What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

MentalEchoes

Re: What's up?

Postby MentalEchoes » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Well, I recently finished my first set of years at college, and I'm taking a break before I transfer to another. I'm a rather introverted person with a clingy younger brother, I'm really the only person he shares his problems with. I also try to be a role model for him, so I have to put on a fake smile to hide my own problems. What are those problems, you may ask? Well, all I'm willing to say is that I grew up around a bad crowd. And that they hurt me, bad. I have my dad's anger and my mom's self control, which causes me to bottle up my anger much of the time. I know it's not good for me, but my brother has a fear of anger, so I have to hide it. On good days, I walk to the shopping plaza just to look around. I enjoy the time I have alone, though I used to enjoy it to an unhealthy degree. I went for three years without any meaningful interactions after high school. I was so disgusted by my peers that I was convinced I didn't need to socialize. But after a year, I started feeling empty. I figured I should try to socialize again, but it's been a bumpy road to opening up. I've been making slow progress for the past two years, and now I'm here.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:18 am

MentalEchoes wrote:Well, I recently finished my first set of years at college, and I'm taking a break before I transfer to another. I'm a rather introverted person with a clingy younger brother, I'm really the only person he shares his problems with. I also try to be a role model for him, so I have to put on a fake smile to hide my own problems. What are those problems, you may ask? Well, all I'm willing to say is that I grew up around a bad crowd. And that they hurt me, bad. I have my dad's anger and my mom's self control, which causes me to bottle up my anger much of the time. I know it's not good for me, but my brother has a fear of anger, so I have to hide it. On good days, I walk to the shopping plaza just to look around. I enjoy the time I have alone, though I used to enjoy it to an unhealthy degree. I went for three years without any meaningful interactions after high school. I was so disgusted by my peers that I was convinced I didn't need to socialize. But after a year, I started feeling empty. I figured I should try to socialize again, but it's been a bumpy road to opening up. I've been making slow progress for the past two years, and now I'm here.
I always liked friends as long as they had time for me. It was around 9th grade that friends either had sports or girls on their mind to the point of no time to be spent with then. So for me since the age of 15 I have just floated around to whoever there was to chill with. After high school it was to party with people I worked with. Then in the last 7 years of no work it has been to party alone or with family. Either way I don't believe in friendship at all anymore. I really dislike it when the people on these forums need the characters of this show to maintain a friendship because most of the characters would move on in the real world. I've tried the walks and all the sh*t didn't help. Really just do what is good for your body and then you can just make yourself like it anyways but check your blood nutrients first as you could really hurt yourself otherwise. I can understand feeling empty as people need someone to be with either sexually or just through friendship. I don't think South Park Forums can fill that void. Still just have fun MentalEchoes and start looking for some sort of way of supporting yourself in the future if you don't already have a job and its easy to meet people and make friends anywhere. Chicks are easy as hell to get with dating sites and so if you get a good job your in. I really hate siblings and so I'm not one to talk about those. A person doesn't have to open up that much as I see it its either your a leader or a follower and so that is how it goes. Still peoples wants are the key but some will judge you by race, sexual orientation, and religion. If what you want it is easy to get what you want it life. Its all about staying focused. Still some people are ready to die after getting some easy feat like having one beer where others work all the time and are millionaires. If most people make it to 80 years old then plan to live that long. Whatever though as life is pretty boring anyways.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:28 am

I have a few friends whom I met in Jr. High school 40 years ago. We meet up maybe once a year or two ever since we found each other again on Facebook about six years ago. One of them passed away four years ago though.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:32 pm

Big-Will wrote:I have a few friends whom I met in Jr. High school 40 years ago. We meet up maybe once a year or two ever since we found each other again on Facebook about six years ago. One of them passed away four years ago though.

Hasn't been that long for me but FB does make you reconnect a lot. I moved out to California a decade ago and recently found out that an old high school buddy lives just minutes away. It's cool to catch up. Yiu end up rehashing the past a lot since 10 years puts a lot of space between friends.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:37 am

So I just read about a new Blade Runner sequel coming out in January 2018. Here is a link about it http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/arch ... -date.aspx
I blogged there if people want my sploog about this. Still there has to be something like the smoking replicate that drives everyone crazy!!!!!!
jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:27 pm

JamesPup wrote:So I just read about a new Blade Runner sequel coming out in January 2018. Here is a link about it http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/arch ... -date.aspx
I blogged there if people want my sploog about this. Still there has to be something like the smoking replicate that drives everyone crazy!!!!!!

Saw this on reddit! I wonder if they are bringing Deker back, and if they are going to conform that he is a replicant?
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:15 pm

I've been up to moving from the 31 of May to today the 1st of June. I still have some boxes to go through being kitchen sh*t. I am so f*cking sore. My two cousins were late and so I moved the whole f*cking house worth of sh*t into the U-Haul myself and it has been brutal on my body. They helped with unloading it all into the apartment but I still did some. I had a dolly appliance jack they threw in for free and I used it to move everything. Worst was at the new apartment as everything had to be brought up 15 steps to the second story apartment.

I really haven't had internet from the 31st to rate now. I got the Comcast guy coming at like 8am to 10am and so I will be setup at the new place tomorrow.
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:10 pm

Playing Pokémon GO!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:29 pm

Looks like Turkey is up to something. There may be a military coup going on. I think Turkey still has Nato nukes as well. I wonder what will happen over thing? Could we be seeing World War III?

If Turkey becomes hostile to other nations by say having people Russia doesn't like gain power there than that could cause Russia to invade Turkey. I don't think the US would want a hostile Turkey to have nukes and so they would want to go in also.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:44 am

Hey everybody! What's up? Well... Nothing really... I'm good.
Playing Pokémon GO!
Few months ago few of us were having a party, got drunk and stoned and thought it would be a good idea to play install it and play. We were running around town till 6 am. :lol: That was the only time I played it.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:11 am

Nothing is ever going to change for me, is it?
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:46 pm

So last night at The Cheese Cake Factory, I was on my iPhone 4 using the Google app. I had searched to see what kind of loans I could get to open a marijuana business in California. I click a link and a new page popped up saying I won a free Silver iPhone 7 Plus from a random Google sponsored contest. It had me answer 4 easy questions about google and then it said I won. I filled out only my name and address and email and it said it will be sending me the phone. I really thought the whole time it was a huge scam but I did it anyway for some reason.

So I will let people know if I got scammed for some personal info or if I really one a new phone!
mario88

Postby mario88 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:23 pm

man, you shouldn't believe in fairy tales.
He is the record!
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:13 pm

I ran into my ex today, it was awkward.

Return to “Hot Topics”