[Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 22, 2006 10:53 pm

Me.

Princess_Chaos: Rank: Official Defender of Butters. :lol: Would've loved to know her.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon May 22, 2006 10:55 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:@BSR- Yes, life sucks now.

Too much... you picked the wrong time to return BSR... even the trolls are full of sh*t.

Then again you might have liked NAFB...

... just a thought...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 22, 2006 10:58 pm

I have a strong feeling that NotAFanBoy was actually just Psychopocke. :lol: Think about it, they both act like half-baked Nazis, they both like to confuse people with random crap, and also their writing styles just seem very similar.

So, good trolling, Psycho!! :D
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon May 22, 2006 11:02 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Me.

Princess_Chaos: Rank: Official Defender of Butters. :lol: Would've loved to know her.

We all would've. Thanks to me talking to her through MSN and at SBF, I know her as well as anyone else but Niels. Good person, but very hard to get to know and quick to leave.

As for NAFB being Psycho, I doubt it. Psycho is at least funny.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 22, 2006 11:04 pm

So then, tell us all about the Official Defender of Butters, Sarah. :wink: I have a feeling this will be a good story. 8)
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon May 22, 2006 11:21 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:So then, tell us all about the Official Defender of Butters, Sarah. :wink: I have a feeling this will be a good story. 8)

Oh, there ain't much to tell youngin'. She rode in one day on der da horse and walked on into the BBS with a mallet and two axes and said, "Give me a sparkling water!"

Someone said to da der feller, "Butters IS THE SUXORZ11". Well, without hesitation, Chaos unsheathed an axe and beheaded the man.

Want to know more?
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 22, 2006 11:22 pm

XDDDDDD Sounds like someone I'd seriously get along with!! Tell me more, please! :D
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon May 22, 2006 11:23 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:So then, tell us all about the Official Defender of Butters, Sarah. :wink: I have a feeling this will be a good story. 8)

Oh, there ain't much to tell youngin'. She rode in one day on der da horse and walked on into the BBS with a mallet and two axes and said, "Give me a sparkling water!"

Someone said to da der feller, "Butters IS THE SUXORZ11". Well, without hesitation, Chaos unsheathed an axe and beheaded the man.

Want to know more?

If you want to tell us more then tell us more =) But... I think that there have been much more crazy posters that have passed through the site. =P Who would you say is the craziest one?
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 22, 2006 11:26 pm

One word:

Stovepipe_Jam.

Someone make me into a story. Shane? :wink:
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Mon May 22, 2006 11:29 pm

I thought that Fullmetal guy already made a story for you, SJ. :wink:

Craziest poster? D.D. Crazy certainly lived up to his name, but he wasn't on all that much or for very long.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon May 22, 2006 11:30 pm

Yes, there have been bigger nuts, but I fail to remember their names...PC was righteously angry.

Two men were dead, one hanging on a pole, the other dunked in the horses water. Upon further inspection, the second man's face had been ripped to shreds with a cheese grater and the first man had been murdered using silly string. I don't know how, so don't ask.

Anywho, she was holding a young boy in her arms. I asked her what her name was, and she said, "The name's Chaos, Princess Chaos, and this boy is under my care now."

The boy was one of a number homeless, downtrodden kids we all just called "Butters", many of who lived horrible lives. Well, she put the young kid on her horse and wandered into town,. i went back in and played with my six shooter some while other thought about current events.....

Want to know more?
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 22, 2006 11:39 pm

I would, I can really relate to this story. :D

Off topic: I'd like to see a story about Mewster/CTE. :wink:

But go on, continue.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon May 22, 2006 11:48 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:I would, I can really relate to this story. :D

Off topic: I'd like to see a story about Mewster/CTE. :wink:

But go on, continue.

Before I go on about that crazy Chaos, maybe I should talk 'bout myself.

I came to the BBS awhile's back, when the gangs were not aries and the armies not dead. I was not that well known, but I came with a six shooter and an ideal. I was soon swallowed up by a cause.

There are several classes in the BBS. I already told you about da Butters. There was the Kyle, otherwise known as the minorities, the Stan, the middle class, the Kenny, the poor, and several other sub-groups. But for the most part, the biggest problem was the Cartman; hate groups, outlaws and killers all. Over time, all the people had stayed with their own kind and a state of constant siege was in motion. Cartman attacked Kenny who attacked Stan who attacked Kyle.

Kenny was willing to fight for the promise of riches and a better life. The Kyle were fighting for equality, the Cartman for greed and power. The Stan, however, were nonviolent themselves.

After the murder of a young boy, a local doctor hired a contract killer by the name of Mewster to deal with the Cartman. He arrived just as I did....
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 22, 2006 11:53 pm

lol I know CTE from my own business dealings. He's my idol. :P Guy can take down any two-bit Cartman flamer in less time than it took to log onto the BBs. :wink:

I hope to someday be as great as him.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Tue May 23, 2006 12:40 am

PC and I pissed off a lot of people on here back in November. Basically, it was a bunch of people who prefer new South Park, claiming it's "more intelligent" just because every other episode is about current events, vs. those of us who preferred old South Park but still posted on an SP messageboard. (Most people who prefer old SP don't post on SP messageboards anymore, so we were outnumbered.) Yeah, we got into a bit of a situation with this one ass named music__elitist, who insisted that anyone who doesn't like Trapped in the Closet isn't educated on Scientology. :roll:

Yeah, that's kinda recent BBS history, but... whatever... it was around that time that PC stopped posting quite as frequently.

Return to “Hot Topics”