Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

marvel_freak_42

Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:11 pm

M00n wrote:teh-loris, what you are going through sounds terrible. You need to get out of it. Do you have any other family members you can stay with? One of my best friends has gone through being treated like that and worse by his parents. That situation made him want to kill himself too. The best thing for him was to go stay with his Grandmother or his sister.If you have somewhere to go to get away from what is going on that is the best thing for you. People need stability where they live. They need to be treated well by the people they live with and not having to worry about the kind of sh*t you described.Having those kind of problems at home is bad for your mental health.

Second'd. I no longer live with my dad because of how he changed since my mom died. To me, he went from one of the most loving, caring people I knew to a total, selfish douchebag. When he started "dating" again, he didn't even consider my feelings, saying I was selfish, and pulling the sick "pity" card on me: "Do you want me to be miserable, son?"... That was the first time I ever said "f*ck you" right to his face. He's such a f*cking hypocrite too. He told me to "grow up and be a man", but at the same time "You're just a stupid kid! Shut up, boy!" I literally couldn't take his bullsh*t anymore. I'm now living with my aunt (my mom's twin sister, as a matter of fact), and I swear, I've haven't felt that same evil presence I had with my dad.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:57 pm

marvel_freak_42 wrote:
M00n wrote:teh-loris, what you are going through sounds terrible. You need to get out of it. Do you have any other family members you can stay with? One of my best friends has gone through being treated like that and worse by his parents. That situation made him want to kill himself too. The best thing for him was to go stay with his Grandmother or his sister.If you have somewhere to go to get away from what is going on that is the best thing for you. People need stability where they live. They need to be treated well by the people they live with and not having to worry about the kind of sh*t you described.Having those kind of problems at home is bad for your mental health.

Second'd. I no longer live with my dad because of how he changed since my mom died. To me, he went from one of the most loving, caring people I knew to a total, selfish douchebag. I literally couldn't take his bullsh*t anymore. I'm now living with my aunt (my mom's twin sister, as a matter of fact), and I swear, I've haven't felt that same evil presence I had with my dad.

I've considered 'disappearing' off to my boyfriend's house, seeing as the closest relatives live up in New York and I'm down in the state of messed-up voting in 2000, old people, sun, and swamp. They've said they'd take me in, but I'm not sure for how long. It'd be tough to move around from friend's house to friend's house; my buddies from school live all over the county...so I think I'll just try to ride it out again. It's not the first time I've gone through this stuff before; it was just about this bad last year near Spring Break time.

@ marvel_freak_42 (first post)- Thanks. I try not to fall into the suicide trap, but it's hard. Sometimes, it seems the only way to show anyone how I feel is to threaten it and attempt vainly to pull it off.

@ Big-Will- My mom's gotten on depression pills before; it helped some but made her sleep a lot and gain weight. My dad's suggesting she get back on them. I doubt there's gonna be strife between them, though...it's happened before and we all lived through it. On the administrator thing- it's in the car loop. I swear, they're blind. They paint those 'zebra lines' on the road for a reason, and it's the law to yield to pedestrians.
._.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:10 pm

@ gtaca2005 (first post)- Eh... Perhaps it might help me one day; it sure doesn't feel that way now. I'm just going to leave the administrator sh*t alone, Canadian Idiot and Fatass can't be reasoned with. Hell, Fatass has bitched at my parents and nearly ran over my brother (and other people I know) with that stupid little golf cart he uses instead of walking off that whale in his gut. No way I'm taking my precious time to write them a proper letter.

@ superiorsavior (first post)- Parents can be a pain. It's rather strange in my case. My dad's either irate with my grades (or something menial), apathetic unless something pops up, or completely loving as a parent. You can never tell with him. My mom...perhaps she's bipolar. That's what all my friends think, though I'm not sure. She's been depressed before, though. It's almost normal for her, this kind of stuff.

@ gtaca2005 (second post)- Well...I'm not sure. My school is one of those 'College-prep' schools (almost like the IB program but just a bit easier), and we have to pull off some insane sh*t to be treated okay there (save for the elective teachers; that's on a basis of if you f*ck around in class or not- a teacher's pet kind of thing). I just feel really bad, looking at all the smart kids with multiple AP classes this year with 4.0+ GPAs.

:oops:

@ M00ndragon69- [see post above]

@ superiorsavior (second post)- Not to worry you guys too much. My sh*t is little compared to some of the kids I know in the true ghetto down the main road where I live. I don't know how they deal with it all...

@ marvel_freak_42 (second post)- [see post above]
._.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:22 pm

Everything's Breaking Down

No, not my emotions. It's my material stuff. Everything's falling apart, I swear. My main bitching for now is about my main computer. It's making this retarded flatline noise when I try to turn it on, and I think it's dead. My dad and my Computer Graphics teacher think it's the power supply gone ka-put, but my family doesn't have time to take it somewhere to get it fixed. Now, I can't upload photos with that ghetto camera of mine and I lost this really cool thing I was writing to my boyfriend. My laptop (which I'm using now) is slow as crap because I lack memory space, and it's not helping that I need my main computer to find photos to paint for Art class and to finish up my animation for Computer Graphics II class without the program running slower than a sloth on my laptop here. I should've backed up my photos with a thumbdrive or something...but argh!

:x

My TV is possessed, too. Every time I walk past it, it turns on and off, this little light on the bottom of it flashes bright green and makes this annoying buzzing sound that you can't shut up unless you pull the plug. No wonder that one dude at the garage sale sold it for $5.00.

><

My phone got f*cked up, too. It's probably because I spend a shitload of time crying to my boyfriend on there, and the tears drip into the earpiece, probably messing up the inside of it. When I try to dial a number, it either- A: doesn't work at all, or B: makes this ear-splittingly high-pitched beeping sound. Bleh. I'd go put it in the recycle bin if it wasn't my alarm clock and radio, too.

I think there may be more, but I forget it right now.
._.
KrazyKenny

Postby KrazyKenny » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:47 am

so many things are going wrong that I don't know where to start....let's start with the fact that my tv is a piece of sh*t and only has one button so if you loose the remote you can't do anything except turn it on and off (my dad has a way of buying the worst stuff). Also my mom is bitching about how me and my sister never help out and when I try to help she tells me not to. Now my mom is buying low fat/fat free food for my stupid little sister who can't get off her lazy butt and exercise (the food tastes horrible). I have an older sister who is 19,living at home, and dosen't have a job who only talks to me when she wants something (usually food). and then there's school.
At school I have a 60 year old geograpy teacher who if they were to have a heart attack in class I would jump up and run out of the class saying THANK GOD O MIGHTY I AM FREE AT LAST! I moved out of California to a dumb hick town where everyone has straigh hair so the old balding peice of crap of a geography teacher calls me wrinkely head and as an extra bonus HE'S RACIST! he dosen't tell you when you're having a test because he WANTS you to fail and he told us that at the end of the year we have to be able to draw a map of the world and lable all the countries. Besides teachers I go to school with dumb bitchy whore girls. The guys at school are okay (well the majority of them) and as I said before the girls are bumb bitches who sit around complementing each other's hair. I hate them... I hope they all die of flesh eating virus as they loose all personality whatsoever and become mindless clones. ANYWAY, there's a guy at school (Codie) who I've liked since the first day I met him. He was like the only boy who had long hair that actually looked nice and we had ALOT in common, our sence of style, what music we liked, ect. Well I only had one class with him (GYM) so I was bummed. The first time I talked to him was the day before picture day at lunch because I got seated next to him (we have assigned seating because we were to loud) and I learned that he was going to cut his hair because people keep bugging him about it...(I wish I would have said something). Well we didn't do much talking...mostly laughing because he had a string stuck to his pants and when he pulled it off he he threw it on the table and said "it's so long and thick." the other guy at the table said "yeah" and of course me and Emily (the other girl at the table) were laughing so hard we could barely breath. (at least we had the same sense of humor right?) anyway he cut his hair short but kept part long...(I'm not sure how to describe it but it still looked good). well, the next time I sat with him was like months later and by this time he had cut his hair all short (not really short, just, he cut the part of his hair that was long), but this time he was sat with the only people in school who I'd even slightly call my "friends". We laughed again but talked a little also... mostly about the fact that I was a vegetarian and he didn't know. the conversation went something like this: the other two guys at the table (my "friends") asked if they could have the chicken I wasn't eating and I said whatever. then they fought over it and I went to put my tray away and while I'm walking I hear Codie say "wow you guys like raped her tray" when I get back Codie says "You never told me you were a vegetarian" I say "yeah?" then he said "you should have told me....why didn't you tell me?" and I say "because I like never ever talk to you" then Codie keeps saying "yeah...like never,ever,ever,ever,ever,ever......." while I'm talking to the other two about something. OK SORRY ABOUT THAT LONG RANT. Back to whining. I think Codie used to have a girlfriend (or girlfriends) at the begining of the year because he was always hanging out with this/these dumb bitchy snob(s) after school but she/they didn't have the guts to sit with him at lunch. Every day after school I would just about throw up because I knew they weren't good enough for him (I'm not saying I am). Anyway, he's single now ,I know that for a fact, and sometimes I think he likes me but then I remember that whenever I like somebody I blow everything they do WAY out of proportion. There's also another guy I like at school (Tanner) but the only thing we have in common is that we are both in advanced calsses and hate country music. (Almost the opposite of Codie except the music thing.) I think he actually likes me because whenever I'm around him he always says something to the other people around that goes something like "We're just that awesome... well Danae is" or the ever classic "Danae's a ninja" (yeah my name is Danae, GASP!) but again I'm probably just blowing it out of proportion. SOOOO, they are almost polar opposites and I don't know who I like more so I don't know who to try to become friends with and I don't know if either of them like me and every time I see either of them I either make an idiot out of myself or end up saying nothing and I can't talk to my friends about it because I DON'T REALLY HAVE ANY! I mean Codie HAS a myspace but I don't have any friend on myspace because only like 5 people at school have it so I couldn't just ask HIM to be a myspace friend because thay would be creepy. so, in short...I NEED help because I have problems and music's the only thing that keeps me from going completly insane
Last edited by KrazyKenny on Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
To need, but not have.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg16 ... newsig.jpg
If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?

when you think it can't get any worse...think again

"This makes me want to smoosh babies!"-ME
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:25 am

^ Well, good luck with your situations there. I'm no master with relationships, but maybe you would get along with the other lonely kids. As for me, I lumped myself into the 'geek'/'artist' kids in my grade and it's working out well.

I'll rant tomorrow or something. I'm much too tired to do so now, I have to find a way to fix my ruined schoolwork (I'll explain when I rant later) now and finish up some homework and get to bed before I really lose it tomorrow.

><
._.
KrazyKenny

Postby KrazyKenny » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:31 am

OH MY f*cking GOD! before I even start to complain just know that I had to retype everything because my internet died and killed all my windows so sorry if some stuff dosen't make sense.

ANYWAY, I would hang out with the other lonely kids but there isn't any. Everyone else seems to have a place they belong. Well, today at lunch I sat with a few girls and they were talking about how this other girl and Codie like each other (they were friends with the girl), but if you spend 2 seconds around them when they're together you'd know that the girl was a crazy f*cking stalker who thinks "OMG THEY LOVE ME" every time someone says hi and Codie just wants to be friends. (you think if she liked Codie that much she'd at least have the guts to sit with him and his friends instead of being so damn afraid of what other people think of her) Then they were talking about how gross it was that anyone likes Codie. I felt like saying "Just because you like dumb jocks with no personality, You Stupid Bitch!, because someone is different doesn't mean they're bad, so f*ck off"

Also I have so much sh*t to remember lately
1- To buy a yearbook
2- To sign up for a class
3- I have a science paper and a slide show on Cat Scratch Fever due on Monday
4- I have 3 chapter reviews due on Monday for geography
5- I have an english project due on Monday
6- AND to top it all off I have the regional science fair on monday from 7:30 to 4:00 (don't we spring ahead on sunday? I'm going to be tired)
The sh*t I have to remember for the science fair is to stay away from everyone in my house because they're all sick, to get my registration sorted out because I didn't get put on the list even though I filled out the form and my science teacher said she mailed it, and to give a math assignment to Tanner at the science fair because he wasn't at school today and isn't going to be tomorrow. (not to mention actually DO the assignment)
Next week friday report cards go out. Also, I think I'm going to see if I can switch from 3rd period study hall to 2nd because
1- my teacher is a bitch
2-I want to be able to do all my work is study hall (I have keyboarding first and science second)
3-I SIT BY A BITCH
4-the bitch thinks she's smarter than everyone, cooler than everyone, and think she could beat up anyone when IN REALITY she's about as smart as a wet carrot, everyone hates her, and she couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag
5-almost everyone in the 3rd period class is in a higher grade than me
6-people I can actually stand are in 2nd period like Codie and a bunch of other people that I don't feel like addressing right now

WELL I think I remembered everything I had down last time I typed this so I'm off to see what someone left in the microwave because it's been beeping for like 2 hours.
To need, but not have.

teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:23 pm

^ Ah. School is like Catch-22. It's too much sh*t and drama to handle, but we all die of boredom over vacations (if you're stuck at home 24/7 like me). Oh, the sick circle of sh*t...

><

Not much time left for me to type, now. I'll save the big rant for after school.

I want to skip, though. The school is wasting time throwing a standardized test party (yes, we're that nerdy) with nasty school food (though it's free), and a sh*tty dance party thing in the gym with sh*tty music, administrators terrorizing everyone who doesn't do as the crowd does, and the whole damn school is packed into there, from the 7th graders to the Seniors.

._.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:23 pm

teh-lolrus wrote:^ Ah. School is like Catch-22. It's too much sh*t and drama to handle, but we all die of boredom over vacations (if you're stuck at home 24/7 like me).

It's because summer vacation was so boring that I looked forward to going back to school in the fall. :) Sure, there's drama, but I would rather have that than boredom. But those days are behind me. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
KrazyKenny

Postby KrazyKenny » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:44 pm

teh-lolrus wrote: but we all die of boredom over vacations (if you're stuck at home 24/7 like me). Oh, the sick circle of sh*t... :x

Yeah.... school is like a wattered down prison until you either get out or do something really bad to get you sent to PYITA (pound you in the ass) prison. I spend my time either at school, at home, or at wallmart getting my brains sucked out by the wall-martians.... I really should be doing homework now because I have TONS but I don't feel like doing it... so I'll put it off till the Science Fair and hope that I have time to do it then and if not, screw it. I might type later but right now, I'm off to watch tv and eat. Thanks for tuning into another espiode of CRAP! the complete documentary of my life
To need, but not have.

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:46 am

WHOOOPS!!
Well I went and put in a job app at Target today. It starts out on a computer, and then you have to go back in the back office to sign paperwork. Well little did I know that they do the interview right there and then. And of course I was just dropping of applications on my way home from running errands, so I haven't shaved/showered in a couple of days, and I desperately need a hair cut. I was also wearing my least holey Volkswagen shirt, and my crappy green flannel shirt, so I looked oh so professional. I also managed to forget to fill in my previous work experience, and hem and haw my way through said interview. :roll: Oh well, I'll just call it a warm up for all the other 9 million interviews I'm going to have to go through.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:43 pm

Big-Will- I'd rather be stuck at home. At least I can lurk around online (probably something like this site, small enough to know each other but large enough to be entertaining) and work on art. This summer's gonna be a bit diffferent, though...I wanna start applying to colleges for the Early Admissions/Early Decision benefits.

^ ^;

KrazyKenny- Yeah. Our school just got a new iron-bar fence thing around the perimeter. They said it was to keep the hoboes out (our school's so ghetto we have a hobo camp literally across the street :shock: )... It looks like we're taking a move toward looking like a prison like the other high schools in the county to me. I heard some seniors were planning to dress in convict black and white stripes and make a big sign to hang on the new fence- Welcome to Alcatraz.

:lol:

BRMBug- Hmm...do they do the interview immediately after you do application stuff at all those kinds of stores? I ought to start thinking about this stuff; I should get a part-time this summer and earn a bit of money. I could save up for a new Mac computer...

Now I have time to rant. Standby for the bitch-fest...
._.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:56 pm

Apparently at Target they do. I don't know about other places. It's been almost 10 years since I've had to put in job applications anywhere, and my last job was found for me through the work program at school. (I think I need to try an employment agency.)
Maybe you could try applying at electronics and office supply stores, that way you'd not only be making money but could get an employee discount on a computer.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:34 pm

^ Sounds like a good idea. I was talking to a lady at the local print shop not too long ago. She's a parent of one of the kids at my school, and she mentioned that she had an intern spot there each summer. I'll probably try to do that. If not, I'll jump the wall between the shopping plaza and my neighborhood and get a job at Home Depot or the coffee shop.

Gynormous Rant v.3, School (Homework, Tests, etc.)-

The workload is killing me, as usual. The English teacher, even though she's really nice to everyone, just gave us this huge book report/research paper to do along with an annotated bibliography (which I am working on right now) due in about a week. I don't get it. She let us slack off the whole year and then just gives us this huge assignment? We're not used to that!

AP Government is also killing me. We get about 100 notecards a week to do, and since the points are counted by chapter, they're not worth that many points in the long run.

Physics homework has gotten a bit harder lately. It's always been tedious, but there's more of it to do now.

AP Government has been pissing the crap out of me when it comes to the all-important tests. Even with a 10 point curve, I only got a 73% on the last test. It's irritating. I understand what I'm doing on the multiple choice section (it's graded like the AP Exam- 1.5 points for every wrong answer, 0 points for every blank answer). I've been leaving a lot of answers blank for fear for getting them wrong, but it turns out 95% of the ones I leave blank I would've gotten right if I guessed on them. :x

The written part is what pisses me off the most. She grades it all weird- she appearently doesn't get what the Hell I'm writing, even though when the class goes through the right answers, I have the f*cking exact answer on my paper just worded a bit differently. It's still the same f*cking answer, so I think I should've gotten those points. It's no use reasoning with her, my friends tried to do that when they're in the same situation and they got ran off. Argh. If she doesn't get my answers, why did she get them on the first two tests?

._.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:56 pm

Gynormous Rant v.3, School (Track Managing)-

As mentioned before, I manage the High School track team. It's not so much dealing with the people on the team that bugs me, it's the track meets.

Track meets always end up on weekdays and they last late. Even the smaller meets go to about 7:00 at night, and that's when the events are done fast. On meet nights, I usually don't get home until 9:00 at night. I have so little energy by then- just enough to eat dinner, talk on the phone with my boyfriend, and fall asleep wherever I was at last after hanging up the phone. This usually leaves me first period to do all my homework for the day, and I'm NOT a morning person.

But that's besides the point. I have to actually do stuff at the meets. I have to tell off the other schools' parents (they're so damn snobby and in the way all the time), keep up with taking down times and names, and make sure each kid is doing the right event and getting signed in. It's more tiring than everyone thinks.

The meet last Wednesday was the kicker. It was late, and I was dead tired. I had to time everyone and help out with the officials, and standing on a hard concrete track and running about to tell the athletes to stand still for a minute so I can get down the times for each of them for a few hours on end wreaked havoc on my feet. At the very end of the meet, the skies decided to open up the floodgates and pour all over everything. I was still timing the 4x400 relay, and my stuff was on the bleachers out in the open, just like everyone else's stuff. I got soaked down to my feet and started to smell like dead bodies...and my art papers (which I have to carry out of my backpack because I have tons of stuff for other classes in the backpack) got completely totaled. The dumbest part was- as soon as I got into my dad's car, it stopped raining.

._.

Return to “Hot Topics”