Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Postby Big-Will » Tue May 27, 2008 3:51 am

teh-lolrus wrote:On a related note, have you heard on the news not too long ago the controversy over if depression and other mental disorders should be covered under health insurance? I say it should be; many people have no idea what the sufferers go through and they shouldn't be left out of the coverage...but that's just my two cents.

This might interest you then:

March 30, 2008 - a critical moment has been reached in a 15-year debate in statehouses and in Congress over whether treatment for problems like depression, addiction and schizophrenia should get the same coverage by insurance companies as, say, diabetes, heart disease and cancer.

This month, the House passed a bill that would require insurance companies to provide mental health insurance parity. It was the first time it has approved a proposal so substantial.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue May 27, 2008 4:11 am

Well I remember that when I had medical insurance, they paid for the majority of my Psychiatrist's bill.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue May 27, 2008 12:51 pm

I'm most certainly NOT whining that I don't have a psychiatrist. The fact that psychiatrists almost never get charged with malpractice, no matter what crap they prescribe, enfuriates me no end. I hope to hell you get this on your insurance; why shouldn't it be covered? If these diseases can only be cured with meds and must be cured with them (as the APA so often says), what reason other than public ignorance is there for the not to be covered on health insurance? GRRR! I'm less pissed off thanks to that bill being passed, thanks will.

Sorry I became the new KTS in that last loooooooong post. I just don't like it when people innapropriatly generalise all people in a belief system (particuarly one i'm part of) as steryotypical whiny emo fags, even when quite a few of them (Especially the blind Singer/Nietzchie worshipers) really do conform to thise expectations. No more "i hate *insert lanbel here*" posts please!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:10 am

gtaca- Carpet, huh? It's nigh impossible to get stains out of it [I have so much dirt in my room's carpet...we've tried everything and it won't go away], but it feels pretty nice to nap on at the end of a long school day.

SS- I understand where you're getting to, and that's a really good idea. I think I should try to balance out friendships and focusing on my artwork at this point in time. Conforming to images...just not cool. It's so common these days at my school; it almost makes me sick. Good thing it's vacation time, I'm sick of all the stupid drama that goes on at school anyways.

K-Mac- Allergy shots? Those suck; I've never had them before but my mom used to get them- I don't get where she got the nerve to stick that needle in her leg every day like a simple ritual.

><

Hot weather is so disgusting...I hate it so much. I hardly ever go outside in the summer, unless I absolutely need to...it makes me sick.

Big-Will- That's really intresting. I should try to keep up witht the news...I always miss out on the latest and most intrestng news. I really ought to get a newspaper subscription- my parents are always using the big TV at my house to watch their Chinese shows and my brother hogs the little TV to play videogames when the news is on. I'm not into getting my news online; it's just not my cup of tea...

Final School Crap-

I've been in a rather good mood lately, for I've pulled off good grades in all my classes. I'm on good terms with all of the teachers I'll be getting next year...so why is it that I'm so angry right now?

Well, word has it that some stupid skank cheated off my AP Government final today. A whole bunch of people [even my boyfriend] told me- they appearently saw that douchebag bitch craning her neck over my head and copying down my answers. Now, I was completely absorbed in my work [as I always am on important things like exams], so even if they pinched me or something, I wouldn't have noticed...but if I have more than one witness, there's probably a grain of truth in there, right?

It doesn't stop there. That c*nt appearently gave my answers out to the rest of the other half of class [it just so happens that it's the lazy assh*le cheater side of class], so they practically stole my grade. I worked f*cking hard for that grade and they're free-riding for it.

:x

The other kids told the teacher about this [and knowing her, she'll probably take my side because she knows I'm a good student with nearly a 100% in that class], but just the fact that one of the popular whore-girls in the school stealing my work makes me angry to no ends.

The teacher will probably fail that slut, but I can never forgive this- ever. Man, if I ever see her around outside of school, I'm going to beat her sorry ass to a f*cking mess until she wishes she was dead- but I won't let her die until I get done releasing my rage all over her waste of a body.

:evil:
._.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:15 am

teh-lolrus wrote:
[and knowing her, she'll probably take my side because she knows I'm a good student with nearly a 100% in that class], ....The teacher will probably fail that slut.

If this is true, why the hell are you angry? That cheater is going to fail so she didn't gain from cheating off you whatsoever. If she'd gotten away with it, that would be a different story.

Anyway, it sucks, but there are all kinds of cheaters out there in the world....and you don't have to look any further than our government to see a bunch of scumbag cheaters who get away with it every day of their lives! :lol:
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:36 am

Don't you leqarn anything from south park? Cheeting is the greatest of all skills. However, when in a teast, someone needs to be the person you cheat off of. That's me. The people around me in the biology test (finally did it) were such R-tards I had no one to cheat off... though i think i got about 99%, hence i don't cheat of anyone it'd only lower my grade :P The test though, it was SOOO easy. Too easy. I revised so long and i didn't need to. We are testes SO much. The exams arn't a good indicator of who's smartest, i did well in both but i know i'm better in Philosophy than RE but i know my results won't reflect this because of badly worded questions. Too many bad exams doesn't make for a good reading, surely they should concentrate on making us smart not on testing us to show off to the neighboring nations?

I found out our summer holidays are only 5 weeks long and in 2 months, all my friends from the other years start their summer now so i'll be all alone for 2 months with the asshats in my year, as most of m friends abandoned the school.

I abhore the hot, especially as exams come with it. Why put exams iin the season it's too sweaty to hold a pen in? I dropped my pencil case and water VERY loudly in exam. The envigilator LAUGHED AT ME, the bitch, i almost jumped out of my seat and attacked him for that, it's 50% of my grade and he laughed at me! The german test last year, the woman testing me laughed when she looked over my shoulder... don't they train these envigilators at all?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:49 am

Pip Tweek- I guess I just got pissed and wanted to snap; that girl was one of the ones that treated me like sh*t throughout the year with her posse of friends anyways and her mooching my answers off from me was pretty much the last straw. I just feel like watching her roll over and die a slow, painful death.

:x

SS- Exam proctors? The AP exam proctors for my school were the guidance counselors, and wow...would they never shut up. Eh...that was the least of my worries at that time, though.

><

Hot weather is quite the bitch, it makes having thick black hair (and growing it out) really tough to bear. That's why I never go outside unless I absolutely have to [like for painting outside for a class].
._.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:58 am

Hah, I got to skip finals this year, don't ask me how, i don't even know. :lol:

--------------------

I am so pissed right!!!

So, I have these black pants, and the aren't new, but, the have only been washed like 5-10 times, and I thought that it would be ok to wash with whites.... Boy, was I wrong....

Now all my white shirts have black die on them!!!

I am now washing the whites again though. I do have another black shirt in this load though, but it shouldn't hurt, the shirt is like a year old, and has been washed well over 100 times.

I HOPE that it isn't ink, but just fine black lint. If they don't come out clean this time, I'm gonna wash them with EXTREME amounts of bleach. :mrgreen:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:21 am

gtaca2005 wrote:Hah, I got to skip finals this year, don't ask me how, i don't even know. :lol:

--------------------

I am so pissed right!!!

So, I have these black pants, and the aren't new, but, the have only been washed like 5-10 times, and I thought that it would be ok to wash with whites.... Boy, was I wrong....

I am now washing the whites again though. I do have another black shirt in this load though, but it shouldn't hurt, the shirt is like a year old, and has been washed well over 100 times.

I HOPE that it isn't ink, but just fine black lint. If they don't come out clean this time, I'm gonna wash them with EXTREME amounts of bleach. :mrgreen:

Bleh. I hate it when laundry mishaps happen [though they don't really happen because my mom usually does the laundry when she's not yelling at me to do it and she's a complete perfectionist when it comes down to household chores].

I remember the trading card incident years ago with my brother- he left some trading cards in his pocket of his pants, they got thrown in the wash...and it led to us sitting around for a good half-hour picking little scraps of semi-wet paper off all the black clothing.

><
._.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:06 am

Uh...... our toilet broke again. T_T
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:27 am

[quote="gtaca2005"
I am so pissed right!!!

I HOPE that it isn't ink, but just fine black lint. If they don't come out clean this time, I'm gonna wash them with EXTREME amounts of bleach. :mrgreen:[/quote]
That's exactly what happened with me and my shirts, only I had red and green ones in there with them. I should've washed them cold-cold instead of warm-cold, and it wouldn't have happened. I did wash the now pink shirts twice by themselves and alot of the dye came out. As soon as I have some more dirty white shirts I'm going to wash them with the "pink" ones using some Tide with bleach alternative that came with the new machine.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:53 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Uh...... our toilet broke again. T_T

Couple of things you might need there:

plunger
drano/liquid plumber
snake

There's no reason for your toilet to break ever again, or for you not to be able to fix it.

gtaca2005 wrote:Hah, I got to skip finals this year, don't ask me how, i don't even know. :lol:

--------------------

I am so pissed right!!!

You NEVER wash blacks with whites, and now you know why.

Warm or hot water pulls ink out more easily than cold water does, which is why colored clothes are washed in cold water.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:55 am

Big-Will wrote:Warm or hot water pulls ink out more easily than cold water does, which is why colored clothes are washed in cold water.

"African American" clothes.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:04 pm

Poofs- Plumbing troubles suck. Did you try what Big-Will said already?

Little things annoying me-

My cough came back, but I think it's just the common cold I caught that's been going around school last week.

The A/C feels like it's busted again. It's so nasty inside my house right now...

><
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:15 am

Niggle; that my math teacher got me as i walked out of a 3 hour chem exam and made me do 2 hours of math revision strait after, with no break :(

MAJOR worry: this site keeps logging me out...

BTW, i agree with Bug up above , don't segregate your clothes :p
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Return to “Hot Topics”