What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Re: What's up?

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu May 21, 2015 11:45 pm

Update from earlier in the page:

Next Thursday, my gf goes in to get whatever it is in her removed. Just got her a card I picked out for the occasion. Won't lie, I kinda teared up when she read it, though it's still a very small "something" that's getting removed. She's in high spirits, at least...What a trooper! :')
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu May 21, 2015 11:58 pm

And this spot, cyst, nodule, (whathaveyou) is also "upstairs"?
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri May 22, 2015 3:32 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:Update from earlier in the page:

Next Thursday, my gf goes in to get whatever it is in her removed. Just got her a card I picked out for the occasion. Won't lie, I kinda teared up when she read it, though it's still a very small "something" that's getting removed. She's in high spirits, at least...What a trooper! :')
I hope your girlfriend is okay Angus and I'm happy she is having surgery rate away. Never take chances with illnesses.
What seems to be the officer problem?
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri May 22, 2015 3:37 am

Also I'm as drunk as a skunk in a bunk rate now.

My mom is coming to visit me this Saturday so I will have a fun drunk week with her and I will be visiting San Francisco. I looked up that there is a Beer Hall in San Francisco so I will be pushing to go there for some nice authentic German beers and foods.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed May 27, 2015 1:12 am

I finally saw the Book of Mormon this weekend. I was in Milwaukee the same time as the traveling show so I had to go.
It was fuckin' great! I have the soundtrack memorized for years now and to finally get some visuals to go along with those great tunes was extremely rewarding. In particular, the Spooky Mormon Hell Dream. :twisted:

Adding to the comedy for me were the dozen or so Mormon missionaries in front of the theater passing out copies of their book. The LDS Church also had about a third of the advertising inside the playbill. Those Mormons may believe some silly stuff, but at least they know how to take a joke. :lol:

You read it! You can't unread it!
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu May 28, 2015 7:23 am

^Luckyyy!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat May 30, 2015 2:49 am

So my week with my mom is up. We didn't go to San Francisco but had fun locally in Sacramento. I have to take her to the air port at like 3:00 AM tomorrow. That will suck. I had a nice drunken time though.
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:56 pm

Only got a few hours left before i have to sleep if I'm going to be awake at work tomorrow. I have too many articles and videos open in tabs to read and watch them all before then. I'll probably spend so much time trying to decide what to do, that I won't do anything before I sleep.

Tried to grow a beard. Failed.
Got hair about 2 inches long on my neck but nothing between my chin and upper lip.

Had mild heart palpitations at work and got a panic attack that my heart was about to explode; when this has happened in the past I've usually freaked out, but I controlled myself this time. Hopefully I can keep controlling myself in future, otherwise i won't stay among the employed for long.

I keep buying food then realizing I don't really need to eat it, then throwing it away. My money burning version of a diet.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:54 am

I’ve had a bad week with air conditioning in my house not working. Yesterday I had an electrician come by to fix it but he didn’t fix it 100% and so now it will take like another week to fix.
So today with family I saw the Jurassic World movie. It was okay, I would have liked more people dying and more blood and there were no body parts and things like that in the movie. It was too censored for me. It was kind of a rip off of the first one with certain scenes being too similar. Chris Pratt I liked in the movie but the female actress could have been hotter I think. Also it had 2 brothers in it and I would have liked a sister instead. I think that the series could use a reboot next time. I don’t know where they will take it next time. In the movie it hinted to people using dinosaurs as weapons to fight wars which would be rather weird for the series. The movie dealt with hybrid dinosaurs so I came up with how a dinosaur would be created with human DNA and would be very intelligent. Still nothing will ever beat the first one with what they could come up with.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:54 pm

I've been working overnights this week, and will continue to next week. As a result I essentially have Friday off. So going to Galveston. :mrgreen:
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:54 am

Currently enjoying married life. Also, I'm in class learning how to set up and run a website.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:56 am

A few days ago, I started my first day at The Art Institute of Southern California.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:25 am

I've given myself Tinnitus. Not only that, but I have about a 5% loss of hearing in my left ear. God dammit. I knew that Timewasters show was too loud, and I stayed anyway. I didn't even back up to the back of the place to try and get away from the speakers either. :x I'm such an idiot.
It's really f*cking annoying too. I'm having trouble sleeping. Not even the fan 3ft from my head is drowning it out.
TalloM

Postby TalloM » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Hey everyone! how are you? :)
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:43 pm

Got a 2 grand raise today :P
burned myself with acid, looks like i put a cigarette out on my hand
finally read "the prince" by machiavelli

I hardly do anything when i get home from work. I listen to a few gaming or movie podcasts then go to sleep. I have loads of things i want to do (including just playing video games) but I never get round to them as I'm so tired when i get home. Still trying to fix my PC so it doesn't vibrate like a washing machine every time i try playing a game on it.

Most people at my job stay for 1 year and then move onto something "better." I'm planning on staying for at least a decade, i hate change too much to look for something with better pay. I know a lot of people in better paying jobs and their level of stress is so high! I have so little ability to do the things i want to do (even playing GTA on my PC) when i get home from work as it is, i don't want that additional stress that higher paying jobs provide.

Congrats on the wedding Gemini, sorry about the tinitus BRM

Return to “Hot Topics”