What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Blue Twilight

Re: What's up?

Postby Blue Twilight » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:14 pm

^Same thing happened to my sister; she was called for jury duty but wasn't selected to be part of the actual jury. Were you recruited for the entire month, or just that one time?

f*ck yeahhhhhh I love Wednesdays, as they're my day off. Think I might work on some arts! :mrgreen:

Gave the clutter in my room (which has accumulated since May and I kind of neglected due to school-related business) a good clean-up last Saturday; it took eight hours to straighten everything out but it's worth it. Since i'm moving to a new apartment next April or May or so (which will be my permanent home for awhile) I'm going to be engaged in quite a few cleanup projects. I'm a total pack rat and save literally EVERYTHING in case I need it later, but coming across it a few months/years after saving it I'm always all "Wait... why did I need this again?" I'll have to clean out the closet this Saturday since there's too much clutter in there as well. It's my new major project.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:32 pm

BRMBug wrote:Well at least she seems good crazy, and not bad crazy.

Jury Duty was uneventful. I didn't get called. Probably a good thing, as I'm only running on an hour of sleep and a medium coffee. :( And I purtificated m'self all up for nuthin'. Oh well. Funny thing is, I'm wearing all darks, and I needed a dark t-shirt to wear under my good button up... but this was all I had to wear. The majority of my plain t-shirts are white.

We'll have South Park for all the yeah!!!! u.u

Look!! I also found that in her website, another teacher (with the same family name as her... maybe he's her brother, her husband, her father....):

What's up: Well, 2 volleyball hours and 1 capoeira hour...
In this morning, there was a flight. And if it happens again, we're gonna stop sport until the guilty denounces himself.
Personnally, it doesn't disturb me. It'd be as if there was 2 hours of recreation.
Then I'm looking forward the next flight. (How sadistic I am xD)
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:18 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:What's Up: Spending a lot of time with other BBS users in the South Park chat room. Just click on the first line or the second line of my sig to get there :)

Once you get to the chat, you are assigned a default user name. To change the default name to whatever you want, type:

/nick (what ever you want), replacing (what ever you want) with the username you want.

If no one is in the room, try again later. Also, some are in the room, but not present; they just left their computers on. Just try again later. I expect more activity in that chat room once the season starts. Enjoy :)

Wow; how many times have you mentioned that this month? Fifty?

What's up for me: I'm very tired. Need to sleep more.
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:36 pm

AxayPaulene wrote:Wow; how many times have you mentioned that this month?

Not too many times this month. This month is only 6 days old as today is October 6 :P

I'm just spreading the word about the chat :) You should visit it sometime. With new episodes starting tonight, people like to chat in real time in addition to posting in the post-air thread. Unfortunately the link to the chat has been temporarily deleted from the menu bar on SPS's home page. The only links now are in my sig and in dvda92's sig and on Big-Will's site.

What's Up: Last week, it was 115 F here (46.1 C); today it is cold and rainy, and so much rain that the water running down the street is so high that it is also running down the sidewalk :o It is like a river outside my front door.

And last week in the heat our air conditioner was running 24/7; now we have the heater on.

And for the week end, they say the heat will return again :|
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:54 pm

ZZ wrote:What's Up: Last week, it was 115 F here (46.1 C); today it is cold and rainy, and so much rain that the water running down the street is so high that it is also running down the sidewalk :o It is like a river outside my front door.
:shock:

It is sooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's thaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! In my country, the maximum was 45°C right now.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Blue Twilight wrote: Were you recruited for the entire month, or just that one time?

Just that one time.
Man it's interesting the people that show up there, and what some of them wear. There was a lady who had on her finest Dale Earnhardt t-shirt and jeans who was probably 45 but looked 65. Another older gentleman had a 1-1/2 foot ponytail, and was wearing all of his best matching denim everything. (Jeans, shirt, jacket) There was an older Asian gentleman who probably weighed about 85lbs, and was wearing a leather jacket that looked 2 sizes too big for him. Also while I was waiting to be called, I had to get up and move because a girl came and sat near me who was overly perfumed (which was driving my allergies insane) and spent about an hour of her time doing her makeup. Oh, lest I forget about the gay guy who was wearing THE LOUDEST ORANGE AND CREAM SHIRT I'VE EVER SEEN! He looked like a Creamsicle. I know homo's gotta represent for all his peeps in the Oak Lawn, but jeez...
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:07 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:
AxayPaulene wrote:Wow; how many times have you mentioned that this month?

Not too many times this month. This month is only 6 days old as today is October 6 :P

I'm just spreading the word about the chat :) You should visit it sometime. With new episodes starting tonight, people like to chat in real time in addition to posting in the post-air thread. Unfortunately the link to the chat has been temporarily deleted from the menu bar on SPS's home page. The only links now are in my sig and in dvda92's sig and on Big-Will's site.

What's Up: Last week, it was 115 F here (46.1 C); today it is cold and rainy, and so much rain that the water running down the street is so high that it is also running down the sidewalk :o It is like a river outside my front door.

And last week in the heat our air conditioner was running 24/7; now we have the heater on.

And for the week end, they say the heat will return again :|

Here, it''s been in the 50's all week. I like it. I love getting up, and feeling a cold wind on my face. Although, 50 degrees F is not cold, it's cool. Honestly. I saw a person with a winter coat in 60 degree weather. I live in the most weather-overreactive area ever.

Oh yeah, and everyone won't stop griping about the rain. It's just water. You're not gonna melt.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:04 am

What's Up: I just realized that this Sunday, the 10th of October, is written this year like this:

10-10-10
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:03 am

What's up?

I just watched the new episode of South Park. I wasn't too fond of it at all. :( It dropped from our heat wave down about 20 degrees, so it's been in the 50's. It's supposed to snow in the mountains tonight, and then we're supposed to get snow this weekend. :D I honestly can't wait. I bought snow chains in anticipation of later in the year. Gotta get through that powder up in the mountains when I start wandering off. :wink:
South Park Chat Room
Sleep Mode - [On]:Off
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:22 pm

What's up: 20/20 in a stupid Sciences Test xDD Hahaa xD and 15 in French.
Also, tonight I added my capoeira teachers on Facebook (on top of that, one of them accepted me!)

But, even if nothing is very new, it's true that today I felt particularly not interesting.... Actually, it makes me a bit depressed, but finally... I'm used to feel this feeling.

Also, I had a so hard stomachache in this evening.
But I feel better (I guess that it will start back in a few time)

Apart from that... 2hours of homework....
Well, and......................... I didn't see the new ep which just was shot.
samanther-and-stuff

Postby samanther-and-stuff » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Some Anchovies wrote:What's up?

I just watched the new episode of South Park. I wasn't too fond of it at all. :( It dropped from our heat wave down about 20 degrees, so it's been in the 50's. It's supposed to snow in the mountains tonight, and then we're supposed to get snow this weekend. :D I honestly can't wait. I bought snow chains in anticipation of later in the year. Gotta get through that powder up in the mountains when I start wandering off. :wink:

I wish I had snow where I live we haven't had snow here for years.
FUN STUFF Tee Hee Hee
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:47 am

What's up: Today I don't go to school. I feel sick: stomachache + headache wish makes me want to vomit. So I'm in my bed.
Azer

Postby Azer » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:25 am

hey guys i'm back, what's up?!

i've been doing nothing different than i used to do before i left, so i didn't really quit posting for a proper reason, i was just waiting for the new episodes xD I just saw the new episode (even it's a little old now) and i thought i'd log in and say hai :timmy:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:44 am

Not much. Eating an apple. You?
samanther-and-stuff

Postby samanther-and-stuff » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Samathou wrote:What's up: Today I don't go to school. I feel sick: stomachache + headache wish makes me want to vomit. So I'm in my bed.

Hope you get well soon. :D
FUN STUFF Tee Hee Hee

Return to “Hot Topics”