Re: What's up?

Postby Samathou » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:21 am

davidx90 wrote:morphology exam coming up in saturday :/

Good luck, dude! :D
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:16 am

What's Up: In less than 7 months, this thread created by Sam has gone over 50 pages!

Congrats, Sam :D
waynes9

Postby waynes9 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:52 am

THE BOOK OF MORMON MUSICALThis may not be the proper forum to talk about the Broadway show, "The Book of Mormon" but, I am compelled to let everyone know about how amazing this show is.
God bless Trey and Matt :lol: !!!
My wife and I went to see the NYC Broadway Show, "The Book of Mormon, Gods Favorite Musical", on Saturday, Feb 26th.
It is by far the funniest / best show ever to grace the Broadway Theators of NYC !! Of ALL the Broadway Shows we have ever attended, this is the FIRST show we plan to attend more than once.
Saturday was only the musical's second "preview showing". The show's actual "Opening Night" is scheduled for March 24th and we have already purchased our tickets for that night also.
We have NEVER experienced a show, play, musical, or comedy factory, that made us laugh so hard and for so long, in our entire lives. You would be hard pressed to find an audience member that left the theator with their ribs intact or without lockjaw from their non-stop hysterical laughing.
The show is so insanely funny that, if it wasn't for the 15 minute intermission, you could very well laugh yourself to death.
I am not exaggerating folks. This show's comedic insanity starts the instant the curtain rises and doesn't stop until the ushers pull you from your hospital gourney. The only disappointment occurs when you realize that the show has to end.
Oh also, because the actual "opening night" isn't until March 24th, there are no sound tracks or other great souvenoirs to purchase yet :( (we had to settle for 2 T-shirts, 3 playbills, and a refrigerator magnet) so we will just have to survive on memory until March 24th.
One last note... I truly feel sorry for any South Park fans, Matt and Trey fans, or for anyone who just loves to laugh their @ss off, that doesn't get a chance to see this HILARIOUS Broadway Show!! Nuff said.
ME
waynes9

Postby waynes9 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:56 am

THE BOOK OF MORMON MUSICALThis may not be the proper forum to talk about the Broadway show, "The Book of Mormon" but, I am compelled to let everyone know about how amazing this show is.
God bless Trey and Matt :lol: !!!
My wife and I went to see the NYC Broadway Show, "The Book of Mormon, Gods Favorite Musical", on Saturday, Feb 26th.
It is by far the funniest / best show ever to grace the Broadway Theators of NYC !! Of ALL the Broadway Shows we have ever attended, this is the FIRST show we plan to attend more than once.
Saturday was only the musical's second "preview showing". The show's actual "Opening Night" is scheduled for March 24th and we have already purchased our tickets for that night also.
We have NEVER experienced a show, play, musical, or comedy factory, that made us laugh so hard and for so long, in our entire lives. You would be hard pressed to find an audience member that left the theator with their ribs intact or without lockjaw from their non-stop hysterical laughing.
The show is so insanely funny that, if it wasn't for the 15 minute intermission, you could very well laugh yourself to death.
I am not exaggerating folks. This show's comedic insanity starts the instant the curtain rises and doesn't stop until the ushers pull you from your hospital gourney. The only disappointment occurs when you realize that the show has to end.
Oh also, because the actual "opening night" isn't until March 24th, there are no sound tracks or other great souvenoirs to purchase yet :( (we had to settle for 2 T-shirts, 3 playbills, and a refrigerator magnet) so we will just have to survive on memory until March 24th.
One last note... I truly feel sorry for any South Park fans, Matt and Trey fans, or for anyone who just loves to laugh their @ss off, that doesn't get a chance to see this HILARIOUS Broadway Show!! Nuff said.
ME
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Oh yeah, the Book of Mormon!
Well, I think I'll wait March 24th to see it, because yeah, I can't go until the USA to appreciate this opportunity, alas!^^

Anyway, I hope I'll enjoy it! =)

What's up: I've made a work of 4pages in 3hours yesterday... phew. It was a long work in any case.

Talking about yesterday, instead of going to school, I went to the orthodontist... and he added some stuffs in my brace on my teeth of 12yrs-old... (Mh, yeah, I learnt I was late of 3years more or less in the teething).
Since that, it hurts the part of my mouth between the cheek and the bone of the skull... (the one on top)
I guess tmw I'll come back to talk about that, because even when I eat, it hurts! To calm that down, I needed to put some chewing gum against the brace.

Also, the next week it's gonna be my birthday: March 10th, more specifically.

Last but not least, I received a stupid message from a classmate (who wanted to make fun of me I guess!) on Facebook like: "Hello, I am so into you, I find you so nice, I'd like to go out with you etc..."
I even didn't search to understand more and I deleted. (Too bad I didn't take the time to see the date of the reception... to define if tomorrow he will harrass me with that or not) :roll:
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:56 pm

^For the pain, I would suggest visiting a Pharmacy and asking for some Benzocaine.

What's up? Not much. Just sitting here basically waiting for spring to arrive.
Stan and Kyle :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Last night I spent some time ripping an LP to my computer, and trying to break the recording up into tracks to import into iTunes. I shouldn't have started on that part of it as late as I did. I was soooo tired, and I started to forget where I left off time-wise on tracks. I spent some time here sitting with my comp. in Schlotszky's trying to correct it. Thank god I remembered to save the raw track first. And that is what's up.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:24 pm

What's up: A walk with my brother near the beach...
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:40 pm

The ceiling.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:26 am

Ugh. I'm so tired of online drama.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:06 am

So do what I do and avoid it and look at less drama-y things. Or draw the drama-ees off sides by interjecting weird crap in in the middle of their streams of... stuff.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:25 pm

What's up: Today my birthday.
It has been sh*tty.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Aw sweetie, I'm sorry. :( I hope it gets better for you.

Me, I'm just chillin' in Schotzsky's, burping up the tomato soup I just had. :?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:33 pm

^I hope Friday and Saturday is better

What's up? 104.3 JACK FM (WJMK) in Chicago is going back to its roots on Monday with a 60s-70s-80s Oldies format.

For many years it was Chicago's prime destination for oldies music, until June 2005 when WCBS-FM NYC and WJMK switched to JACK FM. CBS-FM returned with a "Modern Oldies" format in 2007. About 5 years later its WJMK's turn.

That makes me excited.

i hope it doesn't effect Chicago's current oldies station WLS-FM 94.7, which is top notch.
Stan and Kyle :)

Return to “Hot Topics”