[Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kenny_the_Plumber

Postby Kenny_the_Plumber » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:12 pm

i remember way back in the day.... aw f*ck it, im pretty new :|
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:15 pm

Dont feel bad, i arrived way back in January and i STILL feel to new lol.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:05 pm

ilovestanlymarsh wrote:How come i barely remember any of this, if you remember, and you were here in December? Maybe I'm just blanking...because i was here in december, then joined in janurary under tweekslady.

I think it happened right about that time, so it's possible you missed it. If I remember correctly, it was about a 1 or 2 day thing where it really exploded and everyone got banned. For awhile the "Fuzzy Memories of BBS Past" thread turned into a flame war between the Vets. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what officially got poeple banned, or at least that was a major focal point of it. Obviously they had been going at it for longer than that, but that was when it really became obvious.

It would be a stretch to say that LJ is a leader of the Kyle Klub. Nothing official ever happened, but she's rarely on anymore. It's really just me, but Kev does show up every once in a while.

Anywho, does anyone know how Nall became the Admin? What happened to Jolon and Breayle, are they still around somewhere? It's only ever been Nall as long as I've been around, but I keep hearing Breayle in particular.
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:18 pm

In my opinion, Stanley was a whiny bitch. He was not a good guy, and although he did not mean harm, he still caused a bad change in the BBS. He made everyone stupid pussies and he also persuaded stupidity (like the love thread.....how f*cking retarded). He was the voice of the BBS and there was no stopping him.

Breayle.....eh......very hypocritical and power abusive from my viewpoint. But I feel guilty saying that because I would be the same way. Breayle and the mods used to always say "If you have something bad to say to a user, PM or IM that user" but obviously that whole saying turned out to be total bullsh*t. Nall is a lot better than Breayle although I don't know Nall very well. At least Nall seems to have a sense of humor though. He isn't as scary as Brayle was.

Oh yeah and Jamez=Good guy? I say Jamez=Breayle's ass, slowly transforming into LJ's ass.
Last edited by Grizim on Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As enjoyable as abuse.
Bat girl

Postby Bat girl » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:20 pm

we are all alittle N00b inside
ImageImageImage
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:05 pm

When most of the drama with LJ was going on, I didn't really hear about it..You see, for alot of that time, I didn't own my own computer..I would post on here from the library or from my friend's house, but I had no instant messaging..As I learned from a very nasty flame war on The Devil's Rejects board last May, when is comes to drama at any board, the drama really gets alot worse over instant messaging between board members..That is where alot of the talking behind another poster's back and such happens. And eventually, the drama and hate towards some poster builds up and a confrontation happens, and then you have a big fight on the board it's self..

I never really got to know LJ, except for she was one of the people who went over to Rzboard with me to start sh*t with the assh*les there..I joined that board, because I am a big Rob Zombie fan, and for a week, posting there was ok..Then, I started to have problems with the neo nazi pig in offtopic who everyone kisses ass on..Most of his friends were harrassing me and alot of other people all the time, so I stayed and talked to the people who were getting picked on..Anyway, the night I came back from watching Team America with my friends at the theater, I came on here, and I ended up posting in offtopic about what was going on at Rzboard, and LJ showed an interest in what I said ( probably because she wanted even more drama in her life) and she wanted the link to the board..At that point, I didn't care why she wanted it, I just wanted to piss off Lordlardass. After that I would see her alot at Rzboard, and sometimes she would pm me, to make fun of the biggest assh*les at that board..That was the extent of how much I knew about her, she never really mentioned anything that was going on with Jamez or any of the other posters here..Probably because she knew that I get along with most of the original posters here.

However, I am glad that everyone who had an issue or past friendship with LJ had a chance to talk about it here.From my understanding of the situation, it seemed that LJ had some people on the board divided, and I can understand how if someone seems to be good friends with someone you find manipulative then it makes you not want to trust that person..Hell, I don't trust anyone who kisses Lordlardasses fat ass..But, anyway, now that everyone had a chance to tell their story, we can all agree that LJ was a back stabber.And, I hope everyone here learned an important lesson from the whole LJ situation, there are back stabbers and manipulators everywhere..I have encountered alot in my life offline, and sadly, in a few cases didn't see those people for what they were until they did some serious harm. So, if someone seems to be telling you what you want to hear all the time, or even more importantly, if you know about alot backstabbing things they do to other people, keep your distance, because no matter how much that person seems to like you, believe me they would betray you in a second if they felt they had a reason to.

I do miss Jamez alot.He and I were friends from the first weekend he started posting here..He was one of the people who put in alot of work on the Venting story..

The Venting Story was a story we created on a thread called Venting..It started, because at that time I was in a creative writing class at my community college..That class had me so pissed off, because I was really working hard, trying to create good short fiction, and my teacher didn't really care..He didn't even really read anyone's stories, so I would come on the venting thread and complain after class..So, James ( or maybe it was C&C) suggested that we all write a story about what would happen if all of us got together for a party..So, one Saturday, I began that story on the Venting Thread ( I really should have started a new thread for the story) and I didn't really expect it to become what it was..C&C, BSR, Missy, Shane, Jamez and alot of other people added to it..And,well, I will let someone else say what happened in it...

Hey, I have an idea..Let's have a BBS reunion for all the older posters here..Those of you who have the instant message addresses of the people who haven't posted here in awhile, well contact them, tell them people at the board miss them, and that they should get back over here..
Last edited by M00ndragon69 on Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Princess_Chaos_358176
Official Defender of Butters

Postby Princess_Chaos_358176 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:59 am

Missycartman, I remember the incident you're talking about, and I think I should apologize for that. LJ pretty much dumbed all of us down, and I think I was perhaps the one most dumbed down. Though I hated her for something she did to hurt me on a personal level, I wanted to be like her because she seemed so popular. When she told me about the "offensive PM," I only listened to her side of the story. Then, because I thought she was my friend, I tried to defend her but never really stopped to learn more about the situation first. As a result, I made a lot of people mad at me for defending a waste of space. I wish I didn't try to help her now, but I did it because I thought she would for me if I were in a similar situation. I thought she was a good person, but it was all a joke that I blindly fell for.

Maybe tonight I'll type out ever bit of info I know about the LJ story and post it here. First, I have to ask my friends' permission to post some things, since it gets slightly personal at parts. Also, they know more at certain parts then I do.
Last edited by Princess_Chaos_358176 on Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:01 am

LJ = Lonely_Joo_1997, to be specific.

But yeah, she was trouble. I liked her when I first joined the BBS, but then she started slandering my name all over the BBS and talking sh*t about me, and she even went all PMS on me a few times. She drove me f*cking crazy. Then everybody else started liking her and I thought "Damn, if only they knew what a looney she was." I played along though, until she got caught in her own death trap. At that point, I was glad to be rid of her. I still am.

And I agree with Grizim, Stanley was a f*cking pussy and he started most of the drama on the BBS. (Until he left, then it was mostly LJ.) Like BSR, I too tried to convince Passion to return to the BBS. I don't think she'd want to now if she saw what it was like right now, but when I emailed her about rejoining, the BBS looked like it was starting to get better. Then it got worse again.
Last edited by KennyStanWendyFan on Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:06 am

I don't think I heard about the "offensive Pm" LJ recieved..Either someone told me and I forgot, or it was never mentioned to me..
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:11 am

How come i dont remember passion, i mean i hear about her alot, but dont remember her....i think my minds on crack or somthing... :?
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:27 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:I don't think I heard about the "offensive Pm" LJ recieved..Either someone told me and I forgot, or it was never mentioned to me..

I don't remember the story clearly because it happened a little over a year ago, but from what I can recall it was around the elections and when LJ stated her political side, a user named Sgt. Baker gave her a hate PM about how her political views suck and she made it into a huge announcement, causing Sgt. Baker to get banned. I don't agree with Sgt. Baker hating someone just because of his/her political views unless I look at it as an insult to me, but, it was also made clear that if you don't like somebody (no matter how dumb the reason is), PM that user a flame if you have to but do not do it on the board in front of people. Sgt. Baker followed those rules but still got banned. And just for the record if someone were to send a hate PM to me because of my polical views (although now I hardly even have political views), I would not make a huge deal about it.

A similar sub-story, just a tiny thing, I remember when BSR said "f*ck you" to LJ and LJ almost had a heart-attack and told Nall that BSR "commanded her to have sex with herself in a very violent manner." It's these kinds of things, including the "offensive PM", that shows that she not only whined but she exaggerated while whining.
As enjoyable as abuse.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:53 am

ilovestanlymarsh wrote:How come i dont remember passion, i mean i hear about her alot, but dont remember her....i think my minds on crack or somthing... :?

No, you in my eyes are what I would call a newcomer, majority of the posters that came from this year I still consider new with the exception of a few dozen or so.
POTK-Spring of 04-Late Fall 04
SM109-Spring 04-Late 04, he left with POTK. He returned for a brief period of time in 05 and wasn't welcomed nicely. He posted in the random thread and I made some insult he called me an assh*le few days later he disappeared.
Jamez/LJ- Same time as the two above basically, LJ would return to be banned in 05.
I remember that incident that she told nall that very vague though. However she went onto flame me massively and missy ended up making a topic about it that had all of her insults to me listed there.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:26 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
ilovestanlymarsh wrote:How come i dont remember passion, i mean i hear about her alot, but dont remember her....i think my minds on crack or somthing... :?

No, you in my eyes are what I would call a newcomer, majority of the posters that came from this year I still consider new with the exception of a few dozen or so.
POTK-Spring of 04-Late Fall 04
SM109-Spring 04-Late 04, he left with POTK. He returned for a brief period of time in 05 and wasn't welcomed nicely. He posted in the random thread and I made some insult he called me an assh*le few days later he disappeared.
Jamez/LJ- Same time as the two above basically, LJ would return to be banned in 05.
I remember that incident that she told nall that very vague though. However she went onto flame me massively and missy ended up making a topic about it that had all of her insults to me listed there.

I was here in december of 2004, and joined in january under tweekslady. So ive been here longer then my newer name says. I guess its because since WHEN i joined, i didnt know everyone and wasnt really that active. People who joined earlier in 2004 knew them better because they were there longer. Thats all i can think of.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:25 am

ilovestanlymarsh wrote:Dont feel bad, i arrived way back in January and i STILL feel to new lol.

Perhaps it was good when us n00bs joined when we did. Would we have survived the incidents back then?
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Princess_Chaos_358176
Official Defender of Butters

Postby Princess_Chaos_358176 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:03 am

Grizim wrote:It's these kinds of things, including the "offensive PM", that shows that she not only whined but she exaggerated while whining.

That's true. About a month before she left, she suddenly started insulting all her friends. KSWF told her something along the lines of "If you aren't going to have an intelligent conversation with us, then just leave us alone." She somehow turned that into "You are a waste of life and you deserve to die, and you're too stupid to be friends with any of us." She then refused to be friends with KSWF for a long time, and went around telling people lies about what he had said. She suddenly started being nice again, and wanted to be friends with KSWF again. Less than a month later she became a bitch again, when James came back trying to be friends with us after he'd...

Oh wait, I'm getting into a different story now. If enough people want me to, I'll tell everything I know. It's a pretty interesting, yet weird, story.

Return to “Hot Topics”