[Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kelly MacCornmac

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:52 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Kelly MacCornmac wrote:SJ/Nommel/GuessWhoI'mNot doesn't come back and spam this place again... >_>

Nommel and GuessWhoI'mNot are on the ban list. SJ is not, but he probably forgot the password to that account.
I dunno...I didn't forget my password for this and didn't come here in months and you think SJ forgot it in a month...

I hope so ...I really do...

I suggest banning his Ip address, but he can use paroxy (or whatever it is called). But, Nall's current system seems to work out fine on the spammers so far, I haven't seen any threads about ads or anything bad recently. Nor do I see multiple posts at once (withing a few mins). I don't see any trolls either, and everybody seems nice and fairly right calm now.

Also I didn't know mods can ban now...even a temp ban. I guess that's a good thing because nall isn't around all the time.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:21 pm

I actually don't mind SJ that much, but he never really had anything against me (or if he did, he didn't say.) I see how he could get to some people though.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:36 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:I actually don't mind SJ that much, but he never really had anything against me (or if he did, he didn't say.) I see how he could get to some people though.

I think he threw a hissy fit over my gynormous rant on page 194(?) over on the Things that Piss You Off thread a while ago, but I corrected him over a few things and let the rest of his hissy fit slide...

*shrug*
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:48 am

Well, I don't have to worry about throwing myself into the 'war' anymore. I did by venting and calling the two out on it elsewhere, and I've paid a LOT for it.

All that's left now is to decide what I want to do with the rest of my online life here.

The day SJ would be banned...would be the day certain other people get banned here XD
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:59 pm

Cerisa_Roz wrote:Well, I don't have to worry about throwing myself into the 'war' anymore. I did by venting and calling the two out on it elsewhere, and I've paid a LOT for it.

All that's left now is to decide what I want to do with the rest of my online life here.

The day SJ would be banned...would be the day certain other people get banned here XD

Maybe you can hang out and talk about...stuff like art with the neutral parties here on the BBS, like with Poofs, Indigo Rose, and me...

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:18 am

Edduyasha wrote:
Cerisa_Roz wrote:Well, I don't have to worry about throwing myself into the 'war' anymore. I did by venting and calling the two out on it elsewhere, and I've paid a LOT for it.

Maybe you can hang out and talk about...stuff like art with the neutral parties here on the BBS, like with Poofs, Indigo Rose, and me...

^ ^;

Trust me, although I'm friends with SJ and proud to be one, I prefer to be neutral during any sort of drama, but the only problem with being that way was the fact that a certain someone kept trying to drag me over onto his side.

M00ndragon69 wrote:Oh yeah, the whole plotting to kill people thing was really f*cked up. LOL..I guess I am on his "death list"..Whatever. I could probably kick his pussy little ass..

I'm probably on his "death list" by now as well simply for "fighting on the wrong side." :/ And I seriously bet you could kick the guy's ass, given he's nothing without his precious Google/Wikipedia copypasta.

People and internet drama these days...
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:29 am

^ Oh... I know how that feels. I've had real life drama sometimes splitting my friends into factions...I usually become a mediator for them; it's pretty stressful.

Google and Wikipedia has turned some true unopen-minded idiots into wannabe know-it-alls...I've seen my good share of it already...

><

Not cool.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:11 am

Neutral panties? What?!? Oh, parties. Nevermind.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:31 am

Edduyasha wrote:Google and Wikipedia has turned some true unopen-minded idiots into wannabe know-it-alls...I've seen my good share of it already...

I couldn't agree with you more. Personally, I'm one of the people who always uses Google to search for something or Wikipedia to learn about something, but for someone to refer to an online encyclopedia about social issues is just plain crap. KtS would do just that, and then call the site itself "inaccurate". No matter how things are worded on there, there is some bias involved in some form or another. It's like a brainwashing technique. I mean, I'll go on there to learn about an episode of a TV show or the behavioral traits of my ferret, but there's no neutrality in any of those articles.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:18 pm

You know, I’m more than likely on KtS’s "Death List" for my affiliations with that good old group of "persecuting assh*les". And you know what? I don't really mind or care. :P

But seriously, screw him. I doubt he's any real harm. It's not like he has any way of tracking people down on here, and even if he did, I doubt he could afford traveling.

He is indeed a classic example of the self-righteous know-it-all assh*le who cannot accept the opinions of others unless they completely parallel his own. I haven’t had a lot of direct contact with him, but I’ve seen and heard enough to have a very low opinion of him. It’s well advised to take nothing he says to heart, as that’ll just get him off.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:02 am

I KNOW I'm on KtS's deathlist, in fact I know he has wished death upon me more than once. I wish he'd unblock me on MSN, though, so I can say..

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KYLIKINS!!!

One last time, to piss him off again.

The most he could ever do to me is get in my dreams (I had a really.. really weird dream once with a bunch of friends and KtS on the side over the summer. o.O) and that, although disturbing, is not enough to make me afraid.

Honestly, someone who spends their time on the computer looking for "debates" in a South Park fansite, of all places... (not offending the members, I'm sure there are plenty of smart people out there) instead of an actual... oh I don't know.. DEBATE forum.. shows me that not only is he just wasting his time while pissing off others, but also that he's not even good enough to debate with others of "his own level". This suggests to me that he is not even worth my piece of mind.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:09 am

Schantrac wrote:I KNOW I'm on KtS's deathlist, in fact I know he has wished death upon me more than once. I wish he'd unblock me on MSN, though, so I can say..

The most he could ever do to me is get in my dreams (I had a really.. really weird dream once with a bunch of friends and KtS on the side over the summer. o.O) and that, although disturbing, is not enough to make me afraid.

Honestly, someone who spends their time on the computer looking for "debates" in a South Park fansite, of all places... (not offending the members, I'm sure there are plenty of smart people out there) instead of an actual... oh I don't know.. DEBATE forum.. shows me that not only is he just wasting his time while pissing off others, but also that he's not even good enough to debate with others of "his own level". This suggests to me that he is not even worth my piece of mind.

That's true, but I think he picks on here because a bunch of the users here actually have brains unlike some other forums out there. Who knows...I think he's just attention-whoring if you ask me.

As far as him and me goes, we're on alright terms (although I'm far from taking sides) except over anime. There is where the schism takes us and tears us apart... Same goes for SJ.

*shrug*

I like it better here without them arguing over something...it's tamer and quieter, but with just the right amount of active members to be entertaining.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:05 pm

Schantrac wrote:I KNOW I'm on KtS's deathlist, in fact I know he has wished death upon me more than once. I wish he'd unblock me on MSN, though, so I can say..

Exactly..I always wondered if he likes debating and debunking religion so much, why doesn't he go find a forum that is devoted to that? Well, we all know the reason why..He isn't smart enough to present arguements he thought of himself without just going to google and stealing other people's arguements. Plus he is an attention whore and on a board where most of the people are like him, he wouldn't really stand out.

So calling him Kylekins pisses him off?..I will have to remember that if he ever comes back. Personally, I don't give a crap about what he thinks either..I just enjoy pissing him off..Because from 1996 to 2005 I knew a guy who was very much like him..We are no longer friends because he was disrespectful, talked down to me all the time ( in 1996 I made the mistake of not only telling him I was pagan but telling him some things he called me delusional for and said I had no proof they happened. We were not on speaking terms for awhile after that..We made up, but that incident set the tone for the whole relationship.After that,even when he was nice I detected some disrespect), seemed to think it was ok to try to have sex with all his friends who were girls, which incidently he never succeeded at. I am sure all my friends who he met through me were as revolted by the idea of f*cking him as I was. Even when he and I were on good terms, I still kind of thought he looked like a slob and had no karisma. Anyway, this guy's personality is so much like KTS's it is scary.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:46 pm

Kylikins? How could that offend anybody? ;o

Uhh... I don't really mind him as much as you guys seem to. Not mind him. That is. He hasn't really bugged me that much, and we have some pretty cool talks even.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:32 am

Well, not offend as in "AHHHHHHHHH IT BURNS MY EYES"

But he did seem to get a little buggered when I said that, thinking I was talking to him in a condescending or "cutesy" manner I suppose.

I did actually try to reason with him a while ago, even went as far as to debate the bugger, please his ego, but that stopped after one day he just simply blocked me and started hating me saying I was out to get him because I was trying to see from both ends..
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.

Return to “Hot Topics”