Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Michaeloptv

Re: Good Morning South Park Studios

Postby Michaeloptv » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:11 pm

Good Morning South Park Studios!

Well, it's Labor day, which means no school, no work, and I am off to:

The Vermont State Fair!!! :D

Okay, so mabye I should go lower on the excitement level (replacing :D with :o )

Should be fun anyways just to get away for a few hours.Still, if you want a good fair, Visit the BIG E in Springfield, Mass. I am sure if KAMfan gets a second, she will go, that's how good it is!!! :lol:

Have a great Monday (although pdfsmail never likes these days :lol: )

Michael
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:37 pm

Gooooooood Morning!

Wonderful Monday...

The only Wonderful Monday since I have no work or school!

Of course it would have been a little more wonderful if they did not cancel the flight that my puppy is being shipped in on (thank you Gustav).
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:30 pm

Good Morning South Park Studios.

I have 3 days off again. But I don' t think I will be doing something special for the 3 days, this time.

I'm going to stock up on sodas & a little cat food soon, before Delaware gets that tropical storm tomorrow.

I didn't do Olive Garden last week. So, I'm planning to do that late this afternoon.

Have a Happy Friday, South Park Studios.

-Hayley B.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:33 am

HELLO parkateers! haha I love typing that!!

I have just 3 shifts or less left to quit my job, i'm extra excited about my paycheck this week from my other job!

I'm upgrading my site, and it's 2:30 am here in Orlando, and we're up and kicking lol We should have a new story up on our front page and a new forum pretty soon! The link is in my siggy!

I have Saturday and Sunday off! I'm going to sleep and work around my house for a bit. & I'm happy that it's September, so the Autumn equinox will go into effect in a few weeks! I can't wait for this month to fly so we can get some new SP epis!

I got a new myspace, http://www.myspace.com/itsliz85 add me if u want! :D how's ur weekend going so far?
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:19 pm

Have a wonderful Saturday, South Park Studios.

-Hayley B.
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:24 pm

Hi Hayley, and Good Morning South Park Studios! :D

I am off to Burlington. I will bring plenty of pictures of Lake Champlain and Church Street.

I will be back hopefully later on today before my radio show...but I will be a little stressed and busy preparing :lol:

I have to do more comedy lol. Anyways, Have a fantastic Saturday, and I hope these storms stay away from YOU.

Ahhhh, *Stan nose* :gothstan: :tweek: :tweek: :chaos:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:55 pm

Good Morning SPS!

Have fun Michael!

Hope everyone has an excellent day!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:26 am

My day went great! I went to bed at almost 6 LOL and woke up at 4:30pm haha then I headed out for sushi around 6ish and came back. I hopefully will be leaving again soon to do Cartman knows what. Anyways,

Have a good weekend, oh! And read what I wrote in my site, You might enjoy this.

http://www.nimrodstreet.com

I found an interesting you tube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/AdomVarod
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:50 pm

The sun in shining outside in Delaware today. I think I go free outside soon, since the storm is over.

Have a joyable Sunday, South Park Studios.

-Hayley B.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:32 pm

Oh, good mooorning to you all. I just had a wonderful breakfast, and I'm just about to walk down to 7-11 and get a Sunday paper!
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:46 pm

Good Morning Bug. Sounds like a great Sunday morning. :)
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:27 pm

Darn It I missed morning by 27 minutes! Well Good Belated Morning SPS!

CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:36 pm

good afternoon everyone! I slept in till about 2ish and went and had a yummy buffalo wrap, w/ a colada smoothie.

Now I'm going to go on and off this site and maybe run some errands. :D Hope you're all ok
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:04 pm

Just going to wait for a package. I thought about going to Ruby Tuesday's this week. But in the thought of Disneyland coming soon. I better watch it for a little. I'll get something cheaper this afternoon.

Have a Happy Friday, South Park Studios. :)

-Hayley B.
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:17 pm

Good Morning SPS and Hello Hayley!

Return to “Hot Topics”