What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Re: What's up?

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:24 am

Just uploaded some more pics onto my dA account, as well as updating the Art thread post.

Only THESE latest pics were taken on my cell phone, and all showing what patterns I see in the marble on one of our walls!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:36 am

Speaking of sleep i woke up late and went to bed early yesterday, no clue why i'm so drowsy lately. Maybe it's the medicine for my ear infection?
All I did yesterday was help my nephew with a video game over the phone. Last time i played the thing was 5 years ago, so I had to google the answer and read it out to him. Poor guy doesn't have access to internets!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Things are gonna be a little different for me at work for the next couple of weeks. I'm gonna be working in the e-cage, where we keep all the memory modules, SSD's, iPods, iPhones, ipads, basically everything we don't want walking off. I do sub for one of ladies who run the thing when she goes to lunch. When its slow, (which is often) I go a tad stir-crazy. I don't know how I'm gonna deal with being in there for four hours at a time... well unless we get busy that is. (Pray for me. Hard.)
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Social skills class went okay today. We were supposed to be going over 'compromise' and this one dude kept talking about the problems he's having with his friend. I was trying hard to see where compromise fit in his story. It sucks, everyone in that class already knows each other. There are only 8 or so other people but they're all friends and everything. I have problems like them yet I have no friends. I'm reminded of my past even at the class.

I want actual friends... :cartmanoooh:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
maytess12

Postby maytess12 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:59 pm

^^^ You've got us. But we're just your online family.

If I may give a piece of advice, try finding asking them questions to see if they like some of the things you like or have similar values. People who have more in common with you are likely to want to be your friend (or even boyfriend).
Of course, you don't want to talk about the same thing over and over and again to people or else they're gonna be fed up.
You don't need classes. You just need to start looking. Happy trails. :D
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Muse was voted as the most exciting live act. Unfortunately I never saw them live, but seen their live videos and they don't seem that exciting. And Rammstein didn't even make it in the top 20. :?

maytess12 wrote:You don't need classes. You just need to start looking.

Easier said than done, since she has social anxiety.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:51 pm

Bread goes mouldy within a day of buying. Sometimes it's soggy when it's fresh out of the bag. Went to buy some and was reminded how delluded I've been about this town. Outside this street it's all grafiti, broken windows and broke down cars. I'm glad I never used to go outside to notice that.

I'm such a pussy. A car pulled up nexto me and asked directions, and I was no obviously nervous they appologized for scaring me. I thought i'd overcome my old social anxiety and was going to mention that, until that happened. It's possible to improve at least ;)

Listening to lincoln park's older better albums while reading a textbook. That band's lyrics are such a living steryotype i can't take it seriously even though i like their sound.
Last edited by Unassumption on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Went to a bunch of wrecking yards today, and none of them have grilles for my car. :x
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:30 pm

Today at work one of our trucks ran out of fuel (fuel gauge is broken), so we had to suck some fuel out of another truck with a hose. And who was the one to do it? Of course it was Mamont. Who else would do such a thing?
I though it would be like petroleum (I used it for fire breathing) - greasy but tasteless. It turned out I was wrong. Very wrong. So what does diesel taste like? I guess it comes close to rancid cooking oil with sugar (not that I ever tried that, I'm just guessing).
Even after rinsing my mouth with several litres of water, drinking a coffee and few beers, I could still taste it. :stanpuke:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:03 pm

Using linux because i got some java exploit virus.I'm trying to fix my broke-ass virus infested PC.

Enjoying a fly like Walter White did.

Enjoying my mum's drunk ranting. Only got 19 days to go. Whenever she tells me to murder the neighbours, I grab a rock and scale the fence. Dad always pulls me down. She complains he stopped me 'doing my duty' and slaying enemies of the house. Happens at least once a week lol. I just want to stop the f*cking hyperbolie. It takes ONE bottle of wine to turn an otherwise sane person into this. I LIKE alcohol, people should use it in moderation. f*ck alcoholics though. Same with all drugs, they can all be used in moderation but f*ck people who abuse them.

EDIT: over an hour later she's still screaming about how i should kill the neighbours. For growing plants she doesn't like the look of.

Enjoying her scream along with FOX news about how "all muslims in western countries should be put to death," "men should all be castrated" and "homosexuals should get in the ovens." Who's to say women can't be racist, homophobic AND sexist? Love how her hateful feminism is the only part of FOX news she doesn't sing along with.

People say "I'll never love you again" after a stupid comment you KNOW they'll forget in the morning; don't say it unless you really mean it and want a divorce. Don't say sh*t you won't act on.
I get pissed off too easilly.
EDIT: people who don't let sh*t go piss me off. Especially when the sh*t they're not letting go, is an insunation they don't let sh*t go!

Pisses me off when people use contradictory excuses for their bad behaviour. I drink because no one talks to me! I drink because people always pester me!

Enjoying memes about mitt romney being unrelatable, and an old lincoln park album :I

The screws in my chair are falling out because i'm such a fatty. I need to clear my room up after 10 years so i can fit a desk in but people won't let me chuck anything away because "i might need it" one day. As If i'll need my schoolwork from 10th grade any time.

I got a zit on my ass that makes it hurt to sit down.
Got massive trapped wind so i keep urping like a phenmatic drill! Feel like i got quicksand in my belly. Banging my back like i'm a baby to get it out ;P
Made loads of plans for the summer and done none :)
Last edited by Unassumption on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
The Trilogy

Postby The Trilogy » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:11 pm

What's up? I was thinking hard last night while doing a story for advanced creative writing, and thought about Mexico. I thought wouldn't it be nice to go visit? So in two weeks, since we have two weeks off of school, I'm thinking of visit. It would be nice learned more about the Mexican culture.
The Trilogy

Postby The Trilogy » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:41 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot. I got banned from Wal-Mart for getting into a brawl with this guy I hate and from tipping over a shelf. :?
kylekennypiptweek

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:04 pm

The Trilogy wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot. I got banned from Wal-Mart for getting into a brawl with this guy I hate and from tipping over a shelf. :?

Whaaat? That's bad. :l

What's Up? Now I'm thinking of a list my friend and I made. 16 Things To Do At Walmart. The first one involves condoms. XD Hehehehe...
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
The Trilogy

Postby The Trilogy » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:17 pm

kylekennypiptweek wrote:
The Trilogy wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot. I got banned from Wal-Mart for getting into a brawl with this guy I hate and from tipping over a shelf. :?

Whaaat? That's bad. :l

You're telling me.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:05 pm

Banned from a local wallmart or all stores?

Living with an alcoholic I care about. The effect on dad and me is what I think about whenever someone brings up "the harm principle." Whatever you do with your body, will effect the people who care about you - or who are in shouting distance! Everyone in our "rich" family were crying, because of alcohol. We need to find some wa to 'force' her to get help. f*ck John Stewart Mill and the Noninitiation of force principle :lol:

Dad drove me away for 2 hours until she calmed down when she started insisting we 'stole' her booze. She was asleep when we got home. WIN.

To quote pinky and the brain this sh*t happens every day, sorry to bore you with it. Here's my debate with a creationist from a few days back. I stayed through this creationist 'seminar' too.

Dishwashers are cool.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”