What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: What's up?

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:25 pm

No idea. Can't even tell what it is.

Damn it's freezing in here. (schlotzsky's) It's 34 degrees outside, and I swear they cranked up the A/C in here. :frozenkenny:
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:12 pm

just a very tired day. Been awake about 24 hours now. My mind is slowly wasting away
Stan and Kyle :)
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:31 am

kfgg: I feel you. My problem though is the opposite. I feel like I sleep too much...getting like 14 hours of sleep, and only wide awake for like 7-8 hours (The other 3-4 I am dazed and confused).

But yea my brain feels withered at times as well. Right now I'm okay, but it also doesn't help when I have to deal with a lot of noise and an emotional mother :|
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:34 am

GAH! Worst two days ever!

First, I spend about 2 hours on the phone to get the utilities in my name (my mom owes them money) only for them to have trouble with my social security number. The lady on the phone tells me I have to come in first thing tomorrow to avoid disconnection, around 9 AM.

EarlierI remember her saying they were open until 7 PM, so I rush over there (I am NOT a morning person) and arrive at 6:50 PM only to find that the lobby closed at 5 PM, but the phone lines were open until 7 PM.

Frustrated, I head over to Gamestop to buy a game. I arrive at 7:10 PM right as the store closes.

The next morning I woke up at 9 AM to get the utilities fixed, and they inform me that I have to pay my mothers overdue balance within a month since she is on the lease. I have to scrounge up $350 somehow.

Angry, I head over to McDonalds. The motivation for me to get up so early was to get some delicious McDonalds breakfast. Unfortunately I arrive at McDonalds at 10:31 AM (Seriously.) and they refused to get me a deluxe breakfast and some griddles.

By now I'm fuming, so I get to work only to be informed that I won't be getting a promotion I was hoping to get due to low test scores.

The entire rest of the day was horrible too. A heavy workload with too few people to work it, several broken pasta sauce bottles, being sent to push carts, idiot coworkers complaining about me, and I even got out late.

Long Story Short: I'm going to punch the next thing that goes wrong.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:17 pm

What's Up: Back from a week at Disney World :mrgreen:
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Wednesday was kinda sucky. I wasn't feeling that great, I didn't sleep and I was really really both depressed and completely out of my mind. I'm so glad that day is behind me.

Yesterday was the most non eventful day in a long time. Absolutely nothing happened. It was kinda like a modest improvement of the day before. I mentioned to my friend that the week went by really fast. And yes it really really did. It feels like Tuesday was Sunday.

I had pizza for dinner last night, and then I just shut down and went to sleep. Woke up around 2. Was going to go back to sleep but never made it. So I figure screw it, I'll just stay awake

My Mr. Kitty is in my lap, being annoying. Everytime I eat he tries to share. I tell him no kitty, that's a bad kitty.
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:44 am

Thunderhorse: Wow dude, that sucks. :( I hope you get better luck than that. Hope your days will not be as terrible as that one and feel better!
Kfgg: I hope you feel better soon!! Being depressed is the worst; and I hope you get a good amount sleep soon.

What`s up in the near future for me: I will be dissecting a frog starting on Monday (how cliché) and my exams start on Wednesday. Aside from that and school shit, I am just relaxing.
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:22 am

nothing tonight. just quiet
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:32 am

I saw Gammara on Chiller Drive In Theater tonight. I found myself singing "Bar-bura, Bar-bura, kirai no hito..." often. :lol:
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:37 am

BRMBug wrote:I saw Gammara on Chiller Drive In Theater tonight. I found myself singing "Bar-bura, Bar-bura, kirai no hito..." often. :lol:

I'm reminded more of the times when Mystery Science Theater 3000 showed the Gamera films.

Gamera is really neat!
Gamera is full of meat!
We believe in GA-ME-RAAAA!!

:lol:
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:12 am

AxayPaulene wrote:Thunderhorse: Wow dude, that sucks. :( I hope you get better luck than that. Hope your days will not be as terrible as that one and feel better!

Thanks. It's been better since. All that day meant is that I'm due an awful lot of good luck in the near future...hopefully.

Today was dandy. I got my sound system hooked up, got some hotdogs, and saw Daniel Tosh up in Denver.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:45 am

AxayPaulene wrote:Thunderhorse: Wow dude, that sucks. :( I hope you get better luck than that. Hope your days will not be as terrible as that one and feel better!
Kfgg: I hope you feel better soon!! Being depressed is the worst; and I hope you get a good amount sleep soon.

What`s up in the near future for me: I will be dissecting a frog starting on Monday (how cliché) and my exams start on Wednesday. Aside from that and school shit, I am just relaxing.

dissecting a frog??
I've already done that the last year.
This time, I'm gonna dissect a mouth.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:16 pm

I dissected a cow eye in school once. Seriously one of the most disgusting things I ever had to do. Watching the teacher take knifes and scissors saying "ok you have to cut the tissue on the eye" "The eye" "The eye" "The tissue on the eye might be a little hard to cut through" Ugh

What's up? January blues
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:10 pm

I never dissected anything in school. Probably a good thing all in all. Idk if I could have handled that.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Ironicly it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it was still gross. Being an eye

I would not dissect a frog or a cat or a rat. There's something called respect for life, and I believe when someone dies be it a human or an innocent animal you should respect them and let them rest in piece. That's my biggest problem with this dissecting crap. Gladly I never had to. Just the eye when I was in 6th grade.

What's up? Very eventful day. Lots of laughs

Return to “Hot Topics”