Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

RideTheLightning

Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Postby RideTheLightning » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:06 am

You know I was gonna make a post on here, but then I saw SJ's comment so... yea. By the way if you aren't astute enough to notice I'm SJ's bitch.

OMG LYK I TTLY GOT AN BAD GRAD ANd N0W I GotTA DO AN PAPRE FR0M SKOol!1 0H whIOA ISz ME!11!one11!!!!!11!!two!!!111
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:47 am

My laptop's internet sucks ass... :(
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
JohnHorn

Postby JohnHorn » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:28 am

Getting a does of history makes the world look a-lot more bleak. Wait ah it hasn't gotten better in the past from this state yay how wonderful it also hasen't gotten better from worse states then this yay how even moe wonderful…… so theirs absolutetly no evidence beyond blind faith that things will get better?
lol strange feeling.
JohnHorn

Postby JohnHorn » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:32 am

Woe is me… hmm
O—o I’m a bit disillusioned with annarchism my sociological studies have utterly ignore one crucial fact we are living in a society of stupid lazy westerners who are utterly contented even with facsism due to material wealth and have no compassion by enlarge.
:lol: ,
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon May 18, 2009 11:06 pm

OK, I'm bringing back this thread.

First off, my stupid laptop broke Sunday for no apparent f*cking reason and wouldn't start. I tried repairing it, but it didn't work, so I had to put it in recovery mode, which means it was put back to it's original condition. I LOST ALL MY DATA. Everything. Installed programs, files, you name it, GONE. And, if you think I've suffered enough from this, my sister said she'd need my laptop for school tomorrow, and i was fine. Except she didn't tell me she had choir and wouldn't be back until 8:30. That little bitch. :x

And, I've realized I have no future. I've had trouble in my math class (Geometry is the worst subject EVER) and I went down and did bad. But I've been working hard and I'll make the requirements of getting at least an 85% on my big SOL test. But, my bitch of a math teacher is holding me out of the advanced program anyway. She says "Austin has been slacking off" bullsh*t. I've been doing ALL my work. But she doesn't care. Now, I'll be in regular classes, and when i apply for college, they'll say "What happened to advanced classes?" And I'll say "It was my teacher". They'll call her, and she'll spew crap about me- it just sucks! :x
spfan1494

Postby spfan1494 » Tue May 19, 2009 1:25 am

Is your teacher a heartless bitch who doesn't give a s**t about anyone but herself?

My first venting here is about my desktop computer (not my laptop). It froze last night again! It's just been s**ty for the past month or so. I just turn it on and let it run, which is what I do most of the time.
"It's not over until someone gives up the ghost."- My own quote.
"You never know what'll happen when you're on... Snork Patrol!" -Corky
"Change, or die." -Chef Gordon Ramsay
TOTAL_BRUTAL

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:10 pm

Wii fit man wrote:OK, I'm bringing back this thread.

First off, my stupid laptop broke Sunday for no apparent f*cking reason and wouldn't start. I tried repairing it, but it didn't work, so I had to put it in recovery mode, which means it was put back to it's original condition. I LOST ALL MY DATA. Everything. Installed programs, files, you name it, GONE.

I hate it when computers do that. I've had to totally reformat my laptop twice in the several years that I've had it. It hardly ever happens but when it does it's a real pain in the ass, and it takes an entire day.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:05 pm

People whinge and moan too much in the rest of the site and not enough in the correct location; people should return here to do their bitching!

My life is roughly how it's always been; boring but free of troubles my pessimistic mind hasn't invented. My mum has some views which are amazingly Cartman-like in the UK but, in some parts of America are seemingly normal, and while she threatens to do rather unpleasant things loud enough for the neighbours to hear and come complaining at our door more often than I'd appreciate, she never physically hurts anyone, unlike most people's parents around here, and my Dad's a great guy who puts up with me even when I'm acting so pretentious and annoying I drive myself mad. We have no financial troubles to speak of, and we have machines to do anything I could be called on to do as a chore. I have an amazing boyfriend but I don't do nearly enough to contact him and show him how much I love him.

No, my only problems are laziness, apathy, thinking and caring too much about unimportant things I can't do a thing about and not enough about those few tings I can, pathetically paranoid of anything alive or not, generally being a dull, witless, pretentious, slow, charmless, irrational, planless, pseudo-sadistic, rule-hating, asocial, manipulative but bad at it, weakass, self-obsessed douche, and acting it too. I don't even have the vocabulary and originality I actually did have, looking at some of my older posts.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
acountabilibuddy3

Postby acountabilibuddy3 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:21 am

My rents are getting divorced and I cant decide who to live with my mom or my dad. I sorta wanna live with my mom becuse she knows Im a bisexual and dosent mind it at all (I haven`t told my dad becuse hes kinda homophobic) but I also want to stay with my dad becuse my mom recently came out as a lesbian and i feel kind weird around her and her girlfriend, also she used to drink and abuse drugs and stuff so im also kinda worried she`ll start up again, even though shes been clean for almost a year and is going to AA. The trail dates coming up soon and im totally stumped. any advice would be helpful.
RULE # 1
acountabilibuddy3 is never wrong
Rule # 2
If acountabilibuddy3 is wrong see rule number one
Rule # 3
Never say pie.
click this link if you like slash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSId35cJlJs :)
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:43 am

Well, since I made that post about the laptop, I'm glad to say it was worth the recovery, cause after it, it worked WAY better.

Ugh.... I don't like my family much.

Sister: She has her good points, like how when my parents yell at me, she comforts me... that is probably something that keeps me sane. But, she's also obsessive, irritating, embarassing, and mean when her friends are around. But the worst thing she does is when we're at amusement parks. She pressures me a lot to get on rollercoasters- and I don't want to, but I don't want to hurt her feelings!

CRAP, I gotta go, I'll edit this post with my full rant tomorrow.
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:07 pm

I think I can top you all.

Uh there's this friend who always flirted with me and said I was cute,but he's in love with this other girl.He said she was the "model of perfection" of all women.

I'm all like "what am I, chopped liver??".

After a long,awkward talk in which lines along the type of "there are no ugly girls in the world!" and "how many times have I told you you're cute,I wouldn't just say it to everyone!" and the best "among some females you'd be a regular Miss Universe" it turns out that my looks are "not his type" but "that doesn't mean you're ugly!".

I never wanted to date the guy.Just stop it with the mixed signals!Why do guys flirt with every brah they lay eyes on???

Then there's this pervert who wants to sleep with me,my sister,always calling me sexy and cute and at one point,he goes "you're cute...not really".Wtf??

For the record,I am fully aware that I am,indeed,alright looking.I just don't understand why guys act so awkward.

He said he just wanted to get me to type something because I went silent after he called me "cute".He keeps freaking out that I won't think he's a weird stalker.

Well I do think he is.Anyone who looks for sex on the web is weird.

Thank God I have a boyfriend...

*lifts hand up for high-five* Anyone?
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
ProgrammerOfDecline

Postby ProgrammerOfDecline » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm

god damn... you people are depressing
I'm Schliby
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:23 pm

I can't add my new Kate Bush cd to my ipo-ha-hawd... :cry: And-and-and the cd player in my car is broken too, so I can't listen to it in there eitheh-heh-her... :cartmancry:
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:34 pm

My...my new favorite dress IS TOTALLY RUINED.... :cry:

I'm seriously sad though :cry:
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
ned15

Postby ned15 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:59 pm

people in my school are way too competetive. it's absurd. i'm serious, we have those kids who get upset, and even cry (yes, i have witnessed this) after getting a 90 because they think that will lower their fucking GPA. I HATE IT! everybody in this fucking school wants a perfect GPA. so they talk all these ridiculous AP courses to curve their GPA so instead of having a 4.0 they now get a 4.15 or something ridiculous like that.

the worst part is that some people look down on others for not taking an insane amount of AP courses, it's retarded. now i'm not super smart, but i'm a good student and work hard and i'm in mostly ACC (the second highest level of courses). the only class i'm in CPA is spanish because i don't want the extra work. but one of my friends today made fun of me because i'm not taking any AP's and because i'm in the "stupid class." it's wrong and it bothers the hell out of me. i hope all these idiots have it coming to them.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames

Return to “Hot Topics”