[Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Indigo Rose

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:36 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:No, your not a newbie. Although you are fairly new, more people know you, and your an active and well liked member who contributes a lot to the site and NEVER says anything to start a flame war.

So, new, yes. Good for nothing, no. :wink:

:oops:

Thanks for the little ego-boost, dude.

I guess we've all been through that...some much longer ago than others.

:wink:

I agree with gta. I've known you for less than a month, but I can say for sure you aren't useless! You're slowly becoming like a little sister to me even ^^;
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:42 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:No, your not a newbie. Although you are fairly new, more people know you, and your an active and well liked member who contributes a lot to the site and NEVER says anything to start a flame war.

So, new, yes. Good for nothing, no. :wink:

Thanks for the little ego-boost, dude.

I guess we've all been through that...some much longer ago than others.

:wink:

I agree with gta. I've known you for less than a month, but I can say for sure you aren't useless! You're slowly becoming like a little sister to me even ^^;

Ah...I agree about the sisters in personality. You're cool...and we can relate in so many ways...

It's weird...it seems like a whole bunch of people here on the BBS are like long-lost siblings to me.

:shock:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:50 pm

Well, the purpose of the BBS is for people with a common interest to come together and chill. It's no wonder a bunch of us get along as great as we do.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:06 am

True. I mean the age gap in the South Park fan base is huge, but we all still know what everyone is talking about and get along and can relate to people twice or half our age on this board. This is because we share a common interest as you said, and all have a lot of political understanding due to South Park, or at least thats what got me into politics. :wink:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:35 am

Indigo Rose wrote:Well, the purpose of the BBS is for people with a common interest to come together and chill. It's no wonder a bunch of us get along as great as we do.

True, true.

@ gtaca2005- I think I'm on the younger spectrum of the age gap, I'm only in 11th grade whereas a bunch of you guys are in college already...

As for politics, I'm just in for practical solutions that benefit the people. Most people would consider me an Anarchist or something like that...in truth, I just follow what I feel is right. Heck...take Communism. The concept I support (equality for all); it just never works out in real life. In that sense, people can call me a Communist.

^ ^;

Come think of it, the fan base goes all the way down to 9 and 10 year olds- the fourth graders I teach in church love South Park.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:13 am

I'm not a political person, so I don't judge people for that sh*t, unless they're too extreme. I like accepting people's opinions on stuff. That's what makes us all individuals, after all.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:26 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:I'm not a political person, so I don't judge people for that sh*t, unless they're too extreme. I like accepting people's opinions on stuff. That's what makes us all individuals, after all.

It's the same with me when it comes down to religion. I'm cool with whatever the heck you all believe in, even though I'm an observing Christian. It's the people who try to shove their beliefs up everyone's asses that piss the Hell out of me.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:55 am

In other news, did anyone know TheThingFromTheGrave? I was just randomly looking at the memberlist to see who was who and how long they've been here...and what their post count was out of curiousity...and I come across him. Geez, was he the BBS' greatest post-whore? I mean...16 million posts, according to that count. Insane, I swear!

Where did he find the time for all that posting? I know I'm lurking around a lot, but...16 million posts?!

Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:57 am

Edduyasha wrote:In other news, did anyone know TheThingFromTheGrave? I was just randomly looking at the memberlist to see who was who and how long they've been here...and what their post count was out of curiousity...and I come across him. Geez, was he the BBS' greatest post-whore? I mean...16 million posts, according to that count. Insane, I swear!

Where did he find the time for all that posting? I know I'm lurking around a lot, but...16 million posts?!

16 million? It would have to be a spam-bot or something.

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:02 am

Indigo Rose wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:In other news, did anyone know TheThingFromTheGrave? I was just randomly looking at the memberlist to see who was who and how long they've been here...and what their post count was out of curiousity...and I come across him. Geez, was he the BBS' greatest post-whore? I mean...16 million posts, according to that count. Insane, I swear!

16 million? It would have to be a spam-bot or something.

Who knows? When I checked to see if I could read his posts, it said that no posts existed for him... He probably posted back in the First Age of the BBS, before it became what it has become now.

:?

It probably is likely that he was a spam-bot, though. Maybe Nall would know something about him...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:00 am

Well, if we're amused (or bored) enough, we can change the stuff in your profile. :D
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:35 am

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that if the bot actually had 16 Million posts that there would still be ample evidence.XD Nalls could access my account and say i have 1,000,000 posts.:P
That's how it's down here on the farm!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:18 am

Not that you're that far away from there anyway. :lol:
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:20 am

BRMBug wrote:Not that you're that far away from there anyway. :lol:

:P Well, there are two real people who are above me, one of them a spammer and one of them Moonkay.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:42 pm

nall wrote:Well, if we're amused (or bored) enough, we can change the stuff in your profile. :D

Yo nigga give me like 5,000 more posts. :P
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.

Return to “Hot Topics”