[Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri May 12, 2006 5:01 am

Yo, SM109, go and start the RP. We have five people.

I remember there was a day stupid people were banned.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Cedric Digsby

Postby Cedric Digsby » Fri May 12, 2006 5:11 am

Oops, there you go making threats again. Please consider what I wrote earlier about not reading and responding to the posts of those whom you disagree with and they'll become dormant. Thanks!

ShaneHaughey wrote:Inbox :: Message
To: Cedric Digsby
Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:43 pm
Subject: Stop It
Seriously. You're starting to piss me off. Either stop being an ass and start having good conversation, or leave me the f*ck alone. This is your last goddamned warning.

In response to your thoughtful questions:
ShaneHaughey wrote:1. What the f*ck is your problem?
2. tell me why you are an ass?
3. and why you never post anything of substance?

1. Wheelbarrows and not enough South Park.
2. Relax guy, I'm happy to respect your opinions. Better an ass than a shavedhorsey, no?
3. I'm sorry if you read through all my banal, vacuous, empty posts. Perhaps you could teach me something about "substance". Does it mean making threats via personal messages?
Now accepting sig requests
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri May 12, 2006 5:49 am

Cedric Digsby wrote:Oops, there you go making threats again. Please consider what I wrote earlier about not reading and responding to the posts of those whom you disagree with and they'll become dormant. Thanks!

ShaneHaughey wrote:Inbox :: Message
To: Cedric Digsby
Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:43 pm
Subject: Stop It
Seriously. You're starting to piss me off. Either stop being an ass and start having good conversation, or leave me the f*ck alone. This is your last goddamned warning.

In response to your thoughtful questions:
ShaneHaughey wrote:1. What the f*ck is your problem?
2. tell me why you are an ass?
3. and why you never post anything of substance?

1. Wheelbarrows and not enough South Park.
2. Relax guy, I'm happy to respect your opinions. Better an ass than a shavedhorsey, no?
3. I'm sorry if you read through all my banal, vacuous, empty posts. Perhaps you could teach me something about "substance". Does it mean making threats via personal messages?

No, it means if you have something mean or rude to say, you do it through PM like I did. You, on the other hand, are an attention whore and a spammer. Substance means not flaming, not jst saying you should be a mod because of dick size, and not spamming RP threads. It means to say something worthwhile.

By the way, poitn out where I threatened you, because I don't see it.
Cedric Digsby

Postby Cedric Digsby » Fri May 12, 2006 7:51 am

[quote="ShaneHaughey":00825]not jst saying you should be a mod because of dick size, and not spamming RP threads... By the way, poitn out where I threatened you, because I don't see it.[/quote:00825]

Man, you're too funny for words! Don't worry, youthful irritability aint a sin. Congrats on seeing through my shallow posts to realize that I'm just a silly attention whore (and you doin most of the payin) with a big cock and no life. Am also afflicted by horrific social disorders and the aforementioned appendage. It was either become an Attention Whore here or read all of the Fan Fic (deepest shudder and heart attack). Um, saying you'll "get nasty" and then sending a private message with "this is your last goddamned warning" is rather threatening, no, given your fondness for war and violence? Best to stay smiling and civil if you feel you must reply! Maybe you'd also like to take a holiday to Southeast Asia - sow a few million wild oats to calm your young nerves, eh? I'd be happy to look after any South Park fans wanting a bit of r&r over here. Be especially honored to host a person of such great substance as yourself. So think it over and let's be friends. If you don't like women, no worries - we can keep that our little secret - and I can arrange you some young men or chix with dix, whatever. Horses probably not though. And I'm sorry about joining and winning your cool RP Game. You were gracious in defeat.
Kisses,
Now accepting sig requests
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Fri May 12, 2006 8:23 am

"Comes back to the BBS for his monthly visit."

Wow.. this place won't stop amazing me, how much it changes.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri May 12, 2006 8:31 am

Schantrac wrote:"Comes back to the BBS for his monthly visit."

Wow.. this place won't stop amazing me, how much it changes.

True... but not as amazing how weird Cedric is =)
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri May 12, 2006 4:44 pm

Cedric Digsby wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:not jst saying you should be a mod because of dick size, and not spamming RP threads... By the way, poitn out where I threatened you, because I don't see it.

Man, you're too funny for words! Don't worry, youthful irritability aint a sin. Congrats on seeing through my shallow posts to realize that I'm just a silly attention whore (and you doin most of the payin) with a big cock and no life. Am also afflicted by horrific social disorders and the aforementioned appendage. It was either become an Attention Whore here or read all of the Fan Fic (deepest shudder and heart attack). Um, saying you'll "get nasty" and then sending a private message with "this is your last goddamned warning" is rather threatening, no, given your fondness for war and violence? Best to stay smiling and civil if you feel you must reply! Maybe you'd also like to take a holiday to Southeast Asia - sow a few million wild oats to calm your young nerves, eh? I'd be happy to look after any South Park fans wanting a bit of r&r over here. Be especially honored to host a person of such great substance as yourself. So think it over and let's be friends. If you don't like women, no worries - we can keep that our little secret - and I can arrange you some young men or chix with dix, whatever. Horses probably not though. And I'm sorry about joining and winning your cool RP Game. You were gracious in defeat.
Kisses,

What did your parents do to you to come up with such a f*cked up person? People like you are why 'm for abortion.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Fri May 12, 2006 5:00 pm

Back in the day, there was creativity behind forum trolling/harassing users. But come on, ShavedHorsey? :?

Bitch at each other somewhere else. This thread doesn't need a flamewar in it.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri May 12, 2006 5:08 pm

No_substitute_for_you wrote:Back in the day, there was creativity behind forum trolling/harassing users. But come on, ShavedHorsey? :?

So true... I blushed when I read that and thought "Thank god I don't f*cking know you man... I'd be ashamed if I did...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Fri May 12, 2006 8:15 pm

Did anyone happen to catch King of the Hill last Sunday? “Hank’s Bully” Somehow this reminds me of that episode. Hank’s solution was to retaliate with similar force. So, to get back on track, who can remember those vermin, from back in the day, that pissed everyone off?
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
UCONN2k5

Postby UCONN2k5 » Fri May 12, 2006 8:30 pm

ShavedHorsey?

What a crappy insult, man. What's next, TrimmedChicken? Please, leave the insults to people who know what the hell they are talking about.
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Fri May 12, 2006 8:53 pm

Speak of the devil.... :D
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Fri May 12, 2006 9:11 pm

I remember Misty, though I doubt she remembers me.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Fri May 12, 2006 9:18 pm

Stanley_Marsh109 wrote:I remember Misty, though I doubt she remembers me.
I remember you and many others ;)
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Fri May 12, 2006 9:31 pm

Cedric Digsby wrote: I can replace that godawful travesty of a sig of yours with a snazzy new one from my exclusive studio. Should you wish. Best wishes.

Is it as good as your current one?
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!

Return to “Hot Topics”