[Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:46 am

Not to shabby grim.
But you left out a few choice things.
Most of the reasons why the attention slut got so much power was because she grew an internet romance with someone who just became a mod and was a good poster. That person is also the only person to be de-moded. He was an Aussie who went by the nick JamezBeer. As their romance grew it became apparant just about how internet pussy whipped I mean how much power LJ had over Jamez. If you were to say anything about LJ that post would be gone. If you made a topic she didn't like. Gone, she didn't like you, now you got a problem cause a mod hates you and wants to do something to you. I was gone for a month during the period of time, where LJ's story was wrote, when Aym got banned, and when the phrase You have something bad to say about a user pm them don't flame them on the board=Jack sh*t you're banned. Now she wondered away, and we came into a whole new year. She left along with a mass exodus of many other users, some good, some bad, some annoying, very sad, and a blend of all the categories. During this period of time though from Spring to before the new year Tweek did his best to spam the board and fool everyone, his plans usually foiled by me, he's been banned from here more than any other user I know of. So many people left and departed those who came from the Spring/summer of 04, people like POTK, SM109, LJ, later on Jamez, and many others more. With the new year came the new BBS. And well what comes of this place? No more separate screen, a new admin, and a board that is one mod less than before. The new year started off bad, and yes this will tie in with the LJ story Part 3, this is like the intermission basically, except if you have to go to the bathroom wait it out bitch. There were countless new and annoying users, with spam that was never seen by this board before. And with all of this utter madness came the rise of the 5 pathetic armies and clans. Kyle, Butters, Stan, Kenny, and Cartman now had armies. Which eventually got into a war, and grew 20 pages a day, and I'm being serious, maybe a small over-exagerration but whatever. It's Febuary, and I get a pm from killa, it's a link. The weird thing is a few days before this pm was sent LJ returned. The usual suspects Tweek and MCartman would soon follow. What was the link that only so few would know of it's existance (later on the link was sent to a few other users. Also if you see any errors grammar wise bite me I'm sleep deprived :D.) LJ was planning on massively spamming and flaming the board once again. The link wasn't posted until awhile cause the plan was to get LJ confess, or basically dig her own grave in with countless lies. She picked door number 2 on that one. The link was exposed, and a few users got banned. I got banned for basically insulting nall, making a topic that bashed on him being "lazy" at the time. LJ was banished, Tweek was once again banned to come back again later on, and SP109 was banned. The weird thing is, he had no idea what was going on here at the time cause during the period of time that got him banned he wasn't here, weird huh? So the bitch and her faithful companion went onto their own BBS once again. Friend's followed yada yada yada. Tweek joined again just to be banned again. We go back to LJ and Tweek's other boards and their friends some spammers some not, at the same time basically decided to tell them to f*ck off and their boards were spammed. LJ hasn't been heard from since, Tweek is still hated by everyone....even though LJ is still too, and Tweek is probably planning on joining the board once again.
Dammit I knew I'd tell this story. Thanks grim for making it easier to tell though.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
SugarDaddyStan

Postby SugarDaddyStan » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:17 am

I remember coming by here summer days when I got home from things in the SM109 days. He was a nice guy, he was just a bit too obsessed with the BBS- he was on it like 24/7 just posting in all kinds of threads for hours. I mean, I remember the Post Something About the Person Above You thread and some user (forgot who it was) said she was running out of things to say about SM109 because he posted ofter EVERYONE making his charming comments. He was a post maniac but he didn't really mean any harm. Hmm, and let's see here, I also remember Becca. Whatever happened to her? She was one of my favorite posters on this board, I talked to her quite a bit when she was around and last I talked to her she was real busy with Drama and school things. She was an awesome chick.

I also remember C&C I loved that guy! Sheik, always good for a laugh and TTC- who I know lurk here but don't make much posts anymore- and everyone used to ignore those wacky flammers (which got too out of hand) and go on with their buddies and we'd come up with funny threads like, "what would you do if the BBSers got together' or something like that...we crazy motherfuckas! Anyway, I left for a while but I didn't start a thread about me leaving- I remember alot of people did that and they'd be back three days later :lol:
Princess_Chaos_358176
Official Defender of Butters

Postby Princess_Chaos_358176 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:39 am

BSR: LJ left when she was caught in a lie. She and James tried to back up this lie, but everyone knew they were full of more bullcrap than a cow pasture. She got super pissed off at everyone who proved her to be a liar, which includes me. She left saying that all of us who made her look like an ass (well, she didn't need much help there) were drama queens who make the Internet suck. Since James hasn't been around since she left, I'm guessing he left too, since she drags him around on a leash with promises of cyber sex. I never thought I'd be able to agree with you on anything, but I do agree with you that she's a mega bitch. I'm not sure where they went off to, nor do I care. I'm sure she's choking on his cyber cock while he feels himself up to pictures of her boobs as we speak.

I know quite a lot about the LJ story that many people probably don't. Two of my friends also know quite a lot, but I don't think they enjoy talking about it too much. Not that I do, but let's just say her hypnotic power to make people think she was innocent didn't work on me as much, perhaps because I was the only female in our little group of friends besides her, or maybe because she did something hurtful to me that made me secretly and insanely dispise her for almost a year. I could tell you a lot of things about her (some which can't be told for personal reasons that might hurt my friends or myself) but it would be a hella long post.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:55 pm

LJ was freakin' bipolar. One minute, she'd be all sweet and innocent *coughcough* and then she'd suddenly snap and start flaming everybody and calling people drama queens. (That was her favorite insult, even if it had nothing to do with anything, that was her insult of choice.) Her "innocent" side helped her gain lots of friends, but then she pretty much backstabbed everybody and now nobody likes her.

And yes, James was nothing more than a puppet to her. Their relationship began as part of a chat room conversation in which they got a little carried away and started cybering. They began their entire relationship as a result of cybering. W3rd.

To SDS: I see Becca on AIM every so often. I haven't seen you on lately though. I'm on every night and Becca is on a few times a month. We'd love to see you again. :)

SM109... well, from what I remember, he seemed like a nice guy, though he was a little nutty. He practically lived on the BBS, which was previously stated, and he and POTK pretty much polluted the Person Above thread with statements of "POTK is the reason I'm still alive" and "I love SM109 with all my heart and soul" until LJ had the mods close the thread. This created tension between them. Sometime later, around November or December of '04, SM109 broke up with POTK. This was around the time that everyone was leaving the BBS because it was starting to suck. I've talked with POTK a few times since then, but I haven't seen her lately. Before she left the BBS, she sent me a PM thanking me for being one of the only decent people here. She used to come on AIM every now and then (she said she only came on because she wanted to talk to me; I'm flattered :oops:) but I haven't seen her since about... June.

Breayle, now there was an admin. She kept things orderly and wasn't afraid to flex her powers where needed. Some people thought she was a power-abusing bitch, but so be it--she got the job done.

And that's about all I can remember right now. Anybody else you're curious to learn about?
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:09 pm

Hmm, I was trying to persuade POTK into rejoining this site, Out of nowhere during the same time in the summer KSWF came on I got a pm from her, I replied then she replied bla bla bla bla bla.. I told her to go on aim but she is never on that thing, oh well I'm sure maybe if you send her name a pm you just might get a response. KSWF the first thing that comes to my mind when I think about you is the first week you joined you had 1000 some-ot posts. After awhile though you slowed down. Anywho other threads that POTK and SM109 could be located (although at the time they were in just about every one.) were the Random thread, random fact about yourself, the love thread, and a few others. Anyways in more LJ related crap Grim rejoined just about a few weeks after LJ was banned once again, see when Tweek and LJ were banned they didn't rejoin they couldn't. When I did there was a bit of luck there, I was at my grandmas and instead of banning my regular ip my grandma's ip was banned, which to this day is still banned on the account of the fact that I forgot what it is, and it's lost with the other banned ips. So anywho I rejoined under The_Frog_King when I got home a few days later. Grim had a hard time when he first started being back here cause everyone thought he was going to start spamming too, (I gave him some problems during his first few weeks) but everyone basically accepted that grim/grizim/goth whichever he prefer really wasn't out to do anything. So what else should we talk about? The tales of the Venting Stories or the first major thread deletion?
Or the curse of the BBS awards most of the people that held them ended up getting banned. There were five people that held separate BBS awards, NickZ, coffee, Tweek, Grim, and BSR. Three were banned, one became a mod and where the f*ck did Nick go?
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:17 pm

Wow, why didnt i find this thread earlier!! I love stories of the long-long ago...in the before time.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:50 pm

Wow, guess I was never really privy to the whole LJ thing, nobody wanted to talk about it when I joined. I remember when everybody got banned, the board was in a tizzy for about a week trying to figure out what went on. Most of the users you guys mentioned have disappeared into nothingness. I remember Jamez popping on, but never came back. C+C and SM109 did the same thing I believe.
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:55 pm

How come i barely remember any of this, if you remember, and you were here in December? Maybe im just blanking...because i was here in december, then joined in janurary under tweekslady.

And is LJ, lonely jew?

I=confused
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:55 pm

Wow, this really is interesting stuff...
I suppose that the stories of the first major thread deletion and the venting stories are next?

And yeah, ilovestanleymarsh, LJ is lonelyjew....
I *Heart* You.
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:59 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:And yeah, ilovestanleymarsh, LJ is lonelyjew....

Thought so... where did i just see LJ..? it wasnt to long ago. It was like on a self-made-by-someone forem...
Last edited by ilovestanlymarsh on Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:00 pm

hmmm this is nice , stanky cow has even got a thread about her now :roll:

me , killa , Aym , OLE , BSR and a few others ( i can't remember who else ) saw through her right from the beginning BUT she certainly foiled alot of you , but what did we get.. ''leave her alone ,LJ is the nicest smartest person i have ever met ''... blah blah ..

makes me howl :?

now can't we change the subject i expect she'd be feeling super special if she was reading this .
:roll:
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:02 pm

ilovestanlymarsh wrote:
bugzbunnie6 wrote:And yeah, ilovestanleymarsh, LJ is lonelyjew....

Thought so... where did i just see LJ..? it wasnt to long ago. It was like on a self-made-by-someone forem...

She was one of the leaders of the Kyle Klub, which is probably why everyone thinks that our thread is nothing but a spamhole.
I *Heart* You.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:36 pm

Theres some pretty awesome stories here
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:09 pm

Like ilovestanleymarsh, I love stories from the long time ago :P.

What really got LJ was after everyone was against her, she came to me for some backing. I didn't give her the help she wanted, so she just took off. But first of course she blocked me.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:12 pm

Schantrac wrote:Like ilovestanleymarsh, I love stories from the long time ago :P.

What really got LJ was after everyone was against her, she came to me for some backing. I didn't give her the help she wanted, so she just took off. But first of course she blocked me.

Schanly, your on!! :D

Return to “Hot Topics”