What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Samathou

Re: What's up?

Postby Samathou » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:22 pm

BRMBug > Oh my God xD It reminds me when I slept in class because nobody (even not my parents, nor me) knew yet I had Diabetes. I was just dying in class. :cartmanlaugh:

But well, it's true... sometimes because of school we can't have enough sleep per day.

What's up: sh*tty rain since yesterday... or rather Monday...
Yeah, in this day, I came back at home sooo wet I believed I toke a cold shower dressed outside.
I immediately went to take a hot bath... It was relaxing...

Uuh, baah what's up... I had to wait several months to learn SPS also existed in mobile version. (thanks to KFGG, actually... I finally could see this f*cking clip!)

It's 00:27am... Anyway tomorrow I'll wake up 1hour later, than...

Buf I'm starting to be tired so I won't stay here too late.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:01 am

What's Up: For no reason at all, our furnace, which did not work last night, is working fine now :? We should get it checked out anyway just to be sure.

Tonight, I'm going to a Vietnamese Restaurant to get some Bun Na Gahy, which means barbecued chicken breast, skinless, mixed with rice noodles and all sorts of vegetables. It is really delicious :)

Also, I am waiting for the PA (using nall's admin account to post in a forum we can't make new threads in: Board index==>The Front Page==>Production Blog) to write "the day before airing" Production Blog for 1413.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:32 am

What's Up: Well, I didn't goto that Discover Card job fair.

Been looking up on how to goto the Philadelphia Zoo. I said I was going. But it depends how tomorrow is. I just hope it isn't too windy like it has been.

I'm planning on going to Philadelphia for the day, for sure tomorrow though.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:17 am

What's up?

It snowed today! :mrgreen: about 3 or 4 inches and more to come!!!
South Park Chat Room
Sleep Mode - [On]:Off
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:51 am

Some Anchovies wrote:What's up?

Oh, cool :D

Must be from that rain storm that blew through here yesterday morning, and has now reached you :)

What's Up: Not me; I am so tired I'm off to sleep.

Good night, everyone :)
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:05 am

What's up: Alright. It's 8:05 and I'll go to school. There is still this storm outside... not very encouraging seen the noise it makes. I'm gonna have to survive against this one!!!!
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:01 am

What's Up: I just cameback from the Philadelphia Zoo. Had a great time. I just uploaded my pictures. I'll share some of them in the end here.

Looking forward to a whole new South Park. :D

Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:02 am

Hayley B wrote:What's Up: I just cameback from the Philadelphia Zoo. Had a great time. I just uploaded my pictures. I'll share some of them in the end here.

That's so awesome :mrgreen:
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:30 am

Some Anchovies wrote:What's up?

D:<

It's been waaay too hot here recently =/.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:40 am

Yay, it's snowing again! I can't wait until it really hits! :)
South Park Chat Room
Sleep Mode - [On]:Off
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:51 am

Some Anchovies wrote:Yay, it's snowing again! I can't wait until it really hits! :)

Just remember to keep it there, please. :) Well, snow is pretty. Having to deal with it, is ugly in my state.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:02 am

Hayley B wrote:
Some Anchovies wrote:Yay, it's snowing again! I can't wait until it really hits! :)

Just remember to keep it there, please. :) Well, snow is pretty. Having to deal with it, is ugly in my state.

Don't say that! You live near me, and if it never snows where you are, it probably won't snow here, either. :(
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:10 am

Last time it snowed in my city was 1976. Why you'd want snow, I have no idea. It's nice every once in a while on holiday, but it's a pain in the ass to live with. I spent two winters in Illinois. That was bad enough.

But then, the Atacama Desert in South America hasn't received any precipitation, even rain droplets, in over 400 years. It's among the only places on earth where no form of life exists. Top that, dudes.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Wii fit man wrote:
Hayley B wrote:

Don't say that! You live near me, and if it never snows where you are, it probably won't snow here, either. :(

Saying it! I don't like. One of the pleasures of being laid off. Hopefully I won't have to deal with it this year. :P
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Hayley B wrote:What's Up: I just cameback from the Philadelphia Zoo. Had a great time. I just uploaded my pictures. I'll share some of them in the end here.

Ooh!! Beautiful pictures!!! :o I love!!

What's up: I'm supposed to revise my Maths ans Physics lessons seen tomorrow I've 2exams... but actually 3ones...

The problem is the job of my mom: she sits babies in the house, ans they don't stop yelling and crying. I really hate this job.

Return to “Hot Topics”