What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

GeminiShamrock

Re: What's up?

Postby GeminiShamrock » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:41 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
BRMBug wrote:So half the board is gay, the other half is bi, and the third half is mostly straight? Man, this is gonna be hard to keep up with.

And the fourth half is MANBEARPIG! I'm totally serial.

Oh, great. Expect Al Gore to make an appearance now. "Where isth he?! WHERE'STH MANBEARPIG?!"

What's up: Catching up on some old Botchamania videos. (For those who don't know me on here, yes, I like professional wrestling despite the fact it's fake/pre-determined.)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:45 pm

OriginalChocolateHound wrote:Why do we have to put ourselves into categories of our sexual preferences? I think all of us are awesome, no matter whom we chose to have sex with. If I must be in a category....put my happy butt into the "Try-Sexual" cause at one point in my life I would TRY anything SEXUAL! LOL!!!!!!!!

That's probably the best attitude. Generally I at least categorize myself for convenience, because when asked, "gay" is less of a mouthful then "Bi-I-Guess-but-only-occsionally-into-women-and-strongly-lean-to-guys-anyway," or whatever. (And besides, I can really get into it. :lol: )
Last edited by Zazaban on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Watched a bunch of late interviews with the late Christopher Hitchens. He said he doesn't like to talk about his cancer unless the topic demands it be brought up; I've long felt the same way about bringing up sexuality, though It's odd to compare the two things.
Reading a textbook someone else has written margin notes in! But I like writing margin notes!

No category is perfect but all language depends on their usefulness; if the categories start impinging on the reality they describe I'm unsure. I think sexuality changes through life, in a narrow range, for any individual, though weather the range can change I'm unsure.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Sexuality is fluid. It probably is bad to put it in a box, but I suppose that's where I'm comfortable at right now. But I won't deny that titties are just fine now and then. :lol:
skurtz wrote:

Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:40 am

AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
stanmarsh14

Postby stanmarsh14 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:30 am

What's Up?.....

Nice run up to Newton Aycliffe (Billingham / Middlesbrough way) yesterday, with a MPU Mecca member to collect a pinball off another Mecca member, though on way back home, absolutely pissed it down between Meadowhall (Sheffield) and Mansfield (Nottingham), to the point I thought we was floating home, via that double deck bridge at Medowhall.

Still, got back to Mapperley (Nottingham) in 1 chunk (Machine included), and she's a right corker.

Oh, if you ever find yourself in the North Yorkshire / Scotch Corner area on the A1, recommend this Truck Stop, for a fantastic cooked breakfast: http://www.a1cafe.co.uk/

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stan_marsh14/pics/PICT0017.JPG
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Zazaban wrote:Sexuality is fluid. It probably is bad to put it in a box, but I suppose that's where I'm comfortable at right now. But I won't deny that titties are just fine now and then. :lol:

That's pretty much where I stand, though to be conpletely honest, vadges kind've scare me... :oops:
Can't we all just get along?
OriginalChocolateHound

Postby OriginalChocolateHound » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:17 pm

stanmarsh14 wrote:What's Up?.....

Nice run up to Newton Aycliffe (Billingham / Middlesbrough way) yesterday, with a MPU Mecca member to collect a pinball off another Mecca member, though on way back home, absolutely pissed it down between Meadowhall (Sheffield) and Mansfield (Nottingham), to the point I thought we was floating home, via that double deck bridge at Medowhall.

Still, got back to Mapperley (Nottingham) in 1 chunk (Machine included), and she's a right corker.

Oh, if you ever find yourself in the North Yorkshire / Scotch Corner area on the A1, recommend this Truck Stop, for a fantastic cooked breakfast: http://www.a1cafe.co.uk/

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stan_marsh14/pics/PICT0017.JPG

That is one HELL of a beauty of a pinball machine!
dvda92

Postby dvda92 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:27 pm

What's up? Seeing how the creator of this topic said goodbye to this Forum two pages ago and only one person bothering to respond to her.

Anyway, I'll take the time to do so:

It's really sad to lose you, and I might be one of a few who will miss you a lot, but you've seriously been an enrichment to the chat and the forum.

One other thing: You've been everything but useless. The time you've been on here has been a really great time.

Sure, it's sad you leave, but I know what you have been through, so I think it's a good decision. Please take care of yourself, and rest well, rest from the bad memories, you've deserved it.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:19 pm

I seem to have accidentally turned my bedroom into a discotheque. :D
I have the day off of work, so I'm spinning all of the records I got at Antique Mall last month, including The Human League's Love and Dancing.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:55 pm

The oldest of my 3 nephews had his first double-digit birthday. Gave him a microscope I've had for years, read more of my ecology book than I did yesterday on the car ride there with no distractions. His brother, a tenth of his age, kept trying to climb people and eat wooden objects. My niece had played kick the baby with him earlier so was in her room, he seemed OK when I was there though. The middle nephew is very boisterous, kept trying to tackle and roshambo me, he played possum while fighting birthday bro who kept kicking him and he didn't move at all he has more tollerence than me! Middle bro put a channel showing 90s shows on TV, I thought the deja vu was just because media companies lack imagination and make copy-paste shows, got to see power rangers for the first time never realized how hilariously bad it was. My sister made a cake I actually enjoyed eating a slice of; maybe it's because it was fresh the icing wasn't dry and hard like it usually is which makes me dislike icing cakes usually, but I didn't hate it! Speaking of hate, I've been watching Hitchens interviewed about the various people he hates since I got home.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:25 pm

dvda92 wrote:What's up? Seeing how the creator of this topic said goodbye to this Forum two pages ago and only one person bothering to respond to her.

Well, she left, so there wasn't much of a point. Besides, Niels already said it perfectly.
I guess Sam has some issues offline she needs to take care of.
And I think she'll come back... eventually.

BRMBug wrote:I seem to have accidentally turned my bedroom into a discotheque. :D

At first I thought you wrote bathroom, so I was a little confused. But bathrooms are underappreciated. Making one into a disco would be tits. Mainly because of the tiles. Lighting would be great.

Unassumption wrote:read more of my ecology book than I did yesterday on the car ride there with no distractions.

You can read in a car? I get seasick if I try. Strangely, I don't get seasick on a boat, just car. One of the reasons I prefer trains to cars and buses is I can read on a train. Also I can strech my legs.

P. S. How many kids does your sister have?
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:23 pm

What's up: Filling out resumes again. Handed in 2 today (at a local 7-eleven and another small store).

Job Fairs are picking up....one next week at Gamestop. Then another one in the latter part of the month for Broacasters so I'm looking forward to that hopefully. :mrgreen:

I applied last night to an amusement park. I ended the application because it was finished and it said there was an error....so I checked information, even moved things around (got rid of symbols for phone numbers and stuff) but that wasn't it. I gave up after an hour of figiding....Tried them 2 years ago for 3 years straight, and didn't get a job there, so enough at the stupid theme parks...f*ck em! :craig:

My mom couldn't find a coupon earlier today for ice cream, and coupon was expiring. So We went to another place where she had a coupon on hand...I'm getting out and the second I open the car, she drops her coupons and what on earth appears but the coupon for the OTHER PLACE!! :roll: Well, regardless of where, at least I got my ice cream :o

Also got good deals today on deodorant, Zyrtec Allergy Pills, new printer ink, and S14 of South Park DVD. 8) All in all not a bad day.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:10 am

Starting to submit my short story to places. Nervous as hell. Was going to start yesterday, but I procrastinating that day out of existence.

Also, read an entire novel in less than 24 hours. :D

That's pretty much where I stand, though to be conpletely honest, vadges kind've scare me...

Yes :shock:

You can read in a car? I get seasick if I try. Strangely, I don't get seasick on a boat, just car. One of the reasons I prefer trains to cars and buses is I can read on a train. Also I can strech my legs.

Trains are good. Going on a train trip next week. :D As for reading in cars, for me in depends, don't know on what.
skurtz wrote:

Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:15 am

Zazaban wrote:Starting to submit my short story to places. Nervous as hell. Was going to start yesterday, but I procrastinating that day out of existence.

Good luck, man. I hope it goes well! :)
Can't we all just get along?

Return to “Hot Topics”