[Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Tue May 16, 2006 3:53 pm

IMHO, it was kinda stupid, no offense to those who really got into it. :?
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue May 16, 2006 7:38 pm

Stanley_Marsh109 wrote:IMHO, it was kinda stupid, no offense to those who really got into it. :?

It was, but it was fun. :D
That's how it's down here on the farm!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed May 17, 2006 5:29 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:
Stanley_Marsh109 wrote:IMHO, it was kinda stupid, no offense to those who really got into it. :?

but now that whole episode is over and we can move on with our lives.

NEVER! :lol:
*Bad Drama*
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu May 18, 2006 2:56 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

but now that whole episode is over and we can move on with our lives.

NEVER! :lol:
*Bad Drama*

Haha... I love when people quote my comic. It makes me feel like a pseudo-celebrity. :lol:
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon May 22, 2006 10:08 pm

Yeah =P I've just read Sarah's explanation of it and thought "Oh no..." while shaking my head in a dissapointed fashion. =P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon May 22, 2006 10:18 pm

Jay C wrote:

Yeah =P I've just read Sarah's explanation of it and thought "Oh no..." while shaking my head in a dissapointed fashion. =P

Well, I never said it was uber-great, but it was FAR superior than the four-five pages of spam in topics like The Cartman Debate. At least back then, our spam was centered where we could flock to for entertainment. Now good topics are filled with spam here. Sad.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon May 22, 2006 10:21 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:
Jay C wrote:

Well, I never said it was uber-great, but it was FAR superior than the four-five pages of spam in topics like The Cartman Debate. At least back then, our spam was centered where we could flock to for entertainment. Now good topics are filled with spam here. Sad.

Hmm I 'feel' you there Shane. I looked through the Cartman Debate thread (Which was a nice waste of my lunch hour) and ended up f*cking it off around page 6 due to countless posts by people trying to either say that Cartman is the best, Cartman is a prick or trying to sway totally off topic.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon May 22, 2006 10:27 pm

Jay C wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:
Jay C wrote:

Hmm I 'feel' you there Shane. I looked through the Cartman Debate thread (Which was a nice waste of my lunch hour) and ended up f*cking it off around page 6 due to countless posts by people trying to either say that Cartman is the best, Cartman is a prick or trying to sway totally off topic.

Kanic is the worse. He jumped in, said like two sentences three times with slightly different wording, then moved into discussing why Butters and Kenny need better roles. It is called THE CARTMAN DEBATE.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 22, 2006 10:33 pm

On one topic, the user was asking for help finding some sheet music. Kanichiwa responded as follows:

kanichiwa wrote:I cant help you with that one. sorry.

Why the f*ck are you posting then?!?!?!??!!!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon May 22, 2006 10:40 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:On one topic, the user was asking for help finding some sheet music. Kanichiwa responded as follows:

kanichiwa wrote:I cant help you with that one. sorry.

Why the f*ck are you posting then?!?!?!??!!!

Now that's what I'm talking about. And the post where Lior flamed him and told him to stop posting such small posts all the time then he replied with something like:

"Ok then"

¬_¬
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon May 22, 2006 10:43 pm

See, my biggest problem with him is that he treats this place like a chat. Two word responses and inane discussion is fine on MSN or AIM, but when there is a f*cking topic and a discussion is going on, posts like his are just plain horrible.

Oh well, enough bagging on the newb. Let's discuss good things about the old BBS. :lol:
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 22, 2006 10:44 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:So? I've been active the whole time. You, on the other hand, haven't. I attempt to balance myself out and not post like crazy and yet I see your name at least three times on every single page of something. You post retarded messages, most are only one or two words long, and they accomplish nothing and add NOTHING to the conversation. That's called spam. You're doing that. Stop it.

Hate to break it to you Kanich, but it's true. Make longer posts if you're going to post so much. I like to balance my large post count by making very detailed posts whenever possible. :D

Kanichiwa wrote:Ok, got it.

There it is, for all the world to see.

Kanichiwa also spammed up Airmancoop44's "Some Guidelines" post in Season 7 bloopers. :roll: Finally I told coffee and he locked it. :roll:
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon May 22, 2006 10:48 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:See, my biggest problem with him is that he treats this place like a chat. Two word responses and inane discussion is fine on MSN or AIM, but when there is a f*cking topic and a discussion is going on, posts like his are just plain horrible.

Oh well, enough bagging on the newb. Let's discuss good things about the old BBS. :lol:

I'm more of a n00b :lol: But I will ask who was Princess_Chaos? I remember joining on the day somebody (Not sure if it was her or somebody else) said that she was making her last post.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Mon May 22, 2006 10:50 pm

Oi twats listen up here's someone from the first BBS saying people need to learn how to get a f*cking life. The Armies are gone?
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon May 22, 2006 10:51 pm

Jay C wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:See, my biggest problem with him is that he treats this place like a chat. Two word responses and inane discussion is fine on MSN or AIM, but when there is a f*cking topic and a discussion is going on, posts like his are just plain horrible.

I'm more of a n00b :lol: But I will ask who was Princess_Chaos? I remember joining on the day somebody (Not sure if it was her or somebody else) said that she was making her last post.

PC- Founder of the Chaos Posse. Distant most of the time, great at using random items to dismantle foes of Butters. I dueled her and won. :P

Want to know more?

@BSR- Yes, life sucks now.

Return to “Hot Topics”