What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Samathou

Re: What's up?

Postby Samathou » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:28 pm

awesome-XD wrote:What's up: well........woke up on the living room floor and i'm still not to sure why? had a average morning at school. at lunch I dared my friend to start a food fight, which she stupidly did (I got partly blamed ). had a half hour detenchon after school. got home real late and missed a bunch of programs I wanted to watch then walked the dog and fed the fish. in the hole a good day. :D
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:56 am

I'm super tired. That, and I'm in Missouri :mrgreen:
South Park Chat Room
Sleep Mode - [On]:Off
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:33 am

What's Up?: I went into "Hot Topics" today. Bought some cool stuff, but couldn't help thinking about the fact that Hot Topics is where Vampires come from :lol:

I asked the employees if they had seen the South Park episode, and they had. One even saw it before she worked at Hot Topics and thinks about it every day at work. I told them how they could see the episode again by coming here to http://www.southparkstudios.com and how to use the episode player for episode 1214, "The Ungroundable" 8)
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:19 am

Haha, Nice. (Although I absolutely cannot stand to be in Hot Topic for prolonged periods of time).

What's up? Gonna be my birthday soon, so I went ahead and bought myself a new Video Card and Power Supply for my computer! :mrgreen: It's an Ati Radeon HD-5750 w/ 1GB dedicated graphics memory. That's WAY better than my old 128mb integrated Nvidia card!

And, tomorrow I will be officially heading home from vacation! I just wanna get all my stuff unpacked and back in it's place! :wink:
South Park Chat Room
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:53 am

I live in a 2-bedroom apartment and share the master bedroom with my sister. I wish I had my own room. I wish I had my own apartment actually :|
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:48 pm

^ So then what's up with that second room then?

What's up? I very much dislike packing. because then all that happens is it gets taken out again. I also get back from my 1 week break and start school back on my birthday. Isn't that just lucky? :roll:
South Park Chat Room
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 pm

What's up: So much little things...
Thursday: strike of teachers... I only had 2lessons...
It was very boring. I escaped from high school to a friend's house who invited me while his mother wasn't there... We saw a SP episode... "Le Petit Tourette" which was very funny, yeah...

Friday... I received my History mark: 4/5. Not bad for a first test.
I was glad to know it was finally the weekend. I saw at 11pm the first episode which released in France of the season 14: Sexual Healing.

Today I didn't do anything, I was so sleepy... What happened? Why so much laziness? Maybe I ate something bad...
I slept the morning until 11:54 a.m and I slept back at 2 or 3pm for more or less one hour and a half. Now, it's 11:46p.m and I'm still tired...
Yet, I haven't spent my energy all the day, and I'm tired again...
Also, while the dinner, I argued with my mother... which doesn't impress me anymore.
Nothing else very important, actually...
I don't feel very liked... and I released something a bit hurting for me, but I feel better now.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Some Anchovies wrote:^ So then what's up with that second room then?

What's up? I very much dislike packing. because then all that happens is it gets taken out again. I also get back from my 1 week break and start school back on my birthday. Isn't that just lucky? :roll:

that's my parents' room. My sis and I have more sh*t so they allowed us to take the bigger room.

What's up? Fanfiction.net is being an assh*le right now and won't load!!! It is driving me mad! Nothing is worse than a site that won't work!!! :cartmanyell:

Haa, I love that line.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:00 pm

What's up : Today has been the sportiest day of the week. 2hours of Volley Ball in the morning and 1hour of capoeira in the evening.
Well, I've to progress a lot. I got my capoeira outfit which represents my presence in the group, with a string... which I'll change when my level will be better.

Also, apart from that, I spoke to a friend on Facebook (and tomorrow I gonna see back her at school). She was really depressed: indeed she just broke with her boyfriend... She said that he was her life and that she wanted to suicide.
Well, I wanna help her to overcome this step and to feel better. I don't know her a lot, but really, I'll never let someone die without doing anything.
Another mate told me that wasn't very important, and insofar as she didn't know a lot the other one, she didn't care if she finally suicided or not. I didn't share her opinion, really. Even if this is an error from them, even if this is their choice, would you let your friend put end to their life?

In an other side, I confess that sometimes I can be too compassionate, and that isn't a good thing.
At times, I help people, but I never receive anything good... because the person doesn't care of me a lot or simply because they don't know that's me who helped them.

But, seriously... even though it isn't the case, I don't mind... I just feel well for having done something well which helped someone.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Samathou wrote:What's up : ....Also, apart from that, I spoke to a friend on Facebook (and tomorrow I gonna see back her at school). She was really depressed: indeed she just broke with her boyfriend... She said that he was her life and that she wanted to suicide.
Well, I wanna help her to overcome this step and to feel better. I don't know her a lot, but really, I'll never let someone die without doing anything.
Another mate told me that wasn't very important, and insofar as she didn't know a lot the other one, she didn't care if she finally suicided or not. I didn't share her opinion, really. Even if this is an error from them, even if this is their choice, would you let your friend put end to their life?

Sam, you did the right thing in helping your friend. This reminds me of a quote from the English writer John Donne in a prose work of his from the year 1624 called: Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions. I will only quote one sentence of what John Donne wrote:

"Any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind"

Sam, for the person who told you she didn't really care if your other friend committed suicide because she didn't really know your other friend, I can only repeat: "Any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind."
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:22 am

I'm getting hungry again and off to write more fanfiction, that is what's up :P

Haa, I love that line.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:20 am

Crap. I actually managed to fall asleep around 10:00/10:15 because I was tired, and that didn't last too long. Of course I fell asleep with the lights on, and my door open so the clock down the hall woke me up when it struck 12:00. I'm totally awake now. I don't think I could get back to sleep if I tried. :?
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Samathou wrote:Also, apart from that, I spoke to a friend on Facebook (and tomorrow I gonna see back her at school). She was really depressed: indeed she just broke with her boyfriend... She said that he was her life and that she wanted to suicide.

Agreed with Z, you did the right thing by trying to help her. I lost a close friend to suicide last spring and it's absolutely devastating because your hindsight tells you that all of the signs were there and you could have helped when you had the chance. I've been in her shoes before and know it's difficult when a relationship with someone ends, or when you're broken up with or rejected by someone into whom you've invested so many feelings. She will go through her depression, which may skew her into thinking no one cares for her (psychology major talking here), so make it clear that you're there for her and that people care about her. There is no future in suicide and it is an irreversible decision, and if she's in high school there's too much ahead of her to not experience. I wish you both the best of luck, and here's hoping she makes the right decision to live.

What's up? I am done with work and classes until Monday, and my birthday gift from my best friend has arrived... still in its package and tempting me to open it until she comes online XD

EDIT: It's open!!! Holding in my capslock-y excitement and trying to maintain as much composure as possible, I am now the proud owner of an autographed photograph of David Hyde Pierce who is only my favourite actor ever <333333333333 My best friend even framed it and picked out the frame herself!!! Tomorrow I am so going shopping for a thank-you gift and as for the picture it's going right on my wall <33
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:08 am

What's up? - Me cheering on Sam for helping out a friend in need. GO SAM!!

Also what's up, I just got the internet installed in my dorm. YES! I can finally check all of my classified ads and talk to you guys again! WOO!!

Also, I just celebrated my birthday a few days ago! Apparently I share the same birthday as google! WOO!
South Park Chat Room
ProgrammerOfDecline

Postby ProgrammerOfDecline » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:24 am

What's up : Absolutely nothing! :lol: School was canceled today cause they lost power in this huge torrential downpour. Of course I got the news after I took a shower and whatnot! Than my hair was wet, and I couldn't lay down because than It would get ruined and blah, blah, blah. So my day was pretty uneventful, just played guitar, and talked to a few friends on Skype. Now my friend who I normally talk to till I go to sleep is at a wake, my other friends are all incapacitated, and or somewhere more interesting than where I am. I'm happy though, had a cup of tea, and smoked a joint with some green tea in it ( No joke, this is an ancient tradition in China, figured I would try it hahaha.) Now I am bored... That's whats up, I guess! :D
I'm Schliby

Return to “Hot Topics”