[Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Indigo Rose

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:24 am

Edduyasha wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:^Yeah, I don't think this one today is going to cause any protests (though I may be wrong.)

Let's see what happens with the Wendy-haters and Bebe-haters... I fear that things may get out of hand with the two groups, especially in the fan-fic realms... I just hope nothing happens, though.

:shock:

Naw, I think I was wrong with my prediction, this episode might spawn some pretty bad stuff. Think about it: emo Kyle fic and art, heated flame wars about the real list, Stan/Wendy haters throwing a hissy fit...
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:28 am

Indigo Rose wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:^Yeah, I don't think this one today is going to cause any protests (though I may be wrong.)

Let's see what happens with the Wendy-haters and Bebe-haters... I fear that things may get out of hand with the two groups, especially in the fan-fic realms... I just hope nothing happens, though.

:shock:

Naw, I think I was wrong with my prediction, this episode might spawn some pretty bad stuff. Think about it: emo Kyle fic and art, heated flame wars about the real list, Stan/Wendy haters throwing a hissy fit...

Exactly my thoughts.

:|
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:40 am

I don't think Stan and Wendy are really back together, but yeah. The Wendy-haters (the worst of them) will be quite pissed.

Can you believe that there are types that believe Wendy's an "Embarrassment to women" as a character?. It's maddening.

And after FTE, there were some smug Kyle/Wendy fans who tried to act like the episode was 'proof' of K/W being "canon". They'll be pretty pissed off here ("I HATE YOU STAN!").
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:43 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:I don't think Stan and Wendy are really back together, but yeah. The Wendy-haters (the worst of them) will be quite pissed.

Can you believe that there are types that believe Wendy's an "Embarrassment to women" as a character?. It's maddening.

And after FTE, there were some smug Kyle/Wendy fans who tried to act like the episode was 'proof' of K/W being "canon". They'll be pretty pissed off here ("I HATE YOU STAN!").

Does fan-tardism really go that far? I'm a huge fan of Kyle, but sitting around and arguing with others if they don't agree with you...just...meh...

><

Let's just hope things don't get out of hand here again...this BBS has quite a fabled history of flame-wars already.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:12 am

Jay C wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:One day when I picked on [KtS], some people told me off, but I figured they did that on their own.

Ahah, sorry about that. :P It was basically a case of me getting a stick up my ass over what looked like you hounding him out day after day. Least I know now to keep my dumb ass put of other people's beef, nyoro~n.

Mr_HatDX27 wrote:Though I am someone who has affiliation with aforementioned group, I’ve never had much contact with KtS. His repetitive religious bashing topics got old very fast, so I just kind of ignored it.

ditto'd, although I wasn't around on MSN for any of his religious bashing, and I liked talking to him about the Naruto crossover he began writing earlier this year [That was pretty awesome]. Hell, even after he was banned he hasn't shown any hostility towards me, considering I'm part of the club-that-must-not-be-named, so I don't have any personal problems with him.

[BTW, guys, we still on with that sleepover? We can write lists out on who we think is the cutest SPS member and stuff]

=====

Hey, here's a story-starter:

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY GAVE IT A SCOUTER. THEY TOTALLY RIPPED THAT FROM DRAGONBALL Z! BAWWW"

*snicker*

Hey, it is ok..I knew when I was doing it, I was making myself look like a little bitch. And I know what Cerisa means, if she doesn't want any involvement in the whole conflict with KTS, she shouldn't have to be involved..LOL..It is only too bad that he is such a pussy that if he was in an MSN conversation that I was in he would leave..Or so I am told..sh*t, all the other people I have fought with online from RZBOARD had more balls than that.If he wants to piss people off like he seems to want to, he needs to get the nerve to deal with the consequences of what he says and to attempt to stand up to the people who have issues with what he posts.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:39 pm

I remember a user with the screen name kennysgirlfriend(some odd numbers). She was really really in crazy love with Trey Parker and had that huge signature. I think she knew matts_diva_bitch or something because they both lived in Australia. The end to this story isn't very happy so I won't say it because I'm trying to keep the conversation light. It is the internet after all. Not real.

The only user I think I've ever had a problem with is .Stoch. I really did not like that guy. He was one of those people who took South Park waaay to seriously and said that nobody was a true fan but himself.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
UCONN2k5

Postby UCONN2k5 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:17 am

Remember that UCONN guy? He sucks.
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:58 am

i somehow recognize your username.
As enjoyable as abuse.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:43 am

O SHI-
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:04 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:Hey, it is ok..I knew when I was doing it, I was making myself look like a little bitch. And I know what Cerisa means, if she doesn't want any involvement in the whole conflict with KTS, she shouldn't have to be involved..LOL..It is only too bad that he is such a pussy that if he was in an MSN conversation that I was in he would leave..Or so I am told..sh*t, all the other people I have fought with online from RZBOARD had more balls than that.If he wants to piss people off like he seems to want to, he needs to get the nerve to deal with the consequences of what he says and to attempt to stand up to the people who have issues with what he posts.

Indeed, KtS is really just a pussy that preys on those weaker than he. He knows Cerisa is soft, so he has no problem poking at her, where if he were to take on you, for example, he’d get his ass pwn’d, to my understanding.

He originally joined the mysterious association of people thinking it was a debate club, for some buttfucked reason, probably because this was back in the day when Niels and Lior argued about stuff a lot, so he was all like HEY LET’S DEBATE THINGS AND SAY I WIN! The rest is history!
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:42 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:Hey, it is ok..I knew when I was doing it, I was making myself look like a little bitch. And I know what Cerisa means, if she doesn't want any involvement in the whole conflict with KTS, she shouldn't have to be involved..LOL..It is only too bad that he is such a pussy that if he was in an MSN conversation that I was in he would leave..Or so I am told..sh*t, all the other people I have fought with online from RZBOARD had more balls than that.If he wants to piss people off like he seems to want to, he needs to get the nerve to deal with the consequences of what he says and to attempt to stand up to the people who have issues with what he posts.

Indeed, KtS is really just a pussy that preys on those weaker than he. He knows Cerisa is soft, so he has no problem poking at her, where if he were to take on you, for example, he’d get his ass pwn’d, to my understanding.

He originally joined the mysterious association of people thinking it was a debate club, for some buttfucked reason, probably because this was back in the day when Niels and Lior argued about stuff a lot, so he was all like HEY LET’S DEBATE THINGS AND SAY I WIN! The rest is history!

Ah, the nostalgia. This guy is starting to remind me of middle school.

Hmm, I've been back for over a month and I don't know of anyone here who hates my guts. I think that's a record.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:47 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:

Ah, the nostalgia. This guy is starting to remind me of middle school.

Hmm, I've been back for over a month and I don't know of anyone here who hates my guts. I think that's a record.

Who could hate your guts in the first place? You've got a good brain in your head that you actually put to use, you're friendly, and you don't really argue.

Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:41 am

UCONN2k5 wrote:Remember that UCONN guy? He sucks.

I remember someone named UCONN. He used join in the fun when I used to cause trouble for this board of assh*les I mentioned earlier...I remember he spammed up their board good. However, I seem to remember him doing the same thing here.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:43 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:
UCONN2k5 wrote:Remember that UCONN guy? He sucks.

I remember someone named UCONN. He used join in the fun when I used to cause trouble for this board of assh*les I mentioned earlier...I remember he spammed up their board good. However, I seem to remember him doing the same thing here.

Hmm...must've been way before my time. What kind of spam was it? Random posts? Flaming?

Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:47 am

Well, this was at that RZBOARD sh*t hole I keep talking about..I was doing the flaming and as I recall UCONN was posting the random stuff..LOL..I remember those morons thought someone named Serge sent us.In the time I was there, I never got to meet Serge, but I can see why he would spam that board. Bunch of assh*les.

Return to “Hot Topics”