[Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Fri May 12, 2006 9:58 pm

^^^ I bloody hope so =P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Stanley_Marsh109
Posts: 11554
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 5:21 am

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Fri May 12, 2006 11:48 pm

Misty_Park_3R wrote:
Stanley_Marsh109 wrote:I remember Misty, though I doubt she remembers me.
I remember you and many others ;)


Haha sweet. I remember you as being really cool. :D
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Image

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
Cedric Digsby
Posts: 291
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:15 am

Postby Cedric Digsby » Sat May 13, 2006 2:10 am

Further beating of this horse's skeleton and only dust remains. I do humbly apologize for intruding upon and disrupting the high quality stream of sacred sneering in this wholly remarkable thread. I had joined BBS (after reading all of the scriptorium and the main data on SPS) in the hope of learning more about South Park and being provided with amusement. I would not deign to join the gratuitous circle-jerking of telling other members "your really cool!" or even indulge in pointless oneupmanship with a bunch of bickering schoolkids.

This being a public forum, just because someone posts without being slavishly sycophantic to senior members should be no cause for alarm. Yet people are leaping to assume that I have embarked on a clumsy battle of flaming insults. I'll wearily reiterate that I never intended any insults. I had merely been perusing this thread (with no intention of posting here) and noticed a post mentioning something to the effect that "Cedric Digsby's insults make no sense", so I foolishly tried to set the record straight by pointing out that no insults were intended. Yet I'm continuing to read posts like "What a crappy insult, man" (fUCONN2k5) and "there was creativity behind forum trolling/harassing users. But come on, ShavedHorsey" (No_substitute_for_you).

Pardon me, but it is now to sweep away the dust and then have a shave.
Image
Now accepting sig requests
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat May 13, 2006 2:14 am

Hey Cedric, shut up.

http://cheesy-poof.badcase.net/forum/index.php

There's a thread on this site for flaming if you wanna do it. :P
Misty_Park_3R
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:36 am

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Sat May 13, 2006 12:27 pm

Cedric Digsby wrote:... I foolishly tried to set the record straight by pointing out that no insults were intended...
:roll:

I can't decide if I need a shovel for the bullsh*t or if you need one to help get where you're going faster.
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
KennyStanWendyFan
Posts: 7905
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:14 am

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun May 14, 2006 3:13 am

Seriously, Cedric, take it outside the thread. If you want to further prove your point, do so through PMs. This thread has gotten way off topic...

So yeah... I remember the South Park RPs we did on AIM. Those were fun. At first, it was Shane, Passion, Becca, and SDS. I joined in at some point... I think LJ was also a part of it sometimes.

I don't have anything new to say about LJ. She was a bitch, a drama queen, a hypocrite, a big fatass, a backstabber, a phoney, etc., etc. etc. What I find funny is how she'd get all offended if we tried to talk about sex (c'mon, we're all adults here, right?) and say that sex is icky and nasty, only to brag about her cyber chats with Jamez later on. And yeah, Jamez was an insecure douchebag. To hell with them both.

LJ acted all innocent and sweet when she first joined. It was all an act to fool everybody. She was a goddamn succubus!
Image
kaileykorn
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:10 am

Postby kaileykorn » Sun May 14, 2006 4:30 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Hey Cedric, shut up.


Ah, you took the words right out of my mouth. :D

At least he'll give us some new material for the "n00b" thread. Oh, you gotta love trolls.

So, does anyone remember that huge army roleplay thing LJ started around February/March of last year? I only contributed a couple posts to it, but I remember it got huge. And there was an after-party thread following the conclusion of it...
Stanley_Marsh109
Posts: 11554
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 5:21 am

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Sun May 14, 2006 8:41 pm

I remember such things as the Kenny Army and the Stan Army, which served to further drive us as apart and seperate the members of this board from each other.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Image

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
Tweeks_Coffee
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:14 pm

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun May 14, 2006 9:04 pm

I do remember that thread being at the top of the board for a long time. I never really did the roleplay thing though, so I can't really talk about the thread itself. I don't know, guess it just isn't my bag.
Image
MixStan
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:35 pm

Postby MixStan » Sun May 14, 2006 9:11 pm

Wow. A lot of stuff.
KennyStanWendyFan
Posts: 7905
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:14 am

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Tue May 16, 2006 2:30 am

I remember QuantumPencil made a speech against Wendy bashing and said "Bash Cartman or Butters instead." Butters fans got mad and the newly formed Butters army went to war with the Wendy army. Shane formed the Stan army and sided with the Butters army and he and I fought over who got to control Stan. Eventually, all the armies (with Kyle and Kenny armies now existing) came to a truce and went after President Cartman, who had recently won the 2004 E-lections. We never got around to overthrowing piggy though.
Image
Stanley_Marsh109
Posts: 11554
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 5:21 am

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Tue May 16, 2006 5:49 am

Ah yes, the E-lections. I remember that. The only reason Cartman won was because of a huge influx of noobs that knew hardly anything about Cartman.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Image

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue May 16, 2006 6:42 am

Ah yes, the Stan Army. KSWF never did heed my superior tactical abilities, and hence no cohesive effort to overthrow Piggy McFat was created. I always wanted that sh*t to continue. Was it spam? Yes. But it was spam in the right places and it was spam for fun.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Tue May 16, 2006 7:24 am

What the hell did you actually do when you 'went to war' and stuff?
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue May 16, 2006 9:46 am

Jay C wrote:What the hell did you actually do when you 'went to war' and stuff?


I did as if I was commanding an army and I talked about how the battle unfolded.

Example:
"The Kenny company moved quickly towards Stan's house from the north in an attempt to catch the Marsh leader whilst he slept. However, as they moved in, a platoon of Stan troopers popped up from a trnch a few feet north of the house and opened fire. The Kenny company rushed forward in an attempt to close the gap, but the fire was withering and they were forced back. However, as the previous fire fight had been going on, another platoon of Troopers snuck out and north of Kenny's position and as the company retreated they entered the range of both platoons. They were cut down."
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests