What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Tipper_Of_Cows

Re: What's up?

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:09 am

Enjoying a long weekend off of work. Got the deposit back on the last place I rented and blew the cash ordering a bunch of computer parts, with which I'm planning on building a super powerful computer to play old 2D flash games.

Spent the evening in bed, watching election footage from the 1950s, just for the classy accents.
(ugly)Bob

Re: The brief return of Bob the Ugly

Postby (ugly)Bob » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:34 am

UPDATE:
im in film school, I'm writing stories on fictionoress under the name of i love dystopia and tcbn in fan fic
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:42 pm

Hey, everybody! It's been a while, sorry. =/

Anyways, I don't know how it happened (oh, sure I do), but I spent all my money for this month, and can't afford to eat. =P Not really. I get lunch at our pub (it's deducted from our salary), but I have to penny pinch for the rest of the month.
That's what I get for spending too much on road trips, parties and expensive craft beers. Hell, I'm drinking one at the moment (leftover supply from last weeks beer fest, at which our brewery's stout won a prize for the best beer).
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:51 am

Finally got a PC good enough to play GTA5. My old computer could hardly handle 2D games.
Mamont wrote: I spent all my money for this month, and can't afford to eat. =P
I kinda wish I earned less, as I eat every spare £ in my budget; i could save about £400 a month (not to mention about 400 pounds in weight!) if i only ate what I need.
(ugly)Bob wrote:i love dystopia
I find most dystopias to be utopias. To each their own?
mo wrote: Yet people have a sense of "high" by using them.
The biggest drug-related epidemic is alcohol; alcohol related liver disease is set to become the leading cause of death for males between 20 and 45, it's one of the few causes of death that's on the rise. Unfortunately the failure of the prohibition shows how hard it is to solve this (and other drug) problems. As for prescription drugs, we have to be careful we don't make it too hard for people who need them to get them. Some researchers are working on things that make people feel as high as alcohol but don't have the negative health effects. I think something like that would be the best way to stop people dying of heroin.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:47 am

Tipper_Of_Cows wrote:
Mamont wrote: I spent all my money for this month, and can't afford to eat. =P
I kinda wish I earned less, as I eat every spare £ in my budget; i could save about £400 a month (not to mention about 400 pounds in weight!) if i only ate what I need.
That's the only upside of this situation. I was starting to get fat.
Wanna switch places with me? I earn about as much as you could put aside. =P

I really need to start saving more money. I just need to set some money aside each month and not touch it. I hope my willpower is strong enough.
Last edited by Mamont on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:56 pm

My manager at work told me I smell. I haven't had a shower in a week because my boiler broke down, I need to fix it somehow but don't know how.

I can only put that much aside because I get a ridiculously high amount of "disability" benefits for having aspergers.

We're moving our workplace (from one side of the village to the other side) and will be paid double time to work over the weekend moving stuff, but i turned it down because I need my time more than my money :U

I have a stomach ulcer (likely caused from drinking too much) and yet i'm still drinking. I guess ass burgers is just a synonym for alcoholic :U
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:23 pm

Unassumption, is that you? It is, isn't it?
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:28 pm

No, I'm superiorsavior. I was hoping it would take people slightly longer go guess than this >_> What gave me away?

I forgot my password so had to make a new account. Again.

I'm living in a more rural area than ever before. I saw some people wearing black-face and burning stuff on the village green today, like something out of the wicker man.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:39 pm

What gave me away?
Your stench.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:41 pm

Tipper_Of_Cows wrote:No, I'm superiorsavior.
Don't forget supermaids.
Tipper_Of_Cows wrote:What gave me away?
I can smell you. =P
I know you. I know the way you write.
Tipper_Of_Cows wrote:I'm living in a more rural area than ever before.
And I moved to a bigger city.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:38 am

Just drunk and enjoying some free time!
What seems to be the officer problem?
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:12 am

I hate working afternoon shift. Today I woke at 11:30. In a few hours I have to go to work. I even like graveyard shift better. Of course, morning is still the best.
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Putting grease on the CPU of my new computer to stop it immolating itself when it gets overworked.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Tipper_Of_Cows wrote:Putting grease on the CPU of my new computer to stop it immolating itself when it gets overworked.
Should you tell them, or should I tell them?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:58 am

"What's up" - my weight :I

I broke my CPU when trying to put grease on it, got a newer better CPU as a result. Trying to find a way to sell the broken but probably fixable CPU now.

Return to “Hot Topics”