[Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby Jay C » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:02 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:He isn’t on the BBS much if at all, but Niels still hangs out in the internetbox. He sure is the Dr. Jeckle/Mr. Hyde-type. He does seem to like to go on his little....uuhhh....rants....:P

I think I'm one of the select few who think Niels is cool. BOLLOCKS
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:12 pm

You really are Jay C, maybe he isn't a racist biggot to you but he always talked down on people, and he even despised his own brother because of his pot use, needless to say Niels HATED me. I probably reminded him to much of his brother.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:05 am

this may seem weird but I have a picture of Niels cat and guinea pig.
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:14 am

Are they cute?
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:11 am

I think they are adorable.

“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:35 pm

Jay C wrote:
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:He isn’t on the BBS much if at all, but Niels still hangs out in the internetbox. He sure is the Dr. Jeckle/Mr. Hyde-type. He does seem to like to go on his little....uuhhh....rants....:P

I think I'm one of the select few who think Niels is cool. BOLLOCKS

I’m not saying that he lacks any ability to be a good person, because that isn’t true. He can be a supporting friend sometimes, but other times he likes to overreact, especially when you don’t agree with his ideologies. Like when he goes onto his little political rants about how certain people should be deported, and other people in the chat, one in particular, has it with his ranting and leaves. He then proceeds to call said person an Anarchist Ultra-Liberal, even though said person said, many times to him, that she is more on the right side of the political spectrum. This goes for anything that you might disagree with him with, or so it seems. He claims that that’s not how he acts offline, but only the likes of Schantrac would know that, as they have met in person. But just because he doesn’t act like that offline doesn’t mean that it doesn’t bother the rest of us to hell online. The guy seems to go under a lot of emotional stress, from circumstances I am hesitant to elaborate on here, but you’d think he’d handle it all better.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:54 pm

Misty_Park_3R wrote:I think they are adorable.

Aww! His kitty looks a lot like one of my kitties. I miss her so much ;_;
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:00 pm

I remember a loong time ago in 2004 when I was 12 I posted a giant picture of sh*t in some thread and pissed everyone off. I was so kickass.
As enjoyable as abuse.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:11 pm

Anyone remember flowerchild15 and the thread Stovepipe Jam made about here. Then everyone started flaming each other and I became hotly jealous of the bitch, I mean, the poor girl. Big Will refused to lock it, but I think she left after that, so he locked it.....
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:14 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Anyone remember flowerchild15 and the thread Stovepipe Jam made about here. Then everyone started flaming each other and I became hotly jealous of the bitch, I mean, the poor girl. Big Will refused to lock it, but I think she left after that, so he locked it.....

Hehe, flamefests are always fun...

I've missed out on so much...seeing that I've joined two months (give or take a few days) ago...

:(
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:47 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Anyone remember flowerchild15 and the thread Stovepipe Jam made about here. Then everyone started flaming each other and I became hotly jealous of the bitch, I mean, the poor girl. Big Will refused to lock it, but I think she left after that, so he locked it.....

Yeah that was when I first joined. She didn't last very long.

I never really was a noob here, I've still matured a bit, but I wasn't like Cartman rox!!1 :twisted: :twisted: I can't believe I've been on here for almost two years. The first year I was on everyone one was active, and there were people like MixStan, kennysdead223, and Kelly MacCornMac.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:48 pm

KMAC was such a n00b. She actually kept making new names because she WANTED to keep being a n00b. O_o
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:52 pm

I didn't really know her, I remember her going on our old vIRC chat once in a while.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:54 pm

Loool.

She mostly just hangs out on MSN and harasses people now. "Have you seen my art? Hey look at my art. What do you think of my art that I did 7 months ago and showed you about 659696969966969 times? Look at my art!"

-_-
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:55 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:KMAC was such a n00b. She actually kept making new names because she WANTED to keep being a n00b. O_o

Really... What names do you know of from her?

:|

I wouldn't know anything about MSN, my parents would kill me if I had an account there...

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)

Return to “Hot Topics”