[Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

teh-lolrus
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:22 am

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:36 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
teh-lolrus wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:It would certainly surprise me if I was LA_King, seeing as how I used to spend about half my time trying to figure out who he is. :D


Identity crisis?

:lol:


We could discuss the possibility of multiple personality disorder in the mental disorders thread.

BTW if you haven't got the drift, I'm not LA_King or any of his other names. Though I comment the douche behind LA_King for being such a douche indeed. XD


Aw, I was just joshing you.

:P

We could go talk about multiple personality disorder in the other thread if you want, though.

That LA_KING dude seems like a repeat offender and the way he goes at things, I don't think he has more than three brain cells. Some people never learn, though.
._.
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:38 pm

He is a repeat offender, I fought with him a lot back in "the day". :lol: He's also a total freaking m0r0n.
teh-lolrus
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:22 am

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:51 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:He is a repeat offender, I fought with him a lot back in "the day". :lol: He's also a total freaking m0r0n.


Go figure. I just went through his post history, and damn...he's one of the dumbest assh*les I've ever seen on a forum.

:lol:
._.
polymorph
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby polymorph » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:09 am

teh-lolrus wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:He is a repeat offender, I fought with him a lot back in "the day". :lol: He's also a total freaking m0r0n.


Go figure. I just went through his post history, and damn...he's one of the dumbest assh*les I've ever seen on a forum.

:lol:


I think we can all agree on that.
Image
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby BRMBug » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:03 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:BTW if you haven't got the drift, I'm not LA_King or any of his other names. Though I comment the douche behind LA_King for being such a douche indeed. XD

I say that you are everyone, yet you are no one.
Ooh, does that blow your mind? Oooohhh.
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:04 am

BRMBug wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:BTW if you haven't got the drift, I'm not LA_King or any of his other names. Though I comment the douche behind LA_King for being such a douche indeed. XD

I say that you are everyone, yet you are no one.
Ooh, does that blow your mind? Oooohhh.


It does not, for if I am everything I will know everything (because I am it) and if I am nothing, I am not in possession of a mind to be blown. If I am both, then my nothing would have to be something but not everything to blow, because explosions are something but not everything.

Does that blow thy mind?
Last edited by Stovepipe_Jam on Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
polymorph
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby polymorph » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:07 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
BRMBug wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:BTW if you haven't got the drift, I'm not LA_King or any of his other names. Though I comment the douche behind LA_King for being such a douche indeed. XD

I say that you are everyone, yet you are no one.
Ooh, does that blow your mind? Oooohhh.


It does not, for if I am everything I will know everything (because I am it) and if I am nothing, I am not in possession of a mind to be blown. If I am both, then my nothing would have to be something but not everything to blow, because explosions are something but not everything.


That's about as confusing as you can make a statement.
Image
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:15 am

Thank you. :)
polymorph
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby polymorph » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:18 am

^You're welcome and I want it made clear that I'm not some one who is easily confused.
Image
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:20 am

The sad thing is that I understand it perfectly. XD
polymorph
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby polymorph » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:28 am

Well if you can't then no one can, can they.
Image
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:29 am

You misunderstand me. I said I DO understand it. I have a massive capacity for that kind of abstract thinking. :)

I also have a massive ego
polymorph
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby polymorph » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:35 am

You misunderstood me I was saying that you as the writter must be able to understand it otherwise it would not be understandable. Ya dig?
Image
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:36 am

Yes, I do. If I didn't understand it, it probably wouldn't work because I would be wrong, as I would not understand what I was saying.

Comprende?
polymorph
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby polymorph » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:43 am

100% :D
Image
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests