Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kelly MacCornmac

Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:19 am

^yea...same here hat

My left arm has been iching all day, but not from bug bites, but from allergy shots. I have to get them twice a week, they don't really hurt, but I would prefer not getting them. The allergy shots have brusied my upper right arm, but only thing you see on the skin is a little bruise....but when I bump the spot onto an arm rest it hurts as if someone punched me there. Even touching the spot hurts. I don't want to get the shots Fri.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:34 am

Hmm, you might want to talk to your allergist about that. When I would have allergic reactions to my allergy shots (rashes around the injection site mostly), he'd have to dick around with the dosage, and I think the type of serum.
randomcolors5

Postby randomcolors5 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:31 pm

i feel a strong hatred to jews. thus the sieg hiel in my sig.
Marilyn Manson rocks! don't let anybody tell you otherwise!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:12 pm

CartmanMills- Thanks for the advice. I'll try to hold back from punching people's faces in, even though it's hard as Hell. I guess I'll try to keep a low profile. I mean, my CGII teacher really does worry for me, but I don't want any crazy-ass drama to start up again, like what happened last year. (Long story short, he noticed that I was cutting and tried to help me, but the other assh*le kids found out and made a big stink over it).

Mr. Hat_DX27- Aww, thanks. I hope your dad gets better and the drama between your friends quiets up. I know what you mean by feeling useless and not able to help; it's hard and rather unfortunate. I guess if you're somewhat religious (now, don't rip me apart for this), you can do a prayer or something, but I dunno... Good luck with your situations.

Kelly MacCornmac- Ick. My mom used to have allergy shots every other day in the leg. I wouldn't know where she got the nerve to stick a needle in herself each time...

:tweek:

randomcolors5- ...M'kay. Not cool, but if that's what you want to believe...

Random things irritating me-

My grandma's in the hospital sick. I hope she gets better soon. What irks me is that I can't visit her, she lives way up in New York and I'm stuck in my little hick town in the South.

><

I've had a cough linger for about 3 weeks. I really have no clue why I have it; I don't think I'm sick. I have a feeling it's allergies (I have it bad with elm trees), and my sinuses are killing me again.

The weather is so nasty. It's been completely unpredictable lately. It's either hot (90+ degrees sometimes) or chilly out, so you don't know if you have to take a coat with you when you go out. It's nasty; I have to take about two or three showers a day because I break out with sweat all day and night.

There's something wrong with my boyfriend. He seems a bit suicidal again, and I'm getting worried. His parents just grounded him again for no reason, and he really wanted to come over this weekend so he could spend some time away from them and talk about what's wrong...but he can't. I'm getting really worried- he usually calls even if he is grounded and I haven't heard from him since I left for the track meet yesterday. I tried calling his cell phone and house phone, but he hasn't answered at all, and he didn't have anything planned for today. I hope he didn't do anything bad...

:cry:

I dunno...it's not my problems now, but I'm getting really scared and worried for the people I care for...
._.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:21 pm

^ Hey teh-lolrus

My vent:

My assh*le cousin came over with hella coke, the drug not the soda, and started getting everyone in the house snorting the crap! :x I mean, I know my mom does it and that my dad just relapsed on heroin, but damn! How much can the only clean one in the family take? He (my cousin with the coke) had my brother snort some, which made me vary angry, I though he only smoked weed, but apparently not. :roll: So my dad loses his job to an illegal immigrant, they took his job :lol:, so we go on welfare like Kenny, and now the money is going on who knows what. I just want to get the hell out of here! I don't want to ever leave California, but I may have to to get away from all this crap. I may go live with my sister in Nevada. I'll save everything els for another time. :roll:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Reed6969

Postby Reed6969 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:23 pm

Why can't Canadians watch the episodes?
Reed6969

Postby Reed6969 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:25 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:^ Hey teh-lolrus

My vent:

My assh*le cousin came over with hella coke, the drug not the soda, and started getting everyone in the house snorting the crap! :x I mean, I know my mom does it and that my dad just relapsed on heroin, but damn! How much can the only clean one in the family take? He (my cousin with the coke) had my brother snort some, which made me vary angry, I though he only smoked weed, but apparently not. :roll: So my dad loses his job to an illegal immigrant, they took his job :lol:, so we go on welfare like Kenny, and now the money is going on who knows what. I just want to get the hell out of here! I don't want to ever leave California, but I may have to to get away from all this crap. I may go live with my sister in Nevada. I'll save everything els for another time. :roll:

YOou Should cALL Steve Wilkos!!!!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:37 pm

Reed6969 wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:^ Hey teh-lolrus

My vent:

YOou Should cALL Steve Wilkos!!!!

Or Dr. Phil McCraken.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:36 am

@K-MAC: I've never been the most fond of shots either. I remember last year, I actually "forgot" to get an immunization at school, which actually got me suspended for 3 days. I've always been kinda scared of needles, but that's also probably of my general dislike of physical pain as well. XD

@lolrus: Wow, you really seem to put up with a lot of crap...totally not cool. :(
Haha, I get stuffy a good bit two during the winter. Me and the cold, we just don't get along.
f*ck, I hope your BF is ok. Seems like he goes through an equal amount of sh*t through his family. Seeing the ones closest to you in messed situations can be incredibly emotionally painful, especially if you don't know if there's anything that you can do. I know how that is. I hope things on his end get better, your grandma too.
*hugs for you*

@Reed6969: Just gotta be patient dude. We get the newest episodes in the fall, but until then, there's the wide selection of websites that allow you to watch the episodes that have aired in the US. Many of them are actually quite good at updating fast. There's also BitTorrent as well! =P

---------------

My dad's still up there, and I actually got to see him again, which was w00t. I also got to see him randomly phase into a seizure, which is always fun...not....it's alsofucking up his memory quite badly (He forgot I came over there last Sunday, and even that he ended up getting moved into another room a few days later. Fortunately I got my new DS sh*t to keep my mind distracted from it, which I actually showed to him (he thought it was pretty cool too), but it's still not cool to see the dude like that. He's actually quite a wacky fellow, and it's always heartbreaking to see those kinds of people in this sort of a situation.

Things seem pretty quiet concerning friend drama, but how long that'll stay like that is an unknown.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:08 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:@lolrus: Wow, you really seem to put up with a lot of crap...totally not cool. :(
Haha, I get stuffy a good bit two during the winter. Me and the cold, we just don't get along.
f*ck, I hope your BF is ok. Seems like he goes through an equal amount of sh*t through his family. Seeing the ones closest to you in messed situations can be incredibly emotionally painful, especially if you don't know if there's anything that you can do. I know how that is. I hope things on his end get better, your grandma too.
*hugs for you*

---------------

My dad's still up there, and I actually got to see him again, which was w00t. I also got to see him randomly phase into a seizure, which is always fun...not....it's alsofucking up his memory quite badly (He forgot I came over there last Sunday, and even that he ended up getting moved into another room a few days later. Fortunately I got my new DS sh*t to keep my mind distracted from it, which I actually showed to him (he thought it was pretty cool too), but it's still not cool to see the dude like that. He's actually quite a wacky fellow, and it's always heartbreaking to see those kinds of people in this sort of a situation.

Things seem pretty quiet concerning friend drama, but how long that'll stay like that is an unknown.

Thanks, dude. I'll try to ride it out, if I don't hear from him tomorrow (I haven't heard from him today), I'll try to hitch a ride with one of my friends to his house (I've got a permit but I can't drive alone yet). I'm just worried he'll do something to himself; he's cut himself the last time things got out of control and if the situation is worse over a long weekend...well, suffice to say, I'll be an emotional wreck, too. My dad's waiting for an update, a phone call from my uncle on my grandma. Until then, I guess the only thing I can do is pray...

Good luck with your dad; hope he gets better. I hope we can all pull through our problems.

gtaca2005- I'm sorry about that druggie fiasco you have to put up with. It seems really bad, and if you really can't stand it, by all means, go ahead and live with your sister. You really don't need to deal with that crap, and it's not your fault, remember that. Maybe you can talk to the others and convince them to stop? Anyways, good luck with your situation.
._.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:22 am

BRMBug wrote:Hmm, you might want to talk to your allergist about that. When I would have allergic reactions to my allergy shots (rashes around the injection site mostly), he'd have to dick around with the dosage, and I think the type of serum.

Yea . I tried to go to put it just for once a week, but they say twice a week and I don't know if they reduce the dosage or not. I had to get my shots today, my left arm was itchin' earlier but not now...

@hat: I'm not scared of shots, but I'm not going to allow any one to use acupuncure on me
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:49 pm

Gta I feel you. My younger cousin is (proly) a klansmen, he steals from our grandma, and he's a druggy to boot. I swear if I catch him I'll beat his a$$. My science teacher's crazy (someone yelled dick and she laughed at the trashcan) I'm in track too lorus, my coach (a huge fat guy) keeps on preaching about how the core of an athlete is key. We have a meet in one week, and we haven't even decided what the hell we're gonna run
(still in conditioning) and my football coach wants me to lift after track. Two of my exes are running too, which proly isn't good for me. That's it for my small near nonexistent problems.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:22 am

SouthParkSoul wrote:I'm in track too lolrus, my coach (a huge fat guy) keeps on preaching about how the core of an athlete is key. We have a meet in one week, and we haven't even decided what the hell we're gonna run
(still in conditioning) and my football coach wants me to lift after track. Two of my exes are running too, which proly isn't good for me. That's it for my small near nonexistent problems.

Aye. Our team was like that, we usually don't know what the heck we're doing until the day of the meet. Our schools one of the smallest in the county and we're not that athletic, so guess who ends up last place each meet with the bigger schools? :lol: We usually whup the private schools, though. Heh. Our school is so small we only have one pole-vaulter and he has to go to another school to practice because we don't even have a pit. :lol:

Boyfriend trouble-

No, we're not breaking up or anything. I feel so horrible and sh*t for him, though. I finally got a phone call from him today, and that just put a huge-ass cloud over my head. He was really a wreck; he was crying and appearently bleeding because he said he had stabbed himself somewhere. I'm really scared for him; I hope he didn't hurt himself too badly. I don't know what to do...I just broke down into tears and I feel so hopeless. I've never heard him break down and cry before, it scared the crap out of me and...I dunno...I just feel so bad for him, and I don't know how to help him out.

All I know is that it was family troubles that was driving him to this and there's no way I can help. I feel so bad, I don't want him hurting himself anymore but I don't know what to do.

I don't want him to kill himself, I don't know what I'd do without him. He's about the only socialization I get out of school besides my family (which drive me crazy half the time anyways). I feel so helpless now.

._.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:50 am

My vent, very VERY recent:

Okay, so only about a few hours ago,, I get this call from my dad saying he wants to just sit and talk to me for Easter. Well, although we're never on the best of terms with one another, I figured, well, I'm his son and I should do what I can to maintain a good relationship. Well, when I go over to his house, it turns out he's f*cking hammered as hell (my only guess is because his girlfriend wanted to spend Easter with her kids and he didn't know how to take it) and I can't make out a good 60% of the sh*t he's saying. Well, he goes into his room and to lie down for a bit, and before he said that he said to make some brownies (well, he's drunk of course, so I don't want to waste the stuff to make brownies with and have him say to me next time "Why'd you waste the brownies for?" when he's sober.) Anyway, when he gets up after about twenty minutes (I stayed 'cause I didn't want to be rude and take off), he says to me "Why the f*ck didn't you make the brownies?" Before I could say anything, he just says "You're a little f*cking assh*le" and some other drunken bullsh*t. When I finally given him my explanation, he says "So what? I'm your father!" My response: "But you were drunk when you said it." Him: "So? I'm right. You're the f*cking kid, I'm the adult, so I'm always right." Me: "Well, that's it, I'm not spending my Easter Sunday with a drunken self-righteous hypocrite with a stupid f*cking superiority complex." And he grabs me by the arm and says "Hey, don't you walk away from me! You wouldn't do that to your mother, would you? Think about that!"

It was in that moment that I punched him.

Now, I'm f*cking heated to the core, and start yelling saying how he changed more than I did after my mom died, and the sh*t I've done isn't half as bad as the crap he's doing still, and how just because he's an adult it doesn't mean he's right, and so on. So, now, here I am, sitting here at my aunt's, waiting to go to the Easter dinner with my family in forty minutes.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:35 am

marvel_freak_42 wrote:My vent, very VERY recent:

Okay, so only about a few hours ago,, I get this call from my dad saying he wants to just sit and talk to me for Easter. Well, although we're never on the best of terms with one another, I figured, well, I'm his son and I should do what I can to maintain a good relationship. Well, when I go over to his house, it turns out he's f*cking hammered as hell (my only guess is because his girlfriend wanted to spend Easter with her kids and he didn't know how to take it) and I can't make out a good 60% of the sh*t he's saying. Well, he goes into his room and to lie down for a bit, and before he said that he said to make some brownies (well, he's drunk of course, so I don't want to waste the stuff to make brownies with and have him say to me next time "Why'd you waste the brownies for?" when he's sober.) Anyway, when he gets up after about twenty minutes (I stayed 'cause I didn't want to be rude and take off), he says to me "Why the f*ck didn't you make the brownies?" Before I could say anything, he just says "You're a little f*cking assh*le" and some other drunken bullsh*t. When I finally given him my explanation, he says "So what? I'm your father!" My response: "But you were drunk when you said it." Him: "So? I'm right. You're the f*cking kid, I'm the adult, so I'm always right." Me: "Well, that's it, I'm not spending my Easter Sunday with a drunken self-righteous hypocrite with a stupid f*cking superiority complex." And he grabs me by the arm and says "Hey, don't you walk away from me! You wouldn't do that to your mother, would you? Think about that!"

It was in that moment that I punched him.

Now, I'm f*cking heated to the core, and start yelling saying how he changed more than I did after my mom died, and the sh*t I've done isn't half as bad as the crap he's doing still, and how just because he's an adult it doesn't mean he's right, and so on. So, now, here I am, sitting here at my aunt's, waiting to go to the Easter dinner with my family in forty minutes.

Ugh. I dunno, I would just avoid talking until things cool down again. Good luck with dealing with your dad...seems like you've got it tons worse than me.

You've got my sentiments, to be sure...
._.

Return to “Hot Topics”