What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Samathou

Re: What's up?

Postby Samathou » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:15 pm

samanther-and-stuff wrote:
Samathou wrote:What's up: Today I don't go to school. I feel sick: stomachache + headache wish makes me want to vomit. So I'm in my bed.

Hope you get well soon. :D

Thank you very much!! :mrgreen:
Anyways I'm gonna go to see the doctor Thursay, then...

What's up: Today I slept in the afternoon... I didn't do a lot of things, actually... I also finally saw "Poor and Stupid". It was so funny! Cartman is really a poor stupid boy. And, in fact... When will release the next episode...? :mrgreen:
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Wellll it took eight and a half hours (maybe more like six as I had a social life for an hour and a half XD) but I accomplished the arduous task of closet-cleaning yesterday. The fifteen years' worth of clutter in there took up the space of my entire room upon getting all of it out there, and I threw away about six trash bags of unusable stuff and gave several bins of clothing and other knick knacks to charity. I also found a $20 bill and a ton of change, and the bottom drawer of the bureau contained quite a few things belonging to my late great-grandparents that dated back to 1910! :mrgreen:

To get an idea of how much was taken out, have the "before" (12:00 PM) and "after" (8:30 PM) shots. You can actually see the shelves, the top of the bureau, and the floor for the first time ever.

EDIT: You may have to right-click to see the full thing XD

Illegitimi non carborundum.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:41 pm

What's up: I don't go to school tomorrow. :D
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:00 am

No School? Cool.

And Clean Closets are always good.

What's Up? I'm f*cking pissed off. Microsoft and HP are a bunch of Dicks who pretty much don't see a problem at all with any of their products, and think that if there is anything wrong, you should pay them money to get it fixed because they screwed up. Customer Support sucks ASS these days, and when you call them, you spend 30 minutes bull sh*tting and then they finally get your serial number and everything and say, oh, in order for us to even HELP you troubleshoot the problem, you have to pay US 60 Bucks (Microsoft) and 100 bucks (HP) in order for one of our technicians to help you MAYBE find out what the problem is.

Then, there's Bethesda Softworks and XFX who think Customer support should only be available when Every soul on earth that has some form of life is busy either working or at school, and closes down the same time everyone gets off work. what support is only available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm? That's when everyone is not home at their computer for christ's sake!!! How can you trouble shoot a problem when there's no way you can even work on any of it?

And then, you have to contact their sh*tty services through email, in which they send you a f*cking answer that you obviously already read in their FAQ page. Then, they don't know a barns door from a feather when that isn't the answer to your queston.

The people on the companies forums are more helpful than the companies themselves!!!

:x :x :x :x
South Park Chat Room
Sleep Mode - [On]:Off
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:23 am

Blue Twilight wrote:Wellll it took eight and a half hours (maybe more like six as I had a social life for an hour and a half XD) but I accomplished the arduous task of closet-cleaning yesterday. The fifteen years' worth of clutter in there took up the space of my entire room upon getting all of it out there, and I threw away about six trash bags of unusable stuff and gave several bins of clothing and other knick knacks to charity. I also found a $20 bill and a ton of change, and the bottom drawer of the bureau contained quite a few things belonging to my late great-grandparents that dated back to 1910! :mrgreen:

To get an idea of how much was taken out, have the "before" (12:00 PM) and "after" (8:30 PM) shots. You can actually see the shelves, the top of the bureau, and the floor for the first time ever.

EDIT: You may have to right-click to see the full thing XD

Wow! 1910? Crazy. What was it doing in your closest? And unless mine eyes are deceiving me, are those Harry Potter books on your top shelf?? :wink:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Some Anchovies wrote:And then, you have to contact their sh*tty services through email, in which they send you a f*cking answer that you obviously already read in their FAQ page. Then, they don't know a barns door from a feather when that isn't the answer to your queston.

The people on the companies forums are more helpful than the companies themselves!!!

All that stuff goes over my head when trying to troubleshoot a computer issue. It's like "If your computer is doing ______, maybe you should download the _____.exe file and run a _______. Have you installed the ___ and ____d the _____ and _____?" and fifteen steps later the only word you actually understood was "computer". Seriously, people could at least use layperson's terms when trying to explain how to fix an issue-- we would certainly have fewer computer issues if we actually understood what was going on in there!

Stanluv25 wrote:Wow! 1910? Crazy. What was it doing in your closest? And unless mine eyes are deceiving me, are those Harry Potter books on your top shelf?? :wink:

Haha apparently my dad used that drawer as storage for some of his parents' and grandparents' things, and then my mum buried all of those items in my old school work and ancient birthday cards and whatnot. There were a lot of cool things like a train ticket from 1910, old records from the 40's and 50's, and a woodcut of a fellow who looked like Jesus but was actually a mascot from some extinct company. The messy closet has been bugging me forever since I officially move out when classes end and don't want to leave all of that junk in the closet for my folks to deal with when they move later on. (I'm with family for a few months because they're closer to where I'm going to school atm.) And yes those are Potter books! It's a boxed set brought back from England. :D
Illegitimi non carborundum.
samanther-and-stuff

Postby samanther-and-stuff » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:16 pm

I broke my collar bone today and it suck's :(
FUN STUFF Tee Hee Hee
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:10 pm

samanther-and-stuff wrote:I broke my collar bone today and it suck's :(

:o OWWWWwwwww! Broken bones are no fun m'kay?
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Can't revise without walking or the news in my ear - has blister and ran out of news ;(
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:03 pm

What's up: I have some projects since yesterday, since I was in my bath and this idea came in my head.
I plan to write a story... and maybe to make a book with.
I've already written the first chapter and I published it in my Facebook articles and in my blog. I only post the chapter I to give an idea about the story and also to keep the suspense of the following.
The story is pretty original insofar as the main character is hermaphrodite.

Apart from that, I won't go to school tomorrow. I'll rather go to the hospital to make some health screenings...
Yeah, I'm missing a volleyball tournament _and happily because anyways I didn't want to go to this shit_.
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:39 am

Blue Twilight wrote:
Some Anchovies wrote:And then, you have to contact their sh*tty services through email, in which they send you a f*cking answer that you obviously already read in their FAQ page. Then, they don't know a barns door from a feather when that isn't the answer to your queston.

All that stuff goes over my head when trying to troubleshoot a computer issue. It's like "If your computer is doing ______, maybe you should download the _____.exe file and run a _______. Have you installed the ___ and ____d the _____ and _____?" and fifteen steps later the only word you actually understood was "computer". Seriously, people could at least use layperson's terms when trying to explain how to fix an issue-- we would certainly have fewer computer issues if we actually understood what was going on in there!

Oh trust me, I know computers. I built this one myself, it's just Microsoft's dumb ass software is literally being a dumb ass. it thinks there is a problem when there is not.

Oh well, I think I've got it fixed now. I set the card's engine clock speed to 810Mhz instead of 835, and then the Memory Clock speed to 1250Mhz instead of 1350Mhz. Seems to be working fine now.

Samathou, I too am writing a story, although the idea isn't 100% original, about 92% of the entire plot and characters are original. So I'm hoping it turns out well. Been on a Hiatus with writing it though, kinda busy.. :?
South Park Chat Room
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Some Anchovies > It's ok. :mrgreen:

What's up: Well, yesterday I went to the hospital, tomorrow I'm gonna make a blood test, and I'll also make an ultrasound of the pelvic (but not tomorrow).

Actually, I have been lucky somehow...
Yesterday I didn't miss any classes, nor today.
Indeed, since yesterday, there's a demonstration in front of my school with a blockade.
In France, lots of high school do blockades to struggle against a Sarkozy's reform.
In this morning, I went to school and I saw this blockade so I immediately came back at home and finished my morning in my bed. :mrgreen:
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:32 am

What's up - I'm so disconnected from the rest of the world it's not even funny. :?
South Park Chat Room
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:26 pm

What's up: Uuuuuuh!! What can I tell...
Well, yesterday I went to a friend's house, we played gta4... with this game I learnt I was especially dangerous.
I don't know driving... I killed several people laughing like a stupid girl and I made some car accidents...
My car jumped, flied... and I hit a car just in front, then another car came behind me and banged me!! BAAM!! Big accident!

I also punched a woman, went to a striptease room and killed a slut with a gun... and I've been killed too. :roll:
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:11 am

I'm stressed. Too f*cking stressed. I need to talk to someone, and I did. Didn't help much. Called a counselor. Not much help.

I need a break. :cry:
South Park Chat Room

Return to “Hot Topics”