Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KrazyKenny

Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Postby KrazyKenny » Sat May 10, 2008 7:39 am

Hola mis amigos! It's been a while since I've been on here, thought I'd see what's up. Yeah, I fell off a cliff, hit a tree on the way down, and got a lvl 3 concussion! that's the good stuff!

ouch.....ouch....

yeah...I am officially NOT going to my graduation or dance....You have to dress up to get into either one...there's no way in hell I am going to dress up to go to a dance...or graduation. f*ck that sh*t.

In school today it seemed like everyone was fighting about something.... Well...I guess since it's two it would be yesterday...but whtever.

In school we disected frogs today... the teacher paired us up... We went with the same people as when we disected worms... The kid I had to work with (Chris) was violent.... With the worm..he but it into little pieces... Anyway, first, there wasn't enough room for everyone to get a table so our group and one other group had to work at the table with the bucket of dead frogs....so our table was really stinky... We also spent like... 15 minutes trying to get the damn thing's skin off...everyone else got theirs...but our was like...I don't know... anyway, finally Chris just grabbed it and ripped it's skin off. THEN we couldn't cut through the muscle (they aren't allowed to let us use a skarp scalpel...so it was like trying to use a butterknife to cut is open..and the scisors were dull too.) By the time we got it open he had cut into it's liver....and everyone else was like...half done... Then we couldn't find the fat bodies... so...we just decided to take out the liver/kidney. Chris refused to use the scisssors..so he ripped it out in little pieces... Then we moved on to the stomach... After pulling at it for like 10 minutes he finally used the scissors..but it wouldn't cut, so he like.. wrapped it around the scissos and pulled it... it's stomach still wouldn't come out... He was pulling so hard that all the pins came out of the frog and it came off the tray... by this time he had ripped it's stomach all the way up to it's throat... we took out a few more organs then realized that our frog was a girl...so we had to take the eggs out. (we had to put all the organs on a piece of paper under thier name) Then.. the bell rang... everyone was late.. but we were there for about 5 minutes then the teacher just told us to clean up... by this time, the other class was already in..Then, Chris being Chris, grabbed it and bent it, he snapped it's backbone... after about five minutes of carrying it around bent in half he finally threw it away... then we cleaned up (not very good) but by the time I got to my next class I was about 20 minutes late...the teacher gave us a pass so it was okay...it was just study hall. I told my mom and she almost threw up... it's really cool being able to top every elses story at lunch haha. I had a really good dream today (I took a nap at like...7 and now I'm not tired) which is weird because I usually don't dream.... I don't really want to type it all out right now...maybe later.

Edit: *four hours later* I have been listening to like.. 3 songs over and over (mostly just one song) for like 4 hours haha. Anyway, I just got done with my new signature. What do you guys think?
To need, but not have.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg16 ... newsig.jpg
If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?

when you think it can't get any worse...think again

"This makes me want to smoosh babies!"-ME
vampswillreignagain

Postby vampswillreignagain » Sat May 10, 2008 11:45 am

krazykenny-dissecting frogs, eh? i had to do pretty much the same thing, but with a squid instead. and you're lucky you didn't have to write a report on it like i did. of course i procrastinated and didn't write i till about a month later.
vampswillreignagain

Postby vampswillreignagain » Tue May 13, 2008 1:36 am

can somebody please kill me? i think i broke my bf's heart. i can't go on with myself...
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed May 14, 2008 7:50 am

Are you ok? What happened with your boyfriend?
vampswillreignagain

Postby vampswillreignagain » Wed May 14, 2008 10:47 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Are you ok? What happened with your boyfriend?

t's a long story. but i'm okay. everything's fine now
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed May 14, 2008 10:25 pm

SouthParkSoul- Oww...I hope you feel better from your fall and concussion. It sounds really bad...I hope that'll get fixed up...

KrazyKenny- Frog dissections, huh? I remember mine in Biology class back in 9th grade- ours was completely brutal. We pretty much destroyed the thing; I don't know how we got away with it (with a good grade, too). The teacher liked me, though. It smelled funny and the skin really is a pain to rip off without being completely violent.

At least I'm not taking Anatomy class next year- they have to dissect cats. I can handle frogs, but cats...eh...no. I hear it's several days long and it's really smelly and a bit creepy.

:stanpuke:

vamps- I hope things have gotten better between you and your boyfriend. It's tough to argue with someone you care for- my boyfriend and I have been through our fair share of arguements; those weren't fun at all...but things usually work out if both sides are willing to back down and forgive one another.

^ ^;

Random Annoyances-

I think I just bombed the Hell out of my AP English exam...at least on the multiple choice part. The essays had better save me- but the first question was unreasonably random. Bleh.

><

I've got a Physics test to study for tomorrow! Let's hope I remember anything we learned about magnetism and electromagnetic forces...

:o

Wildfires suck ass, especially when my boyfriend has to spend his afternoons helping people fight them near his house. I heard they caught the arsonist- I'd like to get my hands on that bastard, tie him up, and toss him into the very fire he started.

:x
._.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed May 21, 2008 9:26 pm

An irrelavant rant for those bored enough to read through my anger-

Dear assh*les in Yearbook class,

Thanks so much for making me look like a f*cking stoner emo bitch [okay, if you people believe in labels, even if they're just for soup cans- the 'emo' part is true. As for bitch, that's a self-esteem thing. I'm not a stoner, either.] in the yearbook each f*cking year and leaving me out of all the club pictures. I'm f*cking sure you all have more pictures of me (and my brother, who only got his individual picture and the bottom half of his body in a Cross-Country picture), yet all you give two sh*ts about is the popular kids and the shitbag dance team and cheerleaders. You know what, f*ck you and your fancy $65.00 piece of sh*t. You all can just roll over and die. DIE.

Seriously, what the f*ck are you people thinking? Pegging Black Sabbath as 'unpopular' [who doesn't know the song Iron Man]? How the f*ck is 'hand-made clothing' weird [they twisted my comment on hand-made clothes being a lot cooler than mass-produced stuff]? The kids behind Yearbook are a bunch of f*cking cookie-cutter popular whores and jocks. f*ck you, assh*les! Thanks for leaving me out of the inagural Art Honor Society picture. I f*cking helped to set the school chapter up with the other awesome officers! Did you sh*ts give the Arts a fair shake? Yeah, more like a quarter of a page out of everything. Thanks for leaving me out of the NHS picture and the Art Club picture. Thanks for twisting my words around to make me look like an anti-culture prick [I only act this way because of you assh*les not accepting me for who I am].

f*ck this sh*t, I'm making my own Yearbook.

:craig:

Sincerely,

teh-lolrus
._.
KrazyKenny

Postby KrazyKenny » Fri May 23, 2008 10:15 pm

Yeah, I know how you feel....and you know....making a yearbook sounds like a good idea...I think I'll do that...

Well anyway, School is officially over for the summer!!! (for me anyway) I am so f*cking glad.... (I guess this isn't really going to be much of a whining post...but whatever...) So, I haven't been on here in awhile.....I have been over at imnotokay.net (I go by the name Sharpie High for any of you who might have an account over there) I am actually feeling better than before (even though I have a f*cking stye and it hurts like hell....)..anyway...I guess that's at for now...I can't think of anything to say...
To need, but not have.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg16 ... newsig.jpg
If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?

when you think it can't get any worse...think again

"This makes me want to smoosh babies!"-ME
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Fri May 23, 2008 11:51 pm

KrazyKenny wrote:

Yeah, I know how you feel....and you know....making a yearbook sounds like a good idea...I think I'll do that...

Well anyway, School is officially over for the summer!!! (for me anyway) I am so f*cking glad.... (I guess this isn't really going to be much of a whining post...but whatever...) So, I haven't been on here in awhile.....I have been over at imnotokay.net (I go by the name Sharpie High for any of you who might have an account over there) I am actually feeling better than before (even though I have a f*cking stye and it hurts like hell....)

Don't mind me about the yearbook there, I was being extremely angry about...everything. It's so...the BBS is so...different now. It seems like a lot of my closer BBS friends have sorta faded away from here and we have a lot of new blood... I miss the others, though.

End of Year [Life?] Stress-

It's not so much the projects I have in my classes that are getting me all...stressed, it's everything else. I dunno what's wrong with me, I feel like gutting myself with a knife lately [suicidal, for a simpler term]. I just feel so sick and hopeless and hated.

I really don't understand what's wrong with me now. I was happy for most of the last few months [save for March], but now I don't feel like I have a purpose for living anymore. Could it be my family? I've been getting ripped up for not doing the ever-tedious chores and my parents keep blaming things on me [the latest blame-pushing event being the sugar-ant invasion]. I kinda broke down in tears last night after I tried to get a bowl of blueberries and I dropped the whole thing and shattered the bowl because I was half-asleep and my mom bitched me out for all my failures at household chores and life in general.

Could it be the summer work I'm not looking forward to? I have to prepare a full art portfolio and start applying for colleges, and that's really got me freaking out. Y'see, my parents are pushing and pushing for this, but I'm really nervous and college websites are extremely tough to find information on the Arts programs, making it hard for me to figure out what the heck I need to send in with my application [especially portfolio requirements]. I feel completely inadept and ready to tear my hair out over this.

I've been feeling really hopeless lately. Even though things have been going well emotionally with my friends and boyfriend [we all started hanging out a lot more together, even if it was just for schoolwork except the date with my boyfriend last weekend], I feel like my inner...being has hidden and distanced itself from everyone. I feel...how to put it...alone. I can see they do care for me and like hanging out with me...but it's just...I don't know. There really must be something wrong with me. My relationship with my boyfriend has grown closer after all the crap we've put up with so far this year, but I feel like I've lost a sense of purpose for living. I feel so empty and lost inside.

Lastly, I've been feeling really sick. I don't know what's going on; I've been keeping my normal sleep habits and diet, but I've been completely sick-feeling. I wake up each morning, sore and achy all over the place, and I can't focus on anything for about three hours after I get up. I feel like my head's floating off and away- like I'm conscious but unable to do anything. I've been extremely lethargic lately- even rolling over on the floor is a chore sometimes, and just merely moving any part of my body below my neck takes so much effort. It gets worse after I've been outside [even in the car] for more than 5 minutes- the heat aggrivates my lethargy and general...blah-ness, and the sunlight gives me some unbelieveable headaches and burns my eyes, even with my sunglasses on.

Could it be my depression relapsing again? I looked up depression symptoms and it seems the tiredness and hopelessness syncs up with the ones listed...but I don't know. I'm also a bit scared- my parents have told me stories of kids who were tired all the time and it was because they had leukemia. I hope it's not something scary like that...the last thing I need is to be cooped up in a hospital- which I hate.

I just...what should I do? I've thought about killing myself a lot lately but I want to live...

:cry:
._.
vampswillreignagain

Postby vampswillreignagain » Sat May 24, 2008 12:16 am

lolrus, don't kill yourself!! :cry: :cry:
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat May 24, 2008 12:37 am

vampswillreignagain wrote:lolrus, don't kill yourself!! :cry: :cry:

I'll try not to do anything rash, but this inner turmoil [both physically and emotionally] is really tearing me apart. I really have no idea what to do now at this point. The end of the school year in a few weeks should be a very happy time for me [my friends have lots of parties planned and such], but I don't know what's dragging me down and leaving me emotionally empty right now.
._.
vampswillreignagain

Postby vampswillreignagain » Sat May 24, 2008 12:41 am

lolrus- (hugs) aww. i'm here for you.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat May 24, 2008 2:40 am

teh-lolrus wrote:
vampswillreignagain wrote:lolrus, don't kill yourself!! :cry: :cry:

I'll try not to do anything rash, but this inner turmoil [both physically and emotionally] is really tearing me apart. I really have no idea what to do now at this point. The end of the school year in a few weeks should be a very happy time for me [my friends have lots of parties planned and such], but I don't know what's dragging me down and leaving me emotionally empty right now.

Hey, teh-lol, if it's any consolation, I think I can understand what you're feeling right now.

I mean, realistically, I have no idea who you are and what your life is all about, but I think what you're going through right now is actually kind of normal - that is, for someone who actually contemplates their own existence.

From what I've read from your posts, you're at a very vulnerable time in your life where decisions about your future are weighing heavily on you.

You might actually NOT make the 'best' choices for yourself regarding the "big picture" of your life, but in the end, let me tell you - whatever path you choose right now, even if you come to feel it's not right, it's not the end of the world. You WILL have profound pain to deal with in the years ahead, as anyone does who lives a contemplative life, but you can take solace in the fact that anything you feel, no matter how intense, is, in some way, to be expected.

Remember one phrase:

"This too shall pass."
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat May 24, 2008 2:59 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:
teh-lolrus wrote:I'll try not to do anything rash, but this inner turmoil [both physically and emotionally] is really tearing me apart. I really have no idea what to do now at this point. The end of the school year in a few weeks should be a very happy time for me [my friends have lots of parties planned and such], but I don't know what's dragging me down and leaving me emotionally empty right now.

Hey, teh-lol, if it's any consolation, I think I can understand what you're feeling right now.

I mean, realistically, I have no idea who you are and what your life is all about, but I think what you're going through right now is actually kind of normal - that is, for someone who actually contemplates their own existence.

From what I've read from your posts, you're at a very vulnerable time in your life where decisions about your future are weighing heavily on you.

You might actually NOT make the 'best' choices for yourself regarding the "big picture" of your life, but in the end, let me tell you - whatever path you choose right now, even if you come to feel it's not right, it's not the end of the world. You WILL have profound pain to deal with in the years ahead, as anyone does who lives a contemplative life, but you can take solace in the fact that anything you feel, no matter how intense, is, in some way, to be expected.

Remember one phrase:

"This too shall pass."

Thanks for the encouragement... I guess it could be true that all of us feel somewhat lost and empty sometimes. Sometimes, you know where exactly you're going [a month ago, I felt like I had a defined path in life for myself- I saw myself being a decent graphic designer with a free-lance job with an okay social life], but then you start questioning yourself a lot...

It could just be my depression in a medical sense coming back. I think it could be a hormonal/chemical imbalance in me- in normal circumstances, I'd be really happy and energetic with the end of school coming and the number of parties and stuff I've been invited to this year- I'm usually never invited to anything. There really isn't any pressing emotional matters on me right now...so there really shouldn't be an emotional reason for me to want to kill myself these days. I have a feeling it's a medical reason...or something weird like that. Could it be the weather?
._.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat May 24, 2008 5:52 pm

vampswillreignagain wrote:can somebody please kill me? i think i broke my bf's heart. i can't go on with myself...

vampswillreignagain wrote:t's a long story. but i'm okay. everything's fine now

•rz Get the f*ck out of this thread or make your whines a lot longer.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Hot Topics”