[Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:36 am

Lets see, what should we talk about now?

Oh I know, remember the "post Everytime you look Thread?"..Moonkay started it, right? Wasn't it on the board for over a year?

I also remember the time Mewster used something I said on here as inspiration for one of his anti Cartman pictures on his webpage..I said something here like " Who would win in a fight for an Xtra large pizza? Cartman, Peter Griffin, or Homer Simpson", and Mewster made a picture of Peter, Homer, and the little Piggy in a pizza resteraunt, about to get into a huge fight over who gets to eat the whole pizza. He did a pretty good job, and I felt honored, that I helped inspire his art..
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:52 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:I'm the first and so far only Official assh*le of the board, I was before LJ. Both of my first two nicks were here before her. Now let's get off this LJ bullsh*t it gives me a head ache, and I'm gonna bake out my room soon and I just don't need a head ache. On a side note prior to BSR there have been Unofficial assh*les of the BBS. :lol:

...b-b-but you're the OFFICIAL BBS assh*le!!! How could you get a headache from any bullsh*t? :cartmanevillaugh:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:28 am

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:^you didn't have the [ at the very first of the last quote.

hey now, I may be a little high sometimes, but I swear that [ was visible to me in the editting screen and then it was just gone after I clicked submit. Twice I went back to edit. :timmy:
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:25 pm

missycartman wrote:Those who got caught up with the whole LJ saga, just wanna say don't let her ruin your life because she's really not worth it .
As for her having cyber sex .. i can't even begin to get my head round this , she made a post about how disgusting sex was and called a few posters whores for having sex in 'real' life , most of you are too young yet but sex is a natural part of life , having cyber sex with a stranger .. well .. that's just sad .

I agree. I don't think sex is bad nor do I think people who've had sex are bad people. I stopped thinking that way around the age of... 11? 12? 13 at the latest? Somewhere around there. But yes, cybering is lame. LJ would always talk about how nasty vaginas are and wonder why guys liked them, and James would say the same thing about his penis, and they'd talk about how nasty sex is even though they're virgins, and then they'd cyber and brag about cybering and talk about their sexy cyber asses and cyber genitals. It was pretty f*cked up.

So, anybody interested in hearing what drove LJ to leave the internet for good? PC was about to tell the story but then didn't. This takes place a little after LJ decided she wanted to be my friend again after I had allegedly told her that she deserved to die. (Which wasn't even exaggerating, it was just plain lying.) If anyone's interested in hearing what happened, I'd be willing to share. (Unless PC beats me to it.)
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:46 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:... LJ would always talk about how nasty vaginas are and wonder why guys liked them..

Self evaluation

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:So, anybody interested in hearing what drove LJ to leave the internet for good?

Tell us Uncle KSWF
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:26 pm

Haha... Uncle KSWF... :lol:

LJ used to call me a slut and an alcoholic... if was so funny... mostly because it was true :lol:
So little time, so little to do.
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:05 pm

I used to post pictures.....I think I might get back into that some day....
Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:23 pm

What a splendid idea, Killa!

I just remembered that a couple of us had an argument once about Cartman.

Apparently if you liked Cartman the best you were not a true South Park fan.

Take that, Matt Stone!
So little time, so little to do.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:18 am

Yeah, Killa, you should get back into posting pictures here.. :D
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:01 am

Old.Lady.Escobar wrote:Apparently if you liked Cartman the best you were not a true South Park fan.!

And how, may I ask, does that work?
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:19 am

[quote="Old.Lady.Escobar"]What a splendid idea, Killa!

I just remembered that a couple of us had an argument once about Cartman.

Apparently if you liked Cartman the best you were not a true South Park fan.

Take that, Matt Stone!

I remember that, a newbie told me I wasnt a true fan because I liked Cartman.

If memory serves me correctly, Matt mentioned Cartman as his favorite in the live chat from this past April.

EDIT: weird that this quote wont work
Last edited by Misty_Park_3R on Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.