[Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:01 pm

Well, she did come back once as "SadPanda007" and tried to pick fights with me, but a few of us (Misty, I'm looking at you :) ) had a feeling it was her... which it was.
So little time, so little to do.
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:12 pm

Old.Lady.Escobar wrote:Well, she did come back once as "SadPanda007" and tried to pick fights with me, but a few of us (Misty, I'm looking at you :) ) had a feeling it was her... which it was.

:shock: Who me!?!

I rememebr sending her a PM for that name, it just seemed obvious; however, she did not reply.
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:24 am

Well, if she comes back again, we'll all make her a really sad panda....
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:54 am

Big-Will wrote:...b-b-but you're the OFFICIAL BBS assh*le!!! How could you get a headache from any bullsh*t? :cartmanevillaugh:

It's a lil drug called Marijuana. That and after awhile excessive LJ talk retards my system. It's worse then indigestion which I've never had...I think but KSWF tell us the story. Holy sh*t it's December I thought we were in the middle of August........god dammit you see what memories of LJ does to my brain it's worse then an alcohol binge, mixed with a coke binge, a heroine binge, excessive pot smoking (okay that's impossible), and getting punched in the head for several hours by Mike Tyson.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:06 am

Okay... the story.

It was around June of this year. James had ditched us back in February, saying that we were a bunch of drama queens and stuff, but then he returned in June. He pretended to be all friendly and like the hatchest was burried, but then he looked back at things that Niels had said about him immediately after his departure. Obviously, there was still a lot of tension at the time, and so Niels said some harsh things about James. (Though in my opinion, they were all true.) He basically called James a jackass and so, several months later, James started bashing Niels for it, saying things like "You're not friend of mine" and such. Then along comes James' little cyber girlfriend LJ, and it isn't out of the norm for her to suddenly stab one of her friends in the back, so why the hell not, right? She joined James in spreading vicious rumors and lies about Niels. She claimed that he would always hit on her and make love pictures for her (he made one little Rescuers picture for her to honor their friendship, nothing more) and that he would try to get between her and James. She also claimed that Niels made a death threat to James. Niels was in love with PC at the time, and so LJ told PC to be careful around Niels. PC trusted Niels though and we all pretty much caught LJ in her own lies. At this point, I knew not to trust many of the things LJ said as she was a chronic liar, so naturally I took the side of Niels and PC. Eventually, LJ got so fed up with the "drama" that she decided to leave the internet forever, because "people like PC and Niels make the internet suck." LJ officially left the internet on the first anniversary of the day she first used the internet. James also disappeared after that unannounced. It was a little after they left that Niels and PC officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. What's funny is that LJ and James don't know this, but everyone they ever considered a friend on the internet now hates them. (Except Moon, it seems.) Even UCONN and mzeppelin, who she considered to be her two best friends, don't like LJ. Everyone now sees her for the deceitful, back-stabbing, two-faced bitch she is.

So yeah... if I'm missing anything from that story, PC could probably fill in the gaps.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:15 am

I don't hate her, but I really don't like alot of the things she does, and I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her..

Just out of curiousity, did she ever say anything about me behind my back?
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:16 am

Not that I saw. From what I could tell, she always liked you. (Not that she ever needed a motive to just one day betray one of her friends.)
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:16 am

Oh yeah, I do have vague memories of LJ and Niels getting into it some on here. I didn't know ether of them at that time, and I was still fairly new, but I do remember there being friction between them. I avoided most of the occurences of it, like on the Fuzzy Memories thread, so I don't know much about it.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:18 am

I know what you mean.She is like those people I complain about in my livejournal..Same type of backstabbing..Actually, I think the reason why she left me alone was because she read my live journal..LOL..She read the horrible things I wrote about all the people who stabbed me in the back, and she said she enjoyed reading it ( she loved the drama..LOL), and she never wanted me to get that mad at her.LOL....Yeah, she knows from my nasty experience with certain assh*les, I won't take sh*t from someone like her..
Last edited by M00ndragon69 on Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Princess_Chaos_358176
Official Defender of Butters

Postby Princess_Chaos_358176 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:20 am

Yeah, LJ always had something against Niels. One day she suddenly started telling me lies about him. I think she realized that I liked him and was trying to make me think he was a bad person. She told me things like he blabbed her address in a crowded chatroom and stuff, when he didn't even know her address.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:20 am

LJ and Niels used to be really good friends in late 2004. LJ was even the one who introduced me to Niels who, to this day, is one of my best friends. When James came along, however, LJ began being more hostile toward us both, especially him. Although, she'd still flirt with me sometimes and pretend she liked me, and at times, she'd start saying she hated James because he's a drama queen (if you ask me, they both are), then she'd start liking James again and hating Niels. I had a very different view of Niels then than I do now since I barely knew Niels at the time. He ended up being a very different person than the one LJ described to me.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:32 am

Ok, ok. Hows about we change from this from The LJ Thread Back to stories of the BBS past? What are some other members that you vets actaully miss that you haven't mentioned already? We've heard some about Sheik, SM109 and others, but I'm sure there are many more members that are dearly missed from here.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:35 am

I miss Psychopoke...He was funny...
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:36 am

George Bush is the first and only President of the USA ever. Lyke OMG plz sto p tlkin b0ut LJ b4 I pul a terry schiavo.
I don't care what Niels has to say about anyone cause he's an ignorant, racist, and unaccepting of almost everyone else's decisions. You might find it weird that I still don't hate the bastard yet. Niels is the bastardiest of the bastards. :lol: Just kidding cause who knows maybe he's reading this and he hates being called a bastard and he probably won't take it as a joke.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:38 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:George Bush is the first and only President of the USA ever. Lyke OMG plz sto p tlkin b0ut LJ b4 I pul a terry schiavo.
I don't care what Niels has to say about anyone cause he's an ignorant, racist, and unaccepting of almost everyone else's decisions. You might find it weird that I still don't hate the bastard yet. Niels is the bastardiest of the bastards. :lol: Just kidding cause who knows maybe he's reading this and he hates being called a bastard and he probably won't take it as a joke.

I can always call him to the thread, you know. :twisted:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Hot Topics”