is out- you're hurting people even though you believe in _____ ). My mom would be extremely pissed if I turned out to be a lesbian or my little brother gay (she thinks gays are the reason AIDS exists in the world). It's not going to be so much of a problem for me (most of the girls I know are sluts or would beat the f*ck out of me if I started hitting on them...which I won't), but I'd be worrying about my brother. He doesn't socialize at all with girls besides me.

As for fighting, let it fly if you have siblings. My brother and I wrestle and fight when I'm pissed. Just make sure not to hurt the siblings too much. If you don't have siblings, cousins can do. If you'll really get busted for fighting people, find something to destroy. It helps to see inanimate objects shatter and crumble after you're done letting your rage out.

MF42 and SS- It sucks when you're an outcast. I understand. I think my lack of socialization out of school is just being a victim of circumstance. All my other friends are always busy with sports or academic competitions, or (in my boyfriend's case) their parents are Nazi assh*les who try to stifle all social life. I hate it. I mean, the last party I went to...was the first in a year or two, whereas all the popular kids hang out every single f*cking weekend and splurge money left and right. No wonder I end up having more of a social life here on the BBS than in real life. Heck, I see my brother's friends more often than my own friends out of school.

I'm in the mood for putting up another rant in my series Upsetting the Status Quo, but my wrists are just about to revolt. Maybe I'll post it later.
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:04 pm

Good advice for KKA there... I think she should follow it.

mean...as long as you understand the general gist of what you're studying, you can probably BS it and get a decent grade.

Thart's what I thought on my last exams... the ones I'm re-taking now, in which I got an E an E and a U. Then again, an E isn't a total failiure, I can scrape in the school with those... and my A from RE :)

Maybe you can tell it when they're slacking off and watching TV. It works for my parents...they're too absorbed with the TV show and 90% of the time, they'll nod their heads yes and shoo me away.

I've thought about that, but it wouldn't really be coming out, would it? I'd havwe told them, but they wouldn't remember. I've implied I'm very strongly not hetrosexual to them while they're in TV mode but they don't get it or recall it so... thankls for the advice though :>

it's not like their choice is hurting everyone else

Tell that to my mum who believes this crap as well as the aids lark. She thinks aids ONLY effects gays and so is a GOOD thing :P

It's a good sign that your little brother doesn't socialise with girls, as long as he's below puberty. I was only friends with girls before puberty, which i since lernt, is the best precursor for gayzorness.

their parents are Nazi assh*les who try to stifle all social life

Ah... my parents in the past... though it was more that I was sh*t at sports and still am, so don't make many friends that way.

btw. I havn't been to a party EVER since i was going to Cartman-like pre-high School kids parties. Last party I went to was end of Elementry School party :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:00 pm

waaaah! i have to write a whole essay on squid dissection in one night! i don't wanna!

Return to “Hot Topics”