[Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu May 11, 2006 9:20 pm

As life has proven, both here and in the real world, there are a lot of things in this world that should not be.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu May 11, 2006 9:24 pm

Another idiot that this forum really didn't need was PP/AD. At first he acted like a prep to annoy me but then he signed up in another account and started threatening me. And he had the stupidest reasons to hate me too. I didn't do ANYTHING to him and he threatened me that he was gonna kill me if I continued writing fanfics and posting on this forum. What kind of imbecile hates someone just because they write things they don't like? Hell, what's the point of sending fake threats when you aren't gonna do sh*t?
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu May 11, 2006 10:27 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:Another idiot that this forum really didn't need was PP/AD. At first he acted like a prep to annoy me but then he signed up in another account and started threatening me. And he had the stupidest reasons to hate me too. I didn't do ANYTHING to him and he threatened me that he was gonna kill me if I continued writing fanfics and posting on this forum. What kind of imbecile hates someone just because they write things they don't like? Hell, what's the point of sending fake threats when you aren't gonna do sh*t?

I don't think he even hated your fics. He just likes pissing people off. He just picked you at random and thought you'd be the easiest target... he was right considering the fact that you took his sh*t seriously.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu May 11, 2006 10:29 pm

Yeah, I have a speculation of where he came from... :roll:
Cedric Digsby

Postby Cedric Digsby » Fri May 12, 2006 12:29 am

Stonepope_Jam wrote:A lot of the idiots on here can't even think of a real insult. This dude called Cedric Digsby was flaming me last night, and it made me laugh so much. His insults made absolutely no sense whatsoever. :lol:

Shovepap_jamrag, as I mentioned once before, you are looking for offense where none is intended. Of course an "insult" won't make any sense if it's not an insult. I actually offered to show you a good time in Southeast Asia and a bad time in southern Israel. The offer still stands, despite your lack of manners to reply. Probably just bad breeding, so don’t worry, not much you can do about that. Anyway, to further demonstrate my complete absence of enmity toward you, I can replace that godawful travesty of a sig of yours with a snazzy new one from my exclusive studio. Should you wish. Best wishes.
Now accepting sig requests
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri May 12, 2006 12:54 am

Cedric Digsby wrote:
Stonepope_Jam wrote:A lot of the idiots on here can't even think of a real insult. This dude called Cedric Digsby was flaming me last night, and it made me laugh so much. His insults made absolutely no sense whatsoever. :lol:

Shovepap_jamrag, as I mentioned once before, you are looking for offense where none is intended. Of course an "insult" won't make any sense if it's not an insult. I actually offered to show you a good time in Southeast Asia and a bad time in southern Israel. The offer still stands, despite your lack of manners to reply. Probably just bad breeding, so don’t worry, not much you can do about that. Anyway, to further demonstrate my complete absence of enmity toward you, I can replace that godawful travesty of a sig of yours with a snazzy new one from my exclusive studio. Should you wish. Best wishes.

Don't bring your flame war here. Go away.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Cedric Digsby

Postby Cedric Digsby » Fri May 12, 2006 1:17 am

ShavedHorsey,
Flaming means public criticism of another member of the BBS (such as stovejam writing that cedric digsby is an idiot) or responding to posts in a deliberately inflammatory manner (such as you storming in here and curtly ordering me to go away).

You may have different opinions than other members but please address everyone with respect. The best way to stop a flame war from happening is to ignore the folks who try to start them (oops, I'm not ignoring you). Please notify admin if you feel Cedric Digsby is getting out of hand or oppressive and making you cry. Otherwise, just avoid reading and responding to his posts. Simple! He'll soon become dormant and resume his offline quest for hedonism and alcoholism.

Clown hat, curly hair, smily face!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri May 12, 2006 1:22 am

Cedric Digsby wrote:ShavedHorsey,
Flaming means public criticism of another member of the BBS (such as stovejam writing that cedric digsby is an idiot) or responding to posts in a deliberately inflammatory manner (such as you storming in here and curtly ordering me to go away).

You may have different opinions than other members but please address everyone with respect. The best way to stop a flame war from happening is to ignore the folks who try to start them (oops, I'm not ignoring you). Please notify admin if you feel Cedric Digsby is getting out of hand or oppressive and making you cry. Otherwise, just avoid reading and responding to his posts. Simple! He'll soon become dormant and resume his offline quest for hedonism and alcoholism.

Clown hat, curly hair, smily face!

I was here before you so it'd be impossible for me to storm in here. Fact is, I don't want you and SJ arguing here and twisting my name around just make sthings worse. Now, before I have to get nasty, go away. As for contacting the admins, they don't do sh*t and you know it.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri May 12, 2006 1:24 am

Cedric Digsby wrote:ShavedHorsey[/i][/size]

XD

:lol:

I'm going to call you that from now on.

And Cedric, you're more retarded than Timmy.
Cedric Digsby

Postby Cedric Digsby » Fri May 12, 2006 1:50 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:And Cedric, you're more retarded than Timmy.

Sweet! I know a compliment when I read it! I take it this means we can all be jolly friends now? cos, um, in another thread, i, er, already kinda alluded something to the effect of us being joined at the hip. And so be it. As usual, another Cedric Digsby prophecy has been fulfilled and peace is restored once more to all who inhabit the BBS. except for ShavedHorsey, who was sold to a bestiality ranch and rented by Justin Timberlake.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri May 12, 2006 3:35 am

Cedric Digsby wrote:

Sweet! I know a compliment when I read it! I take it this means we can all be jolly friends now? cos, um, in another thread, i, er, already kinda alluded something to the effect of us being joined at the hip. And so be it. As usual, another Cedric Digsby prophecy has been fulfilled and peace is restored once more to all who inhabit the BBS. except for Cedric Digsby, who was sold to a bestiality ranch and rented by Justin Timberlake.

I wonder if you've posted anything of substance. Oh well, I forgive you.
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Fri May 12, 2006 3:39 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:
Cedric Digsby wrote:

Sweet! I know a compliment when I read it! I take it this means we can all be jolly friends now? cos, um, in another thread, i, er, already kinda alluded something to the effect of us being joined at the hip. And so be it. As usual, another Cedric Digsby prophecy has been fulfilled and peace is restored once more to all who inhabit the BBS. except for Cedric Digsby, who was sold to a bestiality ranch and rented by Justin Timberlake.

I wonder if you've posted anything of substance. Oh well, I forgive you.

I don't.
Cedric Digsby

Postby Cedric Digsby » Fri May 12, 2006 4:09 am

ShaneHaughey wrote: [sweet fa, basically]

you threatened to "get nasty", but now you've taken my supremely sage advice and gone all soft, like a pussycat or an overweight slob in front of a computer. I guess those bucking sessions with Justin Timberlake can really zap the sap out of a fella. Anyway, I'm so glad you don't bear a grudge for me severely trouncing you in that totally awesome Role Playing Game about Russians in Denver. One again, Cedric the Almighty restores harmony, teaches valuable writing skills, and yawn, blah, blah, zzzzzzz........
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri May 12, 2006 4:39 am

What the f*ck is your problem? I decided to be nice, then you become an ass. AGAIN. In your next post, tell me why you are an ass and why you never post anything of substance. If you won't tell me those things and if you won't answer the questions, then don't post in this f*cking thread again.

By the way, the day you teach writing skills is the day Jesus Christ gives Mama Fay a clit lick.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Fri May 12, 2006 4:53 am

He's just insecure with himself so he has to put other people down. Don't let him get to you, he's not worth it. Cedric, if you can't get along with people who have been here far longer than you, then get the f*ck off this board.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!

Return to “Hot Topics”